AOR: Hammer Time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LandoSpeeder2
Artist Derek Thompson explored the warriors of the galaxy by illustrating familiar alien cultures during wartime. Here, the Ithorians -- or Hammerheads -- are ready to defend their homeworld and colonies.

Matafaka
heres that picture

http://img106.exs.cx/img106/5550/ep3art5300qx.jpg

Mist
cool, are they in the movie?

LandoSpeeder2
Thanks Mata

prod_
thanks man for the pic!!!

JKozzy
Sorta looks like the species in the Cantina on Tatooine from A New Hope stick out tongue

TheForceSupreme
Thank you, Mata.

LightSaber_Part
Any one with the full version?

CinematicESP
Coulda been cool to see. Man, I can't wait to get the Art of Episode III book. It's gonna be cool to see these types of ideas that they didn't use.

Snakebyte
thx Matafaka.
Hammerheads own! big grin

GCG
Cool ; hopefully if illustrated in ROTS, another stitch to A New Hope

Torik_Shai
Cool. Thanks Matafaka.

mossman
Cool, thanx Happy Dance

LOL! Another one to upset EU fans - Aren't Ithorians pacifists?

Obiwalker08
yeah...BIG time....in KOTOR II you have to help them in their eternal quest for peace

SithSpy
Jkozzy: I think that it is supposed to be the same as the cantina species, cause the caption says that they wanted them to take "familiar" species and show them defending their homeworld, so I think thats what they're tryin to do!

Sesse
It will be amusing to see their whole "herd" getting its ass kicked.

oddjob02
The Ithorians were always peaceful, but were sympathetic to the Rebels during the Galatic Civil War, maybe they seek peace but will defend themselves, unlike Alderaan which is a planet ot tree huggun hippies who get blown out of existence

Echuu
laughing laughing laughing

I can see princess leia in her younger years; hair all out like at endor, making beads, doing drugs, and saying "fight the power of the empire dudes!"

Alliance
Pacifism doesn't mean Ithorians would never fight what they believe in. Of course they would defend themselves against an invasion. Though they would work for peace and try their hardest to preserve it.

If Alderaan is like Switzerland, don't forget the chocolate.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.