March 10 Episode 3 trailer on FOX

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HOBBE5
Per TVGUIDE.COM

On March 10 during an episode of the O.C. Fox will premiere the new trailer for Return of the Sith. As I'm sure MTV's shiTRL will broadcast it, but will have people screaming over the front and end of the trailer, which is pretty damn annoying. Anyhow, I'll wait for the non-interupted version at 8pm Thursday the 10th.

BAILY
Stupid screaming people...... retards. Cant wait for it either...

DenKi
I cant Beleve There not showing the OC this WEEK!!!! OMG AGH!!

JKozzy
..next week.

astrofan428
Couldnt they atleast show during House instead of OC. Anyway I just hope they show it in HD.

BAILY
I aint watching that piece of shit show for this trailer... to hell with it... I will wait for the HS version... what is waiting an hour at most?? I set a recording for 8:50 to 9:05 in hopes they play the trailer in that slot.... but I aint watching no stupid OC... stupid waste of time... TV sucks!!

The Ones
it kicks ass if the right things are on

aj_vader
ye! Balls To OC! Ball to em! im gonna just wait for the hyperspace version stupid asses trying to make me watch crap, although they did convince me to watch the phantom menace stick out tongue

John Williams... George Lucas... plz dont let me down (fingers crossed)

SithSpy
Has it been confirmed anywhere that TRL will have it b4 the OC b/c the OS made it seem like it will be premiring to the world on the OC, if its on b4 i wanna find out b/c its ROTS and i'll sit through any amount of crap to catch this trailer........even 40 screaming 12 yr old girls

aj_vader
A MEN Brother! lol

by the way - is it true that there is a opera in revenge of the sith?

SithSpy
yeah, that is where palps tells anakin of darkside history and power, more of a ballet than an opera tho' with Mon Calamari dancers....supposed to be some weird zero gravity thing, we should see a bit of it in the trailer

aj_vader
ok kool, thanx for that dude smile

has n e one ever heard of bit-torrent?

SithSpy
i have but i cant for the life of me remember what it was..........damn college days ruined my memory

Darth_Vader05
I will post the full Star Wars Episode III trailer on March 10th because i have hyperspace so be ready for it! wink

SithSpy
and thats what makes the KMC great people willing to help those less fortunate

BAILY
Hey DV.... quick question.... what do you guys use to save the video files?? I can never save them for some reason...

Jedi Priestess
How is this thread any different than this one:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=327669&perpage=10&highlight=&pagenumber=1

BAILY
It isnt JP.... but it doesnt matter, it is KMC remember wink eek! stick out tongue

Jedi Priestess
Oh thats right.........silly me.......forgot where I was for a second there.

SithSpy
itll never (T) be like (R) some other sites that I Love the most (A)

SithSpy
plus JP its diff. b/c diff. people posted in it and they said different things big grin stick out tongue

DARTH DADDY
is it just me or has KMC got a little boring lately??? Seems like some of the main players haven't been around for awhile,although there are those that have hung in there like JP and Baily.

Sith Master X
You know, they'll probably end up showing this trailer near the end of the OC, so people are forced to watch the entire episode. sad

Jedi Priestess
Actually I post mainly at The Alliance and TFN these days with some MF.com thrown in for good measure.

BAILY
The Bailster is floating his likes all round the net nowadays.... but I am here too

DARTH DADDY
I registered at TFN but since KMC was my first experience with forums, like you couldn't tell, I found the other site a little more difficult to maneuver through. I found KMC easy to go through. Maybe I'm just spoiled by the ease of KMC's style.

Sith Master X
What is this place again?

SithSpy
im confused........where am i??

DARTH DADDY
The Empire, according to the location on your avatar

BAILY
I'm in Ottawa the Capitol of Canada, eh?? cool laughing beer I miss my Expensive Import German Beer... cant wait to start work this weekend..... hehe...

DARTH DADDY
I'd say I was in Fresno, CA...but MILF hunting is more fun. Of course my MILF is the only one for me, and she is so fun to hunt. I just wish I could catch her more often.

