Dazed and Confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlipknoT
This may be my favorite movie to date. Its about a bunch of high school kids looking for a good time on the last day of school in 1976, and a group of 8th grades hoping to not get Paddled. The movie is great, and has a Kick ass soundtrack (Black Sabbath, Kiss, Aerosmith, Jefferson Airplane) Mathew McConaughey gives a great preformance as a creppy 27 year old that hangs out and hits on High school kids, and has one of the best lines in the movie "You know what i love about these High school girls? I keep gettin older, and They stay the same age" If you've never seen it go out and buy the DVD now.

Smasandian
I loved this movie also.
So many actors in that movie are well known now, its pretty disgusting.
My fav line and which is probably the best is
"All I'm saying is that if I ever start referring to these as the best years of my life - remind me to kill myself. "
Its so true.

dizzyblondegirl
im sorry i aint seen it but it sounds cool and that includes the soundtrack

Cinemaddiction
Can't believe this movie didn't already have a thread. It's a classic, indeed.

vagaryatwill
One of the better movies out there. and yeah, the soundtrack is fantastic.

periera
love them redheads...

smile

SlipknoT
I was suprised too

Wolfie
Hilarious movie!

Is that legal? laughing out loud

Jackie Malfoy
There is a group of that title too right?The movie does sound pretty cool I wil have to go rent it someday.JMtv_happy

Solo
One of my favorites.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.