Batman & Nightwing VS. Ghostrider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Can the original dynamic duo defeat Marvel's Ghostrider? Here are the Ghostrider's stats: STRENGTH LEVEL: Ghost Rider possesses superhuman strength, enabling him to lift (press) 5 tons.

I'll leave it to DC fanboys to elaborate on the Dynamic Duo, even though most people know what their best attributes are.

Oh, this is Dan Ketch, and this is when he already learned how to control his transformations. Original Ghostrider and early Danny had no control over their transformation, and only transformed at night.

Ok let's vote! ^__^

Sentry
OOps, I forgot they have about 2 hours of prep time.

long pig
heh this is a nonfight....what can they do to gr? piss him off?
they both die

Sentry
Just wanted to see if DC fanboys stick up for their Battman can beat anybody crap. I swear Bats is really overrated.

DarkDethbringer
Originally posted by Sentry
Just wanted to see if DC fanboys stick up for their Battman can beat anybody crap. I swear Bats is really overrated. Hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joker1237
Batman can beat evey one, He is Batman, I dont need to make a comment on how he win, He just go out and win.

Oh yeah he needs prep time lol.

Kento
*laughs* Could GR use the stare on either one of them though? Sure he can beat them senseless.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.