HULK 2 ...? yay or nay

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Icemantx
is there or isnt there gonna be a HULK 2 i personly didnt find the 1st one to satisfying but hey i still gotta keep up on my comic book movies

Asian Hulk
How bout this?

eleveninches
The first hulk was far too lacking of any decent storyline

Lord S
nay...unless there's a good villain.

Jimmy Buggs
no villain, I want to see an insain hulk as the villain and someone fighting him. not a big name but another hero that has had beef with hulk when he went on a rampage.

Wolfie
I liked the first Hulk. I really hope for a sequel.

LLG
I think the first Hulk was pretty good too. It didn't have that much action because it was building up the story. I think they maybe should have a sequel.

Ignite
if its better than the first one then...
yay...but if its the same then nay

BENITO
didn't it flop in the box office

DarkCrawler
Nay. Defenitly NAY. I don't want an Hulk sequel. The first one was sucky.

nimbus006
Yay! The Hulk is way to great of a character for them not to continue with the movies... Besides the first one wasnt that bad it had its moments i agree with LLG that it didnt have much action cuz it was building up the story.

thundercracker
nay what was up with all those split screen moments gah

that and the story was lame

ragesRemorse
You know, the Hulk was by all means a solid movie. If it werent based on the Hulk. The directing was fitting and superb. The story was interesting, and the characters seemed human. I think they just forgot that they were making a movie about the Hulk, maybe thats why he fought giant mutated poodles. I actually liked the whole genetic dna exaplintion, and take. The action scenes were beautifully done. Of course the Cgi was completely obvious, but was ok, because it is a comic flick and it did turn out nice, but in five years how nice is the cgi going to look. I do think they should have came up with some kind of techniques so that somthing about the Hulk would tangible, atleast in some scenes. It was blended with live action almost seemlesly, like the scenes with the tanks. however interesting the story was, however intruiging the action was, it was not a Hulk story or Hulk action. I diddnt get the feeling that the Hulk was threatning, just that he was invincible. The acting and directing saved this movie. I never felt like i was watching the Hulk.

I do think that a sequal could be interesting with new direction, and better writing to make it more fitting for a comic story. Maybe someone could take a new route on presenting the Hulk, instead of complete Cgi, give us somthing that looks real, and threatning. I think the first movie could be a great intro to what the Hulk could have been. One reason the Hulk was so dry, is because they focused around his origin, which was the worst movie they could have done.

RogueGambitdare
erm Nay. The first one stunk. Why would the second be any better? no

Paola
moving...

Asian Hulk
So let's wait for the second Incredible Hulk movie.

hulksamasks
yay there needs to be second movie and i do not believe it was a flop.So you did not agree with Ang`s take on the hulk it was not bad the split screens were to give it the comic book effect i did not think it was great but it was creative.I think the second will have to give alot of people want they want which is hulk smashing and if they do it right there will be a third movie also

BuRtOnEsQuE
I love The Hulk movie. Best Comic Book Movie recently imo. But I can understand y people dnt like it. It was a bit boring....sleep

Mainstream
sure...I hear they gonna get a new director...make Hulk 2 more action packed than the orginal.

nimbus006
I really hope they make a second one

Mainstream
they are but it'll be like 2007 before we see it.

Zod4Life
I want to see a Hulk 2 movie and it was supposed to come out this year but it was to many delays and stuff like that.I'm hoping to see the Grey Hulk and I hope that if the Grey Hulk is in the movie he actually talks.And the Hulk isn't going to be as tall as he was in the first movie which is good.I think that he should be about 12 feet.

Hulk Power
I can't wait until the arrival of Hulk 2. It's going to be so cool.

gentmax
Yay. I liked the movie. I felt that the CGI Hulk represented the Comic Hulk, as far as the look and abilities, very well. I liked the story line, but I am the type of person that thinks there should be a story in a movie as opposed to "lotsa action!"
The second movie should be better if they pay attention to the writing and directing(duh). Look at Xmen and Spidey. I felt that the second movies in those were tons better than the first ones, but because the first ones were establishing the characters and storylines.

By the way, if a second Hulk Movie is made, then will you nay-sayers not go see it?

Zod4Life
The movie will really be good with the Grey hulk.

old man stan
I am looking forward to the hulk two very much.

Zod4Life
Me too.

COTTON MAN
I havent even seen the 1st 1. seen bits

Zod4Life
I hope that you get to see the whole movie. smile

mr.smiley
I hated it with a passion,but I still want to see a sequel.

Iron Carnage
I thought the first one sucked! It was boring to me. I'll go see the 2nd one depending on the reviews. I hope they make the 2nd one and it is really good but I hated the first. They could do alot with the hulk and i hope they do but it needs to be better then the first.

Zod4Life
The first movie was awesome!!

NoFate007
I'd see Hulk 2 most likely no matter what, even though I've never been a huge Hulk fan, and I thought the first one sucked. I don't know much about Hulk, but everything I hear is Leader and Abomination....which I know are actual villains, instead of those freakin dogs - that was just hilarious. Split screens need to go, and you need someone who can write comic book films better. You need people who are good with comics, like Paul Dini, David Goyer, Frank Miller...those are some good guys.

Grammaton
Originally posted by Asian Hulk
How bout this?

Wicked pic Asian Hulk - u got anymore?

Hulk Power
Does anyone know what month in 2006 it will come out?

Krondore
personaly i thought the hulk movie was good, but it could have been a whole lot better , being a fan of the hulk i would love too see a second film , but like others would enjoy more action and more focus on the hulk , as his powers are awsome and this should be shown properly.
just my veiw.

Mainstream
I didn't totally hate the movie...I demand that part 2 be much much much much better.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.