Lobo, Carlos vs. TV show version of hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Napalm
As most of us know the 70's version of the hulk could be shot with bullets his healing factor was no wear near as fast as today and he could barely lift 10 tons.

Now what if he fought Carlos Lobo

Occupation: Professional criminal, leader of a criminal organization
Identity: Publicly known
Legal Status: Citizen of Mexico with no known criminal record
Other Aliases: None known
Place of Brth: An unidentified village in Mexico
Marital Status: Single
Known Relatives: Eduardo (brother, deceased), unnamed mother, unnamed sisters
Group Affiliation: Former partner of Eduardo Lobo, leader of Los Hermanos de la Luna
Base of Operations: Originally Mexico, later south Texas (with a headquarters in a mansion on Grapevine lake near Dallas) and New York City
First Appearance: SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN #143

Powers: Known Superhuman Powers: Carlos Lobo is a mutant with the superhuman ability to transform into a humanoid wolf under a full moon. Like Wolfsbane, Lobo is not a true werewolf, in that his powers derive from mutation and not from supernatural causes. Unlike Wolfsbane, however, Lobo resembles supernatural werewolves in that his transformations to lupine form occur at the rising of the full moon. He reverts to human form at dawn. Also similar to supernatural werewolves, Carlos can only be harmed by weapons composed of silver but as a human being he is open to harm from conventional weapons.

In lupine form Lobo possesses superhuman strength and agility. He also possesses superhumanly acute night vision and superhuman senses of hearing and smell (comparable to those of a wolf) when he is in lupine form. When he is in lupine form, Lobo retains his normal intelligence, although it is dominated by an animalistic bloodlust.

See http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/l/lobocarlos.htm
for more info

Napalm
Come on Guys it took a while to make this thread

Draco69
Oh. Now I get it. I thought it was the other Lobo.

If it's TV Hulk, then Lobo would most likely win due to the profile above.

Napalm
Yeah, I just was watching the old hulk reruns

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.