Orion vs. Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Discuss.

No Odinforce.

kgkg
Thor takes this

Draco69
Okay. Anyone else?

Draco69
up

kgkg
what do you think draco?

Draco69
Actually it is more even than it seems. Most people don't know much about Orion.

Here's the cliffnotes version:

He's more durable than Superman (hard to believe but it is true)
Class 100 strength
Master of a multitude of martial arts
Boom Tube can teleport him anywhere
Mother Box is like a mini-Iron Man. Can project forcefields, has healing rays, can generate psychic attacks, formulate battle plans, generate psychic attacks, etc.
Astro Harness' blast once destroyed a continent
Son of Darkseid. Nuff' said.

Pretty even in my opinion. Could go either way.

kgkg
the reason i say thor beacause i have read DC comics were Orion lost to darksied , and superman kicks darksied's ass now.

and Thor could beat superman

that's why i was leaning toward thor.

He's more durable than Superman (hard to believe but it is true) : so is thor
Class 100 strength--- so is thor
Master of a multitude of martial arts ---- so is thor
Boom Tube can teleport him anywhere --- so can thor

Thor control the element his hammer is too powerful for Orion to handle . I think this battle will all depend on how Orion can withsand Thor attack , but i don't see orion harming thor much tho.

Draco69
All of that is true. But you have to factor in Orion's Mother Box.
The Mother Box can essentially do anything.

It's very even in my opinion.

And Jeph Loeb is a TERRIBLE writer. Darkseid would never lose to Superman. Superman already lost to Darkseid numerous times. Superman has stated that he's AFRAID to go up against Darkseid. Darkseid broke Superman's arm once just by flinching his wrist. He's phenomanlly powerful. Thanos would get his ass handed by Darkseid.

kgkg
i agree somewhat with you darksied started out stong i whould say stonger than Thonos but he was certanly more than a match for Superman.

But that's all in the past now darksied is being beating by superman in more occation.

this happend in the comics and cartoons

when they first showed darksied he kick superman ass superman could even touch him. NOw he is beating the shit out of him.

Draco69
Superman ALWAYS has to win. Even if its against an opponent who's much more powerful than him in every sense.

JWangSDC
sorry man, Post-Crisis Darkseid will do nothing to Thanos. Thanos is a freakin MONSTER. He is Darkseid on another level. thanos is so durable it is unbelievable.

As for orion vs Thor, I think this is the best post ever. It's so dead even, I want to say orion has the advantage but I dare not...

kgkg
my whould is a wouldn't lol sorry for that.

but ya this is a good battle they are alike in many ascepts.

and thanos is the greatest villian to achive what he wants.

his only weakness is himself

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.