8th day Juggernaut vs Superman Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ketchuptome
How would rein supreme.I'm going with Supes

Kaistar
megaman would put the hurt on both of em lol jk
pretty much useless thread. its like saying who would win, luke perry or bruce lee haha

peace

Arachnoidfreak
This was done before. I don't remember what the outcome was.

I think the thread is lost now, it was posted last year sometime.

kgkg
enough with Prime we all know his almost godlike

why make him face JUg what can Jug do to him.

if someone is gonna make PRime vs they should at least put someone at higher power It will take lot more than strent to beat Prime.

jplatinum
Are you on crack?
8th day Juggs is a god
He has all the power of cyttarak,who is a god,which makes him a god, because he doesn't just have incredible power like many highly powered people he has the power of a god, that makes him a god.
He could at least, give prime a good fight if not not kill him.

Alpha Centauri
"Are you on crack?
8th day Juggs is a god"

God mows Superman Prime's lawn.

-AC

kgkg
"Are you on crack?
8th day Juggs is a god
He has all the power of cyttarak,who is a god,which makes him a god, because he doesn't just have incredible power like many highly powered people he has the power of a god, that makes him a god.
He could at least, give prime a good fight if not not kill him."

yes i am on crack

Superman Prime is out of his league.

Swanky-Tuna
And he doesn't have all the power of Cyttorak.

Arachnoidfreak
laughing

Priceless.

eleveninches
You ARE joking, right??? confused

LordFear
HEY WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH 8TH DAY JUG. HOW DID HE COME ABOUT?
ANYBODY KNOWS

Alpha Centauri
Yes I'm joking.

God doesn't actually mow Superman Prime's lawn.

Fact remains that Superman Prime would send Juggernaut to bed with no supper.

-AC

Linkalicious
Any version of Superman would be able to defeat Juggernaut.

His weakness isn't his strength...it's his weakness of character...Any Superman find a way to exploit his personality.

GRIMM THING
who is 8th day JUGGS?

LordFear
I WISH SOMEONE COULD INFORM US ON THE DEAL WITH 8TH JUG
WHAT'S HIS DEAL?

Draco69
Superman Prime would win. So what if 8th Day Juggernaut has the power of the god Cytorrak, Superman Prime beat down the ACTUAL god to gain the Sword of Heaven. Jugg loses.

GRIMM THING
Wow, DC actually goes THERE?

illadelph12
laughing

Now Superman beat down the DC God? laughing

I thought he fought his way past the gates of Heaven looking for Lois and was granted the "Sword of Heaven" out of respect for his feats, not that he dropped haymakers on God and God was like "Here, take this sword and bounce da f*ck out of here, I can't handle you or empower that Guy Spectre over there to deal with you". If Supes could beat down God, he wouldn't need the Sword of Heaven or the last GL Ring. laughing

DC must be synonymous with exageration in some language, wow. laughing

Anyway, Supes Prime, though he has sunbathed for over 150 centuries, is still susceptible to high level magical attacks, energy draining/manipulation (a character with abilities like Surfer/Galactus), and spirit attacks (posession, soul ebbing, etc.) like the old Supes was. Juggs can't drain Supes powers, and I'm not sure if he can cast spells strong enough to disable Prime. On the flipside, Prime could use the GL ring to encase Juggs in an airtight force field and simply leave Jugs imprisoned and unable to move. I think incapacitating Juggs counts as a win, he can't punch through dimensional barriers if he can't punch, and if he has no momentum he's not unstoppable.

If Supes wants to take the punch for punch route, it's going to take a while unless Prime has psionic infused fists.

Swanky-Tuna
When did Superman Prime beat god? That's just stupid.

JWangSDC
So much discussion about a superman character that is only briefly mentioned. Its like talking about Thanos with the IG.

lifeisaglich
Hey tis good writing and there nothing any of us can do about it.

LordFear
Let me just mention to you all again that when writers come up with these stupid stories about characters defeating the Devil and GOD.I think things are getting out of hand. I don't care who the hell u are but u are not gonna defeat GOD!!!PLEASE people at the risk of making this a religious debate but GOD is all knowing and all powerful Creator of man and cosmos how do u beat that with what???C'mon. Prime Superman enough with that garbage already!!DAMN!!

lifeisaglich
AGREED

Napalm
DC = over the top and stupid

Beyonder
...in Superman's dream. Out of it, he's just another super powered b!tch, a small god of small worlds, within an expending universe, within a multiverse, that the Presence created.

8th Day doesn't have the full power of Cyttorak.

Trion Juggernaut does. And this is him PUNCHING through dimensional barriers.
http://www.jaspong.force9.co.uk/jugg/juggsmash.JPG

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/tripevil.htm#TRION

Alpha Centauri
Has everyone starting injecting themselves with literal juice?

-AC

Beyonder
Nope. Everyone but me and you. Cuz you'll notice my witty remark about dream and small god of small worlds. big grin

Alpha Centauri
...and you'll notice my equally witty reply about literal juice wink.

