Hoth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CountQuan
Is there civilization on Hoth? I know there's Echo Base, but do people live there?

ARC Trooper 117
Well, except from Wampa's, I don't think so. confused
In Lucas/McQuarrie's original conceptions, however, Echo Base was built out of an ancient castle long abandoned....

§pearhead
No one lives there.

Listen to Captain Piett's argument aboard the Executor.

Smasandian
What book was it where Luke returned to Hoth after 20 something years and he encountered the One Armed Wampa and a bunch of smugglers?

Julie
I don't know...but anyone could have taken over the echo base that the rebs abandoned

ARC Trooper 117
Exactly Julie....but I think it was probably in the YJK Series....wink

Julie
YJK.....hmmmm, I don't remember any being set in Hoth...though several had to do with smuggers and the diversity alliance and Riloth or something

ARC Trooper 117
Well, I don't know......

Julie
don't know what??? all that babble by me was pure statement....there's nothing of substance to know or not know...know what I mean:-)

ARC Trooper 117
Exactly....wacko
laughing out loud
I didn't really like the YJK books.....

Julie
I liked them....but they could have been better....some of the new books like jedi quest series are better I think....still I like Jacen and Jaina as characters

Smasandian
I loved the NJO books. It was getting kinda of dull with the whole empire saga. They cant really do much anymore.
The Yuzhann Vong was a blast to read and how they almost destroyed the galaxy. Like the use the progaganda, civil turmoil and the uphill battle Jedi faced after saving the everybody from the empire, and how they used some of the second degree characters.
By the whole, it was very interesting reading about the life and how the Vong worked and how they destroyed centuries of technology.
These books I feel would make very interesting movies/videogames.

ARC Trooper 117
Probably.....probably better than the Jedi Knight games after DF II. sick
Oh, and I think Luke's return to Hoth and discovering about the mercenaries etc., was only briefly referenced in the Jedi Knight: JA game.....wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.