How will you deal with SW Withdrawl??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Julie
How will you deal with the series coming to an end???

Sadako of Girth
Like this:wallbash
laughing

theshakl
i will watch the movies..show them to buddies...play games..read books..... stuff

Imaginary
I'd rather not think about it...

theshakl
lol^

theshakl
we can make Star Wars music videos...like the Dragonball Z music vidoes...we can also make videos about Leia...and Padme...Anakin..u know...mixing all the movies..into a trailer type thing..or like a dedication to a character video...

should be fun smile

EHmasterJedi
Collecting already cant fit everything in my room lol! Prop replicas, figures, and ships mainly LOL

shockimebones
I'll get over it.

The Ones
withdrawl? we still have to wait for episode 4!

J.M FcThumbs-Up
Starwars will not gon on as movies, but I'm sure we'll see tv-series, more new books and all that kinda stuff.....

It's the end of a journey and the fact we must accept...no worries no cries(besides the end of episode3 perhaps)...

Jedi Priestess
Ditto. It's just a movie kids.

PVS
heroine

J.M FcThumbs-Up
laughing out loud .....you ****in junkie!
mhuhawhawhaw

ccoo
I don't know what I'm going to do!!! Does anyone remember the late 80's, and did Lucas ever mention possibly making the prequels? Or was one of those to come out of nowhere announcements in 1994? I'm just trying to compare post-1983 to post-2005.

The Ones
so..what your saying is george could make a sequel trilogy?

Jedi Priestess
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

BAILY
NEVER!! No more SW.... this is it for me... ROTS and that is it.. I dont want to see no more

The Ones
same. any more would be pointless. star wars is about anakin skywalker and his fall to the dark side and the rising of him and fufilling the prophecy

Bardock42
No it isn't no ..... well the movies are, but that makes it just worse that Anaking in TPM and AOTC is just so stupid.

None the less, it will be easier to get over the end of the movies than over Ep. I.....ever

J.M FcThumbs-Up
No......but SS will!!!!!!! laughing out loud

The Ones
lol.

LandoSpeeder2
Well since this is a MOVIE I'll probably get over it. More movies will come

bILLYgOAT
Really!!!!?????
for this being "ONLY a movie", you spend a huge amount of time & effort posting on various boards regarding this movie
It must be nice to have the time to do fuc all else????
BTW what happened to the
"I wont be back " puke a few weeks back?
do you have any pride left?
but hey
don't loose yer temper JP
after all
Its ONLY a movie laughing out loud

back to the topic
With-drawl of Star Wars was it?
sure theres a TV show coming sometime.

LandoSpeeder2
Well, has episode III come out yet?

LandoSpeeder2
edit double post

whitewookie
How will you deal with SW Withdrawl??

The actual idea that people will go through withdrawl symptoms really is quite worrying. Although i guess its easier to give up then cigerettes...........just!

Ah well, as soon as the TV series starts we'll soon find starwars evolves into a star trek francise with 5 different spinoff series and a slowly degrading plot swirling down the plughole, but hey, LETS CELEBRATE WHILE ITS GOOD big grin

DARTH DADDY
Am I the only one that would love to see GL make a sequel trilogy? I think he would do a good job. There is still a story that could be told. So what if the first 6 were all about one person. The nice thing about writing a story is that you can change it whenever you want. And GL has proven that he can do just that. So go ahead GL write away.

BAILY
No more SW dude!! It will turn into Star Trek then... and then die a horrible death like Trek is gonna in May!!!

Sadako of Girth
http://img45.exs.cx/img45/8181/69my.th.gif

(J/K) Each have their merits... shifty

*Sadako feels a thousand Phasers AND Lightsabers bearing down on him* sweat

kiadimundijedi
I still think Star Wars VII, VIII, IX will come out....

Or atleast im praying.

But I know deep down they wont.

Oh by the way Drugs is how I will.

Julie
Great...that wasn't an option...pick something wholesome and uplifting instead of errrr bad bad

tachie5
My answer was not on the poll. I hope a Star Cruiser will land in my back yard, Leia will exit in a lace teddy, and she will offer to take me to Coruscant where I will forever be with Luke, Han and the rest of the crew.

Julie
okay..,.no I guess I forgot "see psychologist" in my list of things to do

Sadako of Girth
Now THATS some good thinkin' Tachie.....!!! yes

LOL Julie laughing Yeah, I'll see you in the waiting room...!

Julie
Whoa...ewok of fire!

hmmm try to see star wars so many times that when you close your eyes ewoks walk out of fire...then you've seen it enough....too much actually

Sadako of Girth
laughing

Julie
There's another...gee I'd better escape here...I'm seeing these freakin firey ewoks everywhere

GCG
*scratch......shiver*

i didnt know i would be prone *itch* to withdrawl symptoms.......do you think there is a SW treatment online clinic ?

*sniff*

maybe i should sign up HS and see what they have *cough*

ARC Trooper 117
laughing> GCG!

I think there was a thred like this in the OTF....
My reply: "I'll curl into a ball, and cry myself to sleep each night...."

Julie
that was an option....crying is good...it's healthy...

ARC Trooper 117
yes
Especially after you've just shot a poor Stormtrooper......

Obiwalker08
no star wars=no reason to live

GCG
i'm already suffering from tourettes syndrome and..... BLAST YOU LUCAS WHY STOP !! .......ahem.....yeah and after Episode III i will buy the dvd and sit myself....**** JAR JAR BINKS ; I HATE HIM ! .....ehm....oh yeah i need to take a breath

LandoSpeeder2
I've been looking for a reason not to live. *Puts a shotgun up to head*

Mist
nice sig GCG laughing out loud

GCG
I may have found a solution for the withdrawl symptoms

Julie
weird....very very weird....where do you people get the time for such schnanigens

bILLYgOAT
new sci-fi
new Doctor Who
new BSG

if you cant get heroin, try the crack instead wink

bILLYgOAT
big grin

jaden101
i'll probably start taking heroin...i hear its the next best thing

Imaginary
SW will never die smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.