Superboy vs. Cyclops

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Dicuss.

kgkg
superboy he has too many powers no way cyc gonna stop superboy

Alpha Centauri
Superboy is pretty much what it says. A mini Superman.

He wins I think.

-AC

Draco69
Okay. Anyone else?

Arsenal
If it's the modern day Superboy, Cyclops would kick his ass.

Draco69
Really? Superboy does have a TK field, heat vision, and superstrength though.

Napalm
Are you talking about superman as a kid in smallville or the clone of him that lex luthor made?

Draco69
The clone.

Napalm
probally scott then but if it was clark he would win

PS check out my lobo vs hulk thread please

Draco69
Well I think Superboy would win. Flight, super-strength, telekinesis, heat vision, superspeed. It's a little much for Cyke. Not to mention that Cyke's optic blasts are reconverted solar energy..

Why should I check out the Lobo vs. Hulk? I've never posted there.

Napalm
It's not the dc lobo it's the werewolf guy from marvel

Scoobless
cyke's blasts are powered from solar energy but aren't that same energy when fired out, it's pure concussive force and he has enough to take down superboy if he can score a hit, which is the big question

Draco69
Unless Superboy's TK field can block it. He blocked some pretty powerful stuff with it.

Napalm
Yeah, but wouldn't also scotts solar blasts make him stronger it works on superman

Scoobless
they aren't solar blasts, it's just pure force

scott's body converts the solar energy to another form so it is different when fired

Napalm
ohh I see

Scoobless
much like how havoc channels cosmic rays to produce superheated plasma

plus havoc is more powerful than cyke and his blasts could fry superboy............... again........ IF he could score a hit

kgkg
it doesn't matter superman need one punch cyc is done.

cyc only power is his a good leader , optic blast , good aim , brave

he will need a lot more that .

all superboy need is one good hit , which he will get pretty easily this isn't even a battle.

And Clark don't bring him here . Cyc can do optic blast as long as he like it will have very little effect on the man of steel.

Arsenal
Does anyone know how much damage Cyclops could do if he didn't hold back?

Draco69
He managed to hurt Onslaught. That's something.

Unless Superboy just evades it.

kgkg
do you know how much punishment superman can take.

i been seen mag black his blast with his force field .

and superboy is not just gonna be standing there say hit me hit me.

he will be moving super fast.

Scoobless
i'm sure cyke has scored hit's on much faster guys like quicksilver or northstar before (ok no sure sure but i presume he has) he has a ton of experiance and would have time for 1 or 2 shots

kgkg
we are presuming that cyc is gonna knock superboy with 1 , 2 hits?

and superboy is not gonna hit cyc.

tell me which is more likely superboy hitting cyc or cyc hitting superboy?

here what will happend

cyc hitting superboy might hurt him but not K.O him -- and let's be realistic he is not gonna get lots of hit on someone that fast.

superboy who is superfast hitting someone with normal speed not hard to do cyc can't take hits from super boy.

Arsenal
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think Cyclops once stopped or deflected Mjolnir and pierced the shoulder of the Blob. Both with his eyebeams.

Draco69
I sincerely doubt that Cyclops' beams EVER deflected nor stopped Thor's hammer. It's not possible.

Blob's shoulder on the other hand is plausible.

hoorayforpeepee
when cyclops takes off his visor, he will annihilate superboy. assuming he can get off a shot.

did you see astonishing 8? cyclops is badass...

jinzin
this will go back and forth, If cyclops starts losing emma's gonna come in and kick suberboys super ass, and even if cylops starts winning, superman is gonna come in and throw cyclops into the sun for stealing his haircut.

Tron
Welcome back Draco.

DarkCrawler
Problem is that Superboy's TK field doesn't protect him from energy attacks...

pr1983
if cyclops cuts loose and hits him full on then maybe...

otherwise i can see superboy winning this...

norrin radd

norrin radd
but superboy is much afster then cyke, and his TK field his getting better with time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.