Anti-Monitor vs Thanos , Doom , Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg
Anti-Monitor vs Thanos , Doom , Magneto

one week prep time and no ig , cosmic cube or anybullshit like that.

Anti-Monitor is entity with Vast power.

Victor Von Doom
Doom and Thanos with a week's prep-time aren't going down to anyone.

LordFear
Yeah I can't see Thanos, Doom and Magnus bowing down to anything. Just can't happen. Their collective intellect along is just far, far immense to comprehend. If they could put their differences and ego aside they could rule MU and DC combined

Beyonder
Anti-Monitor. It said no IG or cosmic cube or bullshit (HOTU) like that.

Even within a weak, Anti-Monitor would still crush them.

demigawd
yeah, Anti-monitor is probably more powerful than a Celestial. More powerful than a full fed Galactus. I'm not sure even those three could take him down in a week. I love Magneto, and I know everyone on this board loves Doom and Thanos, but....no way.

kgkg
that's what i was thinking beyonder that's why i didn't want to put artifacts of emense power what i want to know is how can they beat the anti-monitor .

people here seem to underestamate him.

kgkg
i think a full power galactus can take him.

Linkalicious
Anti-monitor (though he looks like a complete joke!) would be able to take the three of them.

I can see them coming up with one hell of a plot to overthrow A-M, but I don't see them being able to execute it all the way through.

LordFear
Similar to DC with Darkseid and his anti life equation. Doom and co could seek a power potent enough to thwart ANTI. Remember that no set being is all around omnipotent. Once people thought Galactus to be all mighty by alas discovered his weakness. To balance out the universe every being as strong as he might seem has a weakness. It's a system of checks and balances people.

Linkalicious
His check and balance was the Monitor.

Montior died....so it took the entirety of the DC multiverse to take out A-M.

LordFear
well being that my knowledge of AM is very limited, I can't argue any further.

Linkalicious
Crisis of the Infinite Earths was one of the worst comic series I ever read in my life.

You really don't want to know who the Anti-Monitor is...

Victor Von Doom
Considering Thanos took over the universe with prep time, not quite sure why the calibre of opponent matters.

Hegemon875
If you've read crisis on infinite earths you would know that the anti-monitor would take these guys down with a little trouble at most.

Hegemon875
Maybe in Marvel but pre crisis DC is crazy.

The Flash
Anti-Monitor.

eleveninches
Anti-monitor destroyed the enitre DC multiverse.
WTF willl thanos dooom or magneto do against him???
Even 2 pre-crisis supermen, pre-crisis darkseid and many other pre-crisis charachters were destroyed by him

Victor Von Doom
Thanos took over the Marvel Universe with prep. What's the difference.

kgkg
not just took over became GOd .

but that doesn't mean he will find a way to beat anti-monitor.

but with pre time anything is posible with Thanos and doom

LordFear
my question is if AM is so powerful then is he considered the CREATOR of all. I mean space, and time?. Or was AM created himself which would mean that he has a superior. dig?

Linkalicious
The Monitor came into being as a scientist of some sort. He was extremely advanced even for his high-tech civilization.

I can't remember how it happens but something he does screws up the cosmic checks and balance system so in order to even out the equation the Anti-Monitor is created.

Anti-Monitor continuously gained power by consuming the different universes in the multiverse using white anti-matter which pretty much destroyed everything on contact.

As AM's powers grew, the Monitors powers weakened...until he died.

The Spectre was powerless against Anti-Monitor

LordFear
it's sound ridiculous but then my other question is what is the opposite of white anti-matter? Finding that answer desctroys AM right?

Linkalicious
white anti-matter > anti-matter

i don't know what exactly could be considered stronger than white anti-matter.

The Flash was the one who destroyed the point of origin for the white anti-matter, but that's because the Anti-Monitor captured the Flash and used his powers for his own cause. Eventually the Psycho Pirate lets Flash free and then Flash runs circles around it until it's destroyed.

I don't see the three of these characters being able to pull it off. Though their intelligence does tend to impress me time and time again.

eleveninches
Actually, the anti-monitor is created first, and the monitor is created to keep the cosmic balannce.

Linkalicious
Yah, I'd have to re-read the Graphic Novel again...and there's no chance in hell i'm putting myself through that torture again.

I've never seen so many no-name superheroes in all my life.

Hegemon875
Isnt that quaint he took over one universe. AM consumed several.

Hegemon875
lol I felt the same but you have to remember it was written in the early or mid eighties, so I dont know how old you are but I dont know many of the more minor heroes from that time.

eleveninches
I'm reading CRISIS at the moment, and am about 1/2 way through, although I have skipped to the end to see what happens.

eleveninches
Personally, I think CRISIS was the best thing to happen to DC in years at the time it was released. DC really needed their continuity sorting out, and CRISIS on infinite earths did that quite well, killing off the multiverse (universes: 1,2,3,4,5,6,a,b,c,d,m,x,s,anti-matter etc....)

Victor Von Doom
I ate two Weetabix. Could eat three.

Alpha Centauri
Someone who conquer/laid waste to a universe, someone who conquered the world and gave it back.....3 times (Doom) and someone rather powerful anyway, with a mind to conquer....aren't exactly a walk over.

-AC

Hegemon875
Yes, to the anti-monitor they are.

Alpha Centauri
If we're going by the ol' 'blink them out of existance' thing. Yeah.

.....but then where's the point in the thread?

-AC

demigawd
Magneto could always just open up a black hole and take Anti-Monitor and...

nah, that won't work.

Nevermind. I hate this thread. sad

Hegemon875
No I'm not playing that old card, I just think that AM's power is far beyond these 3 villians. It took all of the pre crisis multiverse to defeat AM so I dont think that any 3 people could destroy AM no matter who they are.

laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.