galactus vs DC earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg
galactus vs DC earth

all the sudden Galactus is teleported to the DC world, he full but he want desert so he want to absorb earth.

Can earth save themselve or will they all die.

Kento
That just all depends. I imagine villains, and heroes of the like would team up to stop him if needed to. The villains wouldn't want to die.

kgkg
anyone lol has to be in earth tho , i whould think the villians will help if they want to live.

illadelph12
laughing

Some of those villains want to destroy the world, right? They might help Galactus. What if a group of them approached Galactus and asked to help him. and he granted them powers a la Silver Surfer and made them into a makeshift evil Green Lantern Corps only with the Power Cosmic.

Kento
confused Joker with cosmic powers.

kgkg
ohhh man joker with power comic will f!ck anyone that guy is mad i tell you

Kento
lol Kill all but Batman, and the Nightwing, and Robin, and just torment them daily.

Joker is my favorite DC villain tho. He's crazy that's why he's awesome to me.

kgkg
i think glactus has DC earth for lunch who can stop him

Kento
Well why hasn't he eaten MU earth?

kgkg
he promised he whouldn't .

am talking about a Mad Galactus who will stop at nothing till he eats DC earth.

In MU he left it for diff reason
one: Ultimate Nillifier/ his true to his words
two: he has those who he consider freinds and is not really after earth.

but this is a thread battle i mean his mad and wants DC earth bad.

Kento
Oh...well actually I was just wondering why he hasn't taken MU Earth.

FujiFuu
Galactus would win, the DC world doesnt know about the ultimate nulifier, galactus is at full strenght, and not weak, and from past experiences reading comics were super villians dont USUALLY help to save the world, the heroes would go down and the rest of the planet would be screwed

eleveninches
Galactus only eats worlds to keep the cosmic balance in marvel. THerre is no need for him to eat DC worlds.
But still, he would be no match for the entire JLA.

He did manage to seriously threaten apokolips, but those crossovers are so badly written.

Mider
Something like batman finding the ultimate nullifier would happen or the JLA stopping him i mean the green lantern corps is more powerful then galactus, he can eat a universe but i dont think he can recreate it, if the superman dynesty was alive he would surely not win, Lex Luthor is no Dr. Doom but he would help i think. If The Mask got involed he would lose i think, and earth is also protected by new genesis so they might get into the fray too.

Hegemon875
pre crisis earth would have have little trouble with Galactus.

kgkg
full power Galactus will be able to blow earth to bit and every one it it.

The JLU will be able to beat galactus? that's the funnest thing i heard , he can blow them all with one shot.

and no new gods here only earth.

and the is no ultimate nullifer in Galactus ship anymore.

let the battle continue

eleveninches
The JLA are way more powerful than you realise. The x-men ususally only fight against mutants, whereas the JLA have regularly fought against godlike uber-powerful beings and won.
The JLA by themselves would quite easily beat galactus.

Hegemon875
Agreed, I've seen KgKg's other posts and he doesnt know very much about what he's talking about.

kgkg
"Agreed, I've seen KgKg's other posts and he doesnt know very much about what he's talking about."

that's funny eleveninches and Hegemon875 are the only people that think JLU alone can beat galactus.

and it's not me that know nothing , i read JLU comics and no way they beating galactus.

you should do some reading before you say shit like that

kgkg
"He did manage to seriously threaten apokolips"

he didn't just threaten he had the planet for lunch but there was no life energy for him to absorb. And that was a weak hungry galactus.

Galactus comic creation can take on JLU:

silver surfer , morg , terrax , tyrant , fire lord , air walker , nova

and x-men ya i agree they are no match for JLU but when did i say they are?

Alpha Centauri
"have regularly fought against godlike uber-powerful beings and won."

What exactly would you call Galactus then?

I'd call him an uber-powerful Godlike being.

-AC

kgkg
compare to JLU he is God

Ignorance is bliss

and how will JLu beat a full power galactus? please enlighten me with you comic book knowledge.

JWangSDC
Hmm what about Galactus vs Imperiex?

GRIMM THING
I HUNGER!

kgkg
nice pic GRIMM THING

man some people in this forum are retarded , and can take DC being beat it's sad.

illadelph12
laughing

How is this even a discussion? Martian Manhunter and Doomsday, individually, took down the J League. Galactus is more powerful than either of them when hungry. Fully powered, it's no contest.

Galactus gets the W.

Never
Anyone remember the Wizard Magazine battle when they said that the JLA would defeat Galactus (in the mock battle section)?

I had to laugh at it also.

Hegemon875
So you read JLU comics, Justice League Unlimited? Didn't know there was a comic based on the TV show, anyway JLU is not part of the actual JLA continuity so the comics you were reading dont apply. I suggest you read Crisis on Infinite Earths to better understand the DC universe.

