Harry Potter 6

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

potter_luver48
hey. i decided to write my own version on the 6th harry potter book. if you have any good ideas that you would like to share with me...share them w/ me!

smile

potter_luver48
i will start posting soon. hope you like! rolling on floor laughing

Londonboy7
YA... U might want to post a story

luv_danrad*^^*
wen u gunna start postin?

potter_luver48
CHAPTER 1:

It was a quiet hot day on Privet drive. Everybody would either be at the pool or inside in the cool air conditoning. Harry Potter was sitting on his bed looking up at the ceiling hoping for one of his friends to take him away for the rest of the summer. He got up crossed over to the other side of the room and sat down at his desk. He thought of who he could write to. Harry's stomach made a lurch. He thought of Sirius and of the night that he had died. Harry decided to write to Ron to keep his mind off of Sirius.

Dear Ron,
How are you? It's very boring here at Privet Drive as you can imagine. I miss you and Hermionie! I can't wait to see you both! Well if you want to come rescue me I wouldn't mind!
Ps. write back!
Love,
Harry

Harry opened Hedwigs cage and told her to give the letter to Ron. She sped off and Harry went back to his bed and sat down. He stared at the picture of his mother and father. They were smiling at him. Then he looked at thie picture of Him, Ron and Hermionie. He smiled and walked out of his room and into the hallway. Dudley was watching him out of the corner of his eye as he walked passed him and went down stairs. Harry went into the kitchen to find his aunt making 2 hot fudge sunday's.
"Are one of those for me?" Harry asked with high hopes.
"No" his aunt sneered "why would i make you one? This is for Dudley" She pointed at the bigger one. "And this one is for Jessica. She's coming over to spend the day with Dudley"
Harry Groaned. That moment the door bell rang and Dudley sprinted as fast as his legs would let him to the front door. He stopped before answering the door and smoothed his hair out. Harry chuckled.
"SHUT UