Thor Trio vs. Superman Trio

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

azndrgn
Who do you all think would win a battle between the Thor Trio (you know, w/ Beta Ray Bill) and a trio of Supermen (regular Superman, Steel and Superboy)?

Kento
Possibly Thor Trio cause Thor can beat Superman 50/50, and Steel, and Superboy are nowhere near the league of Supes himself. Tho Superboy does have his TT that might help a bit.

azndrgn
As much as I'm a Marvel fan, my vote goes to the Superman team because they'd have a wider range of powers than the Thor team.

azndrgn
What's Superboy's TT?

Scoobless
ok i get the superman trio........ superman, superboy and steel....... but other than thor and beta ray bill who is on the thor "trio" team?

so far though, thor keeps supes busy while bill kills the other two, then he comes and helps thor kill superman..... since he has the same abilities as thor which makes him about as powerful as supes as well

azndrgn
If I remember correctly, there was classic Thor, Beta Ray, then a kind of future Thor

Scoobless
well since i stand by thor and bill winning it i guess the addition of another thor tips the scale completely

ScarletSpider
There was Dargo Ktor, who was a future Thor, some kid who took up the hamer, I believe he was a member of the Guardians of the Galaxy.

There's also Red Norvell. Guy who took the mythological Iron gloves and power belt of Thor, and was transformed into a big strong asgardian guy. Later recieved a hammer like Thor's, and was basically a Thor with red hair and beard. He appeared in Thor prior to Onslaught (in fact he'd taken over for Thor in Asgard) and was a key player in the Journey Into Mystery series after Onslaugt. Finally, there's Thunderstrike, powers similar to Thor, but weaker, has a mace, and looks dumb.

Kento
Superboy's TT is Tacticle Telekinesis.

He can pretty much do more then Superman with it. He can lift anything with it, break peoples arms with it that touch him. But now he also has laser vision.

But he should still be vulnerable to stuff like fire, and electricity.

Khellendros
A superpowerful God-like being armed with a MAGICAL weapon against Superman? laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

Assuming we're using Red Norvell, any two of them could take out Steel and Superboy (lightning strikes anyone?)in one on one fights. Menwhile, the third could keep Superman busy until the other two could join in. By the way, Superboy can't lift "anything" with his Tactile TK, his strength while using it is somewhere below Superman And Martian Manhunter at max power.

DarkDethbringer
uh thor has all the powers of superman and he can control weather!

Khellendros
... NO.

Thor has super strength and is slightly faster than normal. And he can't really fly except with his hammer. Thor doesn't have heat, telescopic, microscopic or x-ray vision, super breath or super speed. Thor's best advantage over Superman is his access to magical weapons like his hammer.

Scoobless
thor without the hammer couldn't put up a great fight against superman, with it he's more powerful and could kill supes with a magical energy blast

Linkalicious
Thor DOES have super speed. It's just not blazing fast.

Thor is also VERY formidable without his hammer. With the feats I've seen Thor perform, I don't see him losing to Superman in hand to hand combat by very much...if any

Scoobless
doesn't really make any difference as he never has to go anywhere without the hammer........ i wish i had enchanted keys and mobile phone, just call them to me every time i "miss place" them

K Von Doom
Steel would get squashed in this fight.

Fanboy
Actually it has been proven Superman is way more powerful then Thor but I forgot the website. So I think Superman would win.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Fanboy
Actually it has been proven Superman is way more powerful then Thor but I forgot the website. So I think Superman would win.

I don't think so. Thor has superspeed, but he's not Superman-fast. His fighting speed is lightinig quick. Mjolnir is WAY more powerful than Superman. Mjolnir allows Thor to "fly" at greater than light speeds. Thor can even create vortexes that stop time using Mjolnir. Magical lightning will be very effective against Superman. I don't see him losing to Superman.

jrodslam
Thor better blast Superman with everything hes got, cause if it isnt, Supermans gonna take advantage and whoop that a$$.

And Steel wouldnt get crushed as easy as some people think. But he still goes down nonetheless.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by jrodslam
Thor better blast Superman with everything hes got, cause if it isnt, Supermans gonna take advantage and whoop that a$$.

And Steel wouldnt get crushed as easy as some people think. But he still goes down nonetheless.

Take advantage of what?

Thor can easily absorb heat hision via Mjolnir. Thor can match Superman punch for punch with his superb fighting speed. Thor can make his body emit godly essence, which would be a magical defense against Superman's blows. Superman could hang in a fight with Thor hand to hand, simply because of his durability, strength, and speed, but Thor is a way better fighter than Superman is. Throw in Mjolnir, and you've got a curbstomp.

Don't let the crossovers fool you.

Avalonofthewind
Which Armor is Steel using?

Cosmic Cube
I don't think it's the Aegis armor. If so, it gives the Supertrio a big advantage.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.