Superboy versus War hulk(enraged) in a lifting contest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jplatinum
The weight starts at 100 million tons and goes up from there.

Arsenal
What the f**k?

Victor Von Doom
Why would you upgrade Hulk, and (essentially) downgrade Superman?

Kento
I think he means the clone. Which War would probably win.

DarkDethbringer
deffinately hulk hed lift the weight w/ 1 hand then smash super nerd!

DarkDethbringer
ace it hulk is an unstopable force that will destroy anything and everything in its path!

Kento
War stopped the unstoppable dead in his tracks no way SB would win. Not to mention he's only really got the Tacticle TK going for him, and that's it.

Swanky-Tuna
He skidded the unstoppable to a halt, not dead in his tracks.

On topic though... Superboy could win if he wore shorts over sweatpants 80's style.

GRIMM THING
great panels

http://www.gammabase.com/hulkdatabase/hulk457-stopsjuggernaut.jpg

Kento
lol it was basically he just lets him push him, and then just stops him. What it seems like to me anyways.

The Flash
Yeah it looks like War was letting Juggernaut push him. War doesn't even have his hands on Juggernaut.

togoro
Victor Von Doom
He didn't upgrade hulk he just picked the strongest version of hulk and put him up against what he percieves to be the strongest version of superman. Cause superboy is a clone version of superman.
And anyway, Superboy can lift like virtual anything he touches(it's one of his powers) and hulk can grow at a percieved limitless strength so this thread is actually genius.It puts two heroes that seem to be limitless in lifting ability up against each other to see just who can lift the most, who is actually "Truely limitless" in what they can lift.

Stop hatin'!!!!!

Swanky-Tuna
That's some fine skiddin'. I'm not saying he didn't stop him, it just wasn't like hitting a wall.

Napalm
hulk would win

jplatinum
Hulk didn't half his hands on juggernaut, but I know you see that whip wrapped around juggernaut's leg. I think thats cheating.

ZephroCarnelian
Yeah - isn't Superboy's power called Tactile Telekineses?

I think it was Junior Justice League, or something like that that I read with SB in it - he looked cool, leather jacket, shades n whatnot. No underpants on the outside.

He was showing off to his girlfriend by picking a car up, and I think he said 'I can lift anything I touch,' or something along those lines.

Then again - Juggs calls himself unstoppable.... wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.