-AC

Scoobless
and you'll notice me saying spam-winkies....................SPAM-WINKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rock

LordFear
"ALL MAY NOW REGAL FOR THE ARRIVAL OF LORDFEAR IS IMMINENT"

Scoobless
Oxford dictionary-
Regal:
1) royal, of or by a monarch or monarchs
2) fit for a monarch

............ how exactly do i regal? confused

Nataku8188
' "Are you on crack?
8th day Juggs is a god"

God mows Superman Prime's lawn.

-AC '

Really? I coulda sworn he just cleaned his house twice a week and took out the trash and recycling. Whatever.

eleveninches
Cyrrotak is A god. Not THE god.
DC has MANY gods, a lot of whom are far less powerful than prime.

And if cyrrotak was unbeatable, he would not have had his power stolen by juggernaught

Swanky-Tuna
He hasn't had his power stolen by Juggernaut.

Superherovandal
wow cmon now Marvel and DC seem to be in a "Who can make the most god-like characters from their normal characters" contest. What do they think? if that they make more uber-powerful characters they'll sell more or sum crap. It just turns the readers off.

eleveninches
then how can juggy have all of his power? confused

LordFear
Sorry I meant regale as in celebrate

Swanky-Tuna
Cyttorak gave him the power to attack the Trions.

Never
LoL

Er, no version of Juggernaut is on Prime's level.

Jimmy Buggs
what the diff between 8th day juggernaut and the regular one?
and whats the diff between superman and superman prime?

azndrgn
Hey people. Go see the "Michael Myers vs Jason vs Freddy: a lil surprise" thread! Trust me, it'll be worth it!

Swanky-Tuna
Eighth Day Juggernaut was when Juggernaut was called to participate in the Wager of the Octessence and, with the help of Cyttorak's influence, showed a higher grasp of his powers.

According to the supermanhomepage people, Superman Prime is the title given to the original Superman so he's not confused with Superman 1 million, who was the second Superman I think, in the 1 million comics. Prime sat in the sun for a bunch of thousands of years and has a GL ring and a reality warping sword but I'm starting doubt how much of his "legend" is word of mouth folklore.

Hegemon875
Assuming that "Over the top" is relative to the Marvel universe than aren't you saying that DC characters are far more powerful than Marvel ones?

savagerampage
I think superman prime would win. does someone have a link to superman primes powers and abilities and what the hell he looks like

Beyonder
Ever heard of the Gem or Ruby of Cyttorak? Cain found it in a Korean temple in the mountains and it made him Juggernaut. Cyttorak basically wanted his fame/glory to be spread, thus provided a means for someone to become his avatar. Juggernaut has only a fraction of Cyttorak's powers.

Trion Juggernaut. Having Cyttorak in a host body walking around, even Prime should watch out. Also, 1 Million punching through time ain't Prime. Prime doesn't have Imp blood in himself.

Same character, only with more "literal juice" to them. wink

Ask Never, he knows about the site.

Ketchuptome
Oh.I still say Supes win even though i never seen him

eleveninches
Most of superman 1000000's powers were granted by prime. That's why he loses his powers when away from the super sun

jplatinum
What can prime do to 8th day juggs?
He can't do sh#t, that's what.
8th day has the power of cyttrak who is stronger than most of the other gods in the comic universes he doesn't need alot of weird and idiotic powers to win he only needs the ones that count.

And as far as strength goes. 8th day has many times the strength of the regular juggs and 8th day can hurt prime with a powered up unch in the face,throat,nuts,solar plexes,kidneys,temple(kill spot),and the eyes(blind spot).

Don't flatter yourselves, because if cain unleashed on an over arrogant supes, he'd rattle clark's skull like a snake in the middle of arizona,man.

long pig
prime like....moved the earth out of the way of an astroid.
back in the 40's right? thats prime ehhhh?
i dunno. superman makes me a sad sad boy: (

Mider
Superman Prime chould just use the sword of superman to totally destroy juggernaut, using it to totally screw up the reality of juggernaut himself and thus kill him.

Beyonder
Maybe 8th Day Juggernaut. If he was fighting Trion Juggernaut, reality warping isn't something out of Cyttorak's reach. Trion Juggernaut punching through dimension is a reality warping felt, a high one at that. Furthermore, I've yet to here of what his Sword can actually do. So it can warp reality but to what extent. If it was really all that powerful, why not use it against Solaris instead of using the GL ring?

eleveninches
I didnt think he had the sword at the time. They tricked solaris into thinking that the knight fragment was really powerful kryptonite, so he sent it into the super sun, only to realise that it was in fact the last GL ring in disguise

Kento
Solaris was destroyed before Supes woke up from the sun. MM tricked Solaris, and Savage into thinking it was Kryptonite, and they shot it into the sun, and it was the last GL ring instead. But before he woke up Flash out thought Solaris, and with a little help from Superman 1 mil, and convincing from Batman, Kyle was able to contain Solaris as it exploded.

But wasn't Solaris where Superman 1 mil got his powers from? He'd be weaker after it went nova right?

And when does it show Prime with all these powers? Only time I seen him was when he emerges, and then when he's on the new planet Krypton, and with Lois, and all of his family from back on Krypton...who were all cloned...somehow.

eleveninches
The super sun (superman prime) was where superman1000000 got his powers from. Solaris was the tyrant sun. 2 different suns. THe super sun replaces the normal current-day sun, and solaris's fortress is where uranus used to be in place of it's orbit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.