Cyclop's optic blasts vs Havok's hand blasts vs Iron Man's proton beam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

azndrgn
Imagine these heroes getting really pissed and just letting loose their respective energy blasts, holding nothing back. Which would be the most destructive?

I pick Cyclop's optic blasts because they're incredibly stronger when his visor is off. Iron man is a close 2nd cuz his proton beam gun from the video games is just HUGE.

hoorayforpeepee
well, when cyclops takes off his glasses his blasts multiply in strength.

but one time, havok destroyed like an entire reality with his powers.

and iron man is the lame duck

The Flash
Cyclops' and Havok's beams will not hurt each other, so they'll have to do it hand-to-hand.

azndrgn
Oh I didn't mean the 3 are fighting each other. Just say how much damage would each of the 3 cause to a city if they got pissed & unleashed their full power

spetznaz
Havok's plasma blasts cannot hurt Scott, and vice-versa (as in Cyclop's optic blasts cannot do nada to Havok).

But since you want to see the effect they would have on a city, the worst effect would have to be Havok. Fully charged, he can unleash a plasma wave that is far mroe potent than Scott's optic blasts (Havok is more powerful,fully charged, than Cyclops).

And a fully charged Havok would cause more damage than IM's proton beam. Havok, if he released all his stored energy at once (and he can do it in a 360 degree arc) could easily take out an entire (small) city.

cray z 4 sarah
what spetznaz said

Lord-of-Dreams
Havok is like... ultimate or something!! He's waaay too strong for Scott. And IM is not even a factor.

cray z 4 sarah
havok destroyed a reality?

azndrgn
Since this is my thread I'm going to advertise my "Martial Arts tournament" thread. Check it out! cool

Khellendros
Scott's beams are only physical force, whereas Havok creates burning plasma. Even if his blasts can't knock something down, he can melt it or set it on fire. I think Havok has the ability to cause the most chaos.

Cosmic Cube
The Proton cannon is more powerful than either. It's like a fusion reaction condensed into a beam. Cyclops nor Havok hold a candle to Iron Man. Even if this were a fight, Iron Man would vaporize both.

azndrgn
LOL, sweet, someone's arguing for Ironman!

cray z 4 sarah
i think havoks plasma is more destructive its supposed to be near the heat of the sun

LordFear
I think Ironman's proton cannon would level a city, at full blast. IM has three energy storage methods and merging all of that energy into one power blast, forget about it

Swanky-Tuna
There's many ways of looking at this. From the looks of things, it seems like comparing a stick of dynamite, a flame thrower, and a blowtorch.

azndrgn
Since this is my thread, I would like to announce that my Marvel/DC Martial Arts Tournament thread has started! Please visit the thread and vote smile

Ketchuptome
I'll go with Cyclops.his full potential blast is enough to keep jugga at bay
ofcourse for a short period of time though.

azndrgn
Nice, people have argued for each person.

Scoobless
i have to go with havok, sinister even said he was more powerful than scott
didn't havok melt an adamantium door in that mutant-X book?

azndrgn
I'm quite surprised how many responses this thread has gotten. If memory serves me correct I was tired and wasn't sure what I was thinkin' when I posted this thread

cray z 4 sarah
lmao

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.