Star Wars the Series

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dizzyblondegirl
ive heard rumors that george lucas is thinking of doing a series of starwars what is your opinion Happy Dance

dizzyblondegirl
well if no ones gonna reply i talk to myself

dizzyblondegirl
so what do you think of the idea of the bieng a star wars series
gee i dunno um it might turn into somthing like star trek

stefaan
Man, that's pathetic...

Julie
series like tv series...well there are lots of rumors and not much to em

ARC Trooper 117
Apparebtly this one has some zinc to it though....no
Star Wars Series = something like a Star Trek Series?
No way. mad

ArthasKnight
I hope not, Star Wars is not meant for TV. Except for Clone Wars of course.

ARC Trooper 117
Clone Wars was good. yes
A live-action Star Wars show though? confused
I have flash-backs of that utterly horrible Mortal Kombat TV bomb....roll eyes (sarcastic)

§pearhead
My opinion is use the search function.

dizzyblondegirl
well there apperntly going to base the idea of the tv series around the books that are out there has any one ever read them?

DCLXVI
Yes.....almost everyone who posts here......stick out tongue

dizzyblondegirl
well i havent

eleveninches
I'd like it, but only if it were from another time period than the movies. For example, NJO or TOTJ or Golden age of the sith era.

Morridini
Yeah, TotJ would be great. then we would get to see Exar Kun in action.

frau
I've heard that Kevin Smith was interested in doing the series. Not sure if it's true though. *shrugs*

LanİeWindu™
I'd like to see it based on either BEFORE all the movies, or AFTER The New Jedi Order books.

jackstain
It would ruin the whole franchise if you ask me.

Darth_Nefarus
Not necessarily. If we got to see weekly hour long adventures of Younger Yoda, how he became a Jedi etc. etc.
and Sidious becoming a Sith etc etc.

jackstain
That would blow nuts.....unless of course GL did them ......but i dont know, i think they should just leave it alone.

Julie
Quit while your ahead kind of thing....that would make sense...half the charm is dreaming all things starwars

jackstain
exactly

eleveninches
As long as there were no charachters from the cannon (films) material. And as long as it was set in a different time period, it would be cool

Stealth Agent
Originally posted by eleveninches
As long as there were no charachters from the cannon (films) material. And as long as it was set in a different time period, it would be cool

agreed

dizzyblondegirl
i think it would be cool if they did the series on events that were currently going on during a new hope and the empire strikes back

JediStang
If there aren't any characters from the movie (unless it's like yoda pre TPM or something like that) I'd say do it.

Just_Joe
I heard that it's supposed to take place bewtween ROTS and ANH. They could easily do some tales about a few remaining Jedi.

Not too many Original Trilogy people can appear, but maybe some prequel people, including the occasional Vader appearance.

forumcrew
Originally posted by Just_Joe
I heard that it's supposed to take place bewtween ROTS and ANH. They could easily do some tales about a few remaining Jedi.

Not too many Original Trilogy people can appear, but maybe some prequel people, including the occasional Vader appearance.

yea that was the last rumour i heard as well...

ive also heard kevin smith and mark hammil may be involved

starwarsfreak34
Jus Joe~ u heard right about that... there's even going to be another jude watson series about Kenobi and the rest of the remaining jedi. but i also read that the TV series would take place around the time of the X-Wing novels and just focus purely on Rogue Squadron... they even asked mark hamill to sign up for cameo roles in it (book three when corran finds out about his jedi lineage and at his ceremony when they thought he was dead sad)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.