BAILY
hmmm MILFing...... interesting hobby..... you should try stamp collecting wink stick out tongue eek! yes

SithSpy
expensive german import beer?? ewww im a fan of the cheap import mexican stuff myself Dos Equis all the way, u dont think the german stuff is too thick bailey?

DARTH DADDY
You can keep your stamps, but thanks anyway.

BAILY
LMFAO!! I dont collect stamps... lol laughing

LandoSpeeder2
I'll watch it, just so I can tape it and be able to watch it on my tv for a change instead of trying to get on the computer just to watch it. I'll probably be flipping back and fourth though through different channels so I won't have to watch the whole show.

BAILY
Thanks for bringing us back on topic bud..... lol... got so far off there.. lol

DARTH DADDY
I just thought you might since you thought for some reason it was better then MILF Hunting. Man where has this thread gone to...I know, only where we have taken it.

LandoSpeeder2
lol

what wait, I live in Texas. j/k

BAILY
lol.. I was only teasing you with the MILF hunting dude.. lol and we took this thread down the sewer and Lando my man brought it back up

aj_vader
id like to re-ask a question that DV asked, im a hyperspace member and wanna know how you save those quicktime movies, coz ive tried alsorts messed i really really wanna know so i can post stuff to non members, coz if i wasnt a member id be annoyed coz i couldnt get the trailer, so plz can n e one help me out?

BAILY
I feel your pain aj_vader.....

aj_vader
yay someone understands big grin plz help someone help!

young jedi in trouble messed

LandoSpeeder2
Well,if you can't help us we don't mind. But if you really want to help it's all download versions here so just upload the trailer for the people who don't have it here. If you want to.

SithSpy
dont worry vader everything always finds its way here, just make sure to be lurking around the time its released on HS so you can get it b4 the posted links for it expire, but there should be no trouble acquiring it if thats what your worried about

aj_vader
i will upload it if n e one can tell me how you get it to save on your hardrive, ill upload everything as soon as i get it providing someone tells me how

P.S. n e one wanna add me on there msn, i wanna chat to other star wars fans, i aint really talked to n e star wars fans b4 im the only 1 sad

aj_vader
no am not worried about getting it, am gonna be able to watch it ne way im a hyperspace member, i want to know how i can get it on my harddrive so i can post it to people, i wanna make sure people have the trailer, coz some people cant get hyperspace im lucky i can get it, i just wanna know how you get ot on the hard drive so other people can see it

BAILY
You and me both bud.... I will see if I can find out for ya

Three Owls
*applause*

aj_vader
thanx a lot baily id appreciate it smile

bilb
I know you have to have QT pro.... After that I dunno. I have HS so I never worried about it, altho lots of folks on the boards are quite generous and the vids can always be found if you want them. So even if you dont figure it out, no worries.

Jedi Priestess
eek

Ok, I just had to fix that.

And having QT Pro no longer helps you as LFL has fixed it so that even QT Pro wont save them anymore. weep

bilb
ahhhh, ok. Told ya i didnt know jack!!

Jedi Priestess
But do you know Jill? wink

BAILY
That is what I told him earlier... but there has to be a way to save the stuff using another program?

Jedi Priestess
We have someone at the Alliance that can do it, dont worry. wink

bilb
oh Yeah, that b!tch. Ran her ass right outta town I did!! laughing

SithSpy
LMFAO @ bilbs gangsta side

Jedi Priestess
Are you kidding? Bilb is 100% grade A *****! wink And I lov her for it.

bilb
You know it!!

killian
Have you looked in your temp internet files? If it is steaming quicktime then you will need something to capture it i, dont know of anything off the top of my head though sad

lil bitchiness
And you felt the need to bump this redundant thread because?!

tlbauerle
Today has to be a nightmare day for MODS...

BAILY
I came up with my ways to combat moochers to help the mods deal with these idiots...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/General_Yoda/Misc/ObiMooch.jpg

My message is clear.... no mooching off us folks on KMC ..... go away lurkers in the darkness

lil bitchiness
K, redundancy level increased.

Ush is busy in the role Playing forum (not that im stalking him embarrasment)

So closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.