Forge vs. Havok

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CountQuan
WHo wins?

stormfront13
what can forge do to havok??

CountQuan
I dunno invent something that will blast him to Jupiter

demigawd
So what are the stipulations? Does Forge get prep time to build something? How much? Do they just run into each other on the street and start fighting? Does Forge get any equipment? How much?

Alpha Centauri
"So what are the stipulations? Does Forge get prep time to build something? How much? Do they just run into each other on the street and start fighting? Does Forge get any equipment? How much?"

Well whaddya know....

-AC

CountQuan
yes they get prep time about 15 min FIFTEEN!

DarkDethbringer
havok would dodge what forge threw at him and blast him to kingdom kong!

demigawd
That's why I asked if there were stipulations. If you wanted to resolve that whole thing in the other thread, you should have done the same of CountQuan.

demigawd
Not sure 15 minutes of prep time is enough. 15 minutes of prep in their headquarters? If so, then Forge could whip something up...

See AC, it pays to ask for stipulations.

Alpha Centauri
Yeah, but in the rules that you love so much it states no prep time.

The rules that you pitted against Doom.

Hypocricy should be a crime.

-AC

demigawd
I love it when people try and fail to get me on stuff.

I direct your attention back to the Rules:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t308157.html

Rules/Standard Fight Settings

In most cases, the poster who originally set up the versus fight determines the conditions of the fight itself (ex. If a character like Superman is in a thread, it'll be assumed that it's the current version unless mentioned otherwise by the thread starter, the same goes with Thanos without the IG, and so on). However, in the cases where the original poster did not set down any contraints or conditions for the fight, then the match would default to the standard rules below.

I asked if there were stipulations. Quan named them. Therefore The Rules don't apply to areas of this fight where he's added stipulations.

Anything else?

Alpha Centauri
Did you yourself not post "Count Quan?" in relation to posters who don't know what they are talking about?

You did, is the short answer.

More to the point, the opening post was "Who wins?".

Your second or third post was "Doom loses to anyone without prep. Storm wins."

No one before that had specified or not. You took it upon yourself in that instance.

-AC

Swanky-Tuna
Fifteen minutes is long enough for Forge to grab some guns or something... and Havok to get whatever he gets... or chat with Bobby for a bit or something. "Dude, I have to fight Forge. I don't want to hurt him. He's our ethnic diversity!"

demigawd
So what? Man's entitled to post, and he's entitled to add stipulations if asked. What does that have to do with anything?

Yes, and I asked for clarification on that Havok vs. Forge fight. I asked because Forge has no power other than to invent things. Nothing in the rules stop you from asking. Hell, you could have saved yourself a shitload of trouble if you did that over on the Doom thread, because I would have been 100% behind you.

And I said that because the battle was stated without stipulations. If you wanted to ask for them, you should have. Unlike Forge, Doom is useful in battle, even without prep. He's just much better with it. I acknowledged as much in that same thread with the whole factor of prep come up.

Don't criticize me for taking initiative. Next time you do the same.

Alpha Centauri
The point was, you didn't ask for stips in that thread anywhere I looked.

You assumed he had no prep.

That's all I'm saying.

-AC

eleveninches
The only prep time forge would need is enough time to go and get something he invented earlier

long pig
isnt forge into magic? wasnt he born to fight the devil basically?
forges power is to build something even if he doesnt know what it is that will defeat his enemy.....just his magic is enough to take havok out

ebonyblade1
Havok is tough. but he is like a mutant Dr. doom. If he can't get you with his weapons, mutant power to create weapons, he can use his shaman powers to send you to another dimenion.

ebonyblade1
I mean forge is like a mutant Dr. Doom and I am not trying to say that they are on the same level either. He is more like Diet Dr. Doom

eleveninches
Forge can basically create any technological equipment from whatever resources are at hand

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.