Hegemon875
The Marvel universe has always been more grounded in reality and believability, giving there charatcers relative limits. While DC, being a much older company (think they were Action comics) has been much more on the fantastic side creating heroes with little definition, one reason why many comic fans prefer Marvel over DC. And this is why many DC charaters i.e. Superman can seem overpowered and as some like to say "gay" roll eyes (sarcastic) because they have no really tested limits. That being said, the DC universe would triump in most similiar hero vs. contests.

Superherovandal
isn't the Spectre in the JSA? He could take Galactus alone.

King Burger
How can the JLA defeat someone who can destroy (at the
very least) a whole solar system, or hurl planets around?

Also, people forget that the only reason why the FF "defeated"
Galactus, was because he didn't really get involved in the
fight, leaving it up to Silver Surfer, and more importantly,
because the Watcher helped the FF. If Galactus had decided
to deal with the earthlings (which he would do with the DC
earth, since he presumably wouldn't have a herald with him),
then he would have vaporized everyone around him.

Hegemon875
Read Crisis on Infinite Earths. Supes can do the very same thing.

Draco69
The DC Earth would win by far. They've dealt with far worse threats. It's just another day of apocalypse to them.

Sentry
Profile of Galactus

Galactus wouldn't devour earth, he'd just obliterate it. DC earth meaning not the beings living in other solar systems/universes cough "other GL's, Prime, etc..." DC earth I think is basically all the heroes based on Earth only, oh and the JLA in the outer orbits of earth. If it's just the JLA, Outsiders, JSA, Titans, ummm, some of the Legion, ummm... earth based GL's, and all of DC villains, ON EARTH they would probaly all die a quick and painless death. DC fanboys can elaborate on who else I missed. Oh even if Spectre's their, it won't matter.

Oh here are Spectre's stats that I got from Kryptonian.com:

If Spectre's left Hal's body, who's wielding it now?

Draco69
Please. Galactus pales before threats like Mageddon, Imperiux, and Parallax. And DC Earth beat them all. Galactus loses.

I

Noone. The Spectre is with his own power now. Oh and Spectre would OWN Galactus. Spectre is literally the Wrath of God.

JWangSDC
good question, rebirth is just getting good. Can't wait to find out what happens next.

And galactus vs DC earth would be just like imperiex yall

Superherovandal
let's just say hypothetically that Spectre is still existing

kgkg
when did i say it was pre crisis earth and why is the spectre here?

DC earth as is no other people helping out.

and Hegemon875 can you give me how the JLu is more than a match for galactus? i understand them lasting seconds but them winning please explain.

Draco69
Spectre is on DC Earth. Wrath of God vs. Galactus. No contest.

The JLA would not be able to defeat Galactus by pure force. They would need strategy.

kgkg
if spectre is that glactus loses .

some dude was saying Jlu is more than a match for Galatus which made me laugh since when?

glactus can distroy earth in sec.

so spectre is living in earth now?

Draco69
Spectre is pretty much everywhere. He's God's Wrath.

kgkg
all the when i say some vs marvel earth than

you can say
eternity/death/chronos

are because they are space themselve

what i mean people that are living at earth.

like JLU , teen titan , dc thugs etc

Sentry
Good comeback. I don't know much about Imperiux, Mageddon, Spectre.... But I do have a few comics of Parallax and if Any of those 3 have nearly the power of Parallax, I guess they might have a chance. Guess I'll do more research on those characters, and compare'm to Marvel's powerhouses like Death, LT, Galactus, Tyrant, etc...

Everyone's entitled to their opinion, so GALACTUS WOULD OWN DC EARTH!!!! BWUHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHA!!!!

Draco69
Spectre is on Earth all the time. He judges the wicked and evil. (i.e. a pedophile once)

kgkg
he is stoping crimes now?

LMAO

Draco69
He doesn't actually stop the crime. He just whips the a$$ AFTER they committed the crime.

Draco69
By the way, Krona kicked Galactus's a$$ in the crossover. GL beat Krona by himself so....

kgkg
crossovers are gay remember wov kicked lobo , and storm kick wonder woman , spider kicked superboy all stupid outcomes.

sectre i see beating galactus but Jlu without some sort of device they are deads in second and this is full power galactus.

it is said he is capable of universal discruction.

Draco69
Wait a minute. Is this Justice League Unlimited or comic JLA? If it's the comic than the JLU lose rather quickly.

kgkg
comic with JLU members but it's all comic no cartoon

Draco69
Oh. Then it would be JLA not JLU.

Regardlessly, The DC earth would win. Dr. Fate owned Spectre once. Spectre can own Galactus. So...

Also don't forget the Angels. They are mad powerful.

Cosmic Cube
Galactus would not have much trouble with anyone from the JLA. Within less than a second, he could destroy all of the life on DC earth with an energy absorption attack. Spectre might give him a problem or two, if he is even considered as a part of DC earth. Spectre is not omnipresent; he's not God (or the Presence, or whatever.) In the Marvel Universe, Galactus is second in power only to the Living Tribunal, or the possessor of the infinity gems or heart of the universe.

Krona beating Galactus is as believable as Venom beating Superman.

Cosmic Cube
Galactus could overcome Spectre. He is empowered by the Presence. He is not the Presence. Can you provide any viable reasons why Spectre could beat Galactus?

kgkg
isn't spectre like all powerful as omnipresent?

so you think glactus can beat normal spectre intresting i always though spectre was a lot more powerful than galactus then again i haven't read lot of comic with spectre last time i saw him he was vastly more powerful than glactus

Cosmic Cube
If Dr. Fate can beat him using the power of an earthbound, enchanted helmet, he is obviously not omnipotent.

illadelph12
Spectre has the potential to beat Galactus if empowered by The Presence to do so. For a reference, check out Identity Crisis where Spectre was powerless to intervene when a murder was committed, and he knew who committed the crime and even could have stopped it, but he was not commissioned by The Presence to do so. That's the main difference between Spectre and Tribunal. One (LT) is based on jurisdiction over all things under God, the other (Spectre) is based on the will of God. Tribunal always has his power, Spectre is kind of given a bastian of power when the need arises, not that he is weak, but he's only omnipotent when The Presence needs him to carry out a task that requires it.

Since this thread doesn't state that The Presence commissioned Spectre to stop Galactus, Galactus may be too much for him. I mean, Spectre does fear Superman... laughing

Hegemon875
First of you never said it wasn't pre crisis earth, be more specific when creating threads. second no one is talking about Justice League Unlimited that is a TV show Im talking pre crisis JLA, finally, this thread is Galactus vs all of DC earth not just JLA. Go back and read my posts I have never once stated that the JLA alone could beat him. confused

Hegemon875
OMG if you think spectre is far more powerful than Galatus why create a this thread!

K Von Doom
I like Galactus but I think this is an overestimation of his power. He'd probably be third of fourth after the LT, at best.

kgkg
i didn't know spectre whould be in dc earth last time read.

but you did agree with never that sais jla could easily beat galacts.

and why did i make this thread ti get opinions cuz both side have chance.

Hegemon875
OK, but you're siding with Galatus here,

yet in the Ion, Parallax, and supes vs Marvel Universe thread you state that Parallax, Ion, and supes would beat the Marvel Universe.

Did you change you're mind about Galactus winning?

What!?! I have no idea what that means but if you'll clarify I'll be glad to respond.

kgkg
Ion, Parallax, and supes none of them are earth base.

same supes is from precisis i was talking about DC earth not pre presis dc earth.

"marvel earth is doom , why did u put all those?
Parallax alone can take mu earth"

i didn't change my mind there is no one on earth their level note on earth. I am not gonna include Eternity etc cuz they are not earth base.

" but you did agree with never that sais jla could easily beat galacts.

What!?! I have no idea what that means but if you'll clarify I'll be glad to respond."

look at the first page never said " jla whould take on galactus with ease" then you said you agreed what he said which is retarded no way Jla is beating Galactus.

and one more thing you are mixing precisis earth with normal dc earth.

This is now not pre-crisis dc

Hegemon875
"DC earth" is very vague, post crisis is not "normal" DC its just post crisis. If you didnt want precrisis included you should have stated so in the beginning. And how is superman not earth based? Anyway even post crisis DC earth would win, it'll be difficult granted but they would win in the end. Oh and about the JLA thing I was thinking of precrisis JLA.

So when you start losing the argument you change the criteria of thread.

kgkg
lol when people say dc they don't means pre cisis damn read any other thread you will see what i mean. I don't got to put it's pre cisis people assume is post.

cuz if it was pre i whould say it is pre.

read other theard you will see what i mean when they say superman they are not talking about prime , pre they are talking about the regular one.

when i said glactus whould take dc earth i never though people are gonna include spectre and other being as such.

i said glactus can blow the planet and i wasn't agruing that dc earth can't stop glactus , all i was saying JLA are roach compare to Galactus and they are roach.

to make it all clear

this battle was between dc earth hero/villian no angle or any heavenly body just post crisis earth , but people started bring other being into it.

sorry for the confusion next time i will make it clear

yet in the Ion, Parallax, and supes vs Marvel Universe thread you state that Parallax, Ion, and supes would beat the Marvel Universe.

not marvel universe marvel earth there is a big difference marvel universe will contain LT who will **** all of them in sec

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.