Who screws up for the villain team of Apocalypes, Juggernaut, Darkseid & Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

azndrgn
Who can take down a villain team of Apocalypse, Juggernaut, Darkseid and Doomsday? was my previous related thread. If you have not read it yet, you should. I've gotten great feedback. A lot of great hero team-ups were proposed to fight these 4 villains. In the end, it's extrememly difficult for any proposed hero team to beat these 4. However, I got to thinking that if this team of villains were to lose, it'd be because one of them would accidently hit another villain and then 2 of the villains go at it. Taking advantage of the dissension on the villain team, the heroes could then go in for the kill. So in this thread I ask who do you think would be the villain that screws up the victory for an otherwise nearly unbeatable team of villains?

azndrgn
My pick would be Doomsday because he's such a freakin' loose cannon.

Kento
Darkseid or Apocalypse. They both would want to be the leader, and they'd start fighting

azndrgn
I actually think that Apocs & Darkseid, although both would indeed want to be the leader, would agree to work together until Earth was taken over. And THEN they would go at each other for supreme rule

Kento
Yea they might. Course what Doomsday ya using. One with smarts or not. If unsmart one I'd say him cause he'd just go after Superman, and not care about anything else.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.