Kid Flash vs Flash - Race

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kento
So who really is faster Kid Flash (Bart) against Flash (Wally), and who would win in a race around the world.

TraXtaRCR3
nice thread Kento i was about to put it up but looks like u beat me to it!
ima go hit the books and get back to u on that!

TraXtaRCR3

TraXtaRCR3
END OF THREAD!
i guess No?!?

ScarletSpider
In a straight up race, probably Wally. That's cool about him evolving, if Wally becomes so powerful, I wonder what's in store for Bart when he gets older.

In a regular super speed fight, I'd like to see Bart win, since he has a Library's worth of knowledge and should be able to think of a trick or two, but Wally does have experience on his side.

manjaro
once you can tap the speed force ,you can tap the speed force period. a feat which both of them can accomplish so neihter of them is faster, but after bart was offended when everone thought of him as stupid kid, he read all the books in the library and retained all the info with his photo graphic memory. as a result, he became super smart and knew new tricks to do with speed. plus he reads the newspapers in every city everyday. not that that has anyhitng to do with anything

Kento
Heh thanks. I just seen people putting Quicksilver, and all that, and with what I heard Wally, and Bart are about the same speed do I think it would be a cool race. Tho When Bart was Impulse, Jay Garrick was able to dodge him but that was cause he heard him coming.

TraXtaRCR3
very ture he did get very knowledgable after reading that library and did have some new tricks up his sleeve.

and to reply to Scarlet Spider when Impulse started out he was just as fast as Wally so it would be a tie.

Kento
Yea...tho I stopped readin when he became KF....>.> I dunno I hear he's still funny, and junk so i might pick up Titans now but I liked him so much better impulsive. Like in YJ. He got smarter, and stuff but he was still impulsive all the time.

ScarletSpider
He's still impulsive, but his transformation into Kid Flash is supposed to mark him trying to take on more responsibilities. He's not just going to run in and do whatever, he might think a little bit before hand. And he may have gained a library's worth of knowledge, but he uses it impulsively. Best example is him trying to create a temperature shift in the water he was running on with Wally. He ended up creating a huge water burst, but hadn't thought it out ahead of time and got himself caught in it as well.

Kento
Oh...well I like the name Impulse better then KF ^^; But i'll have to start reading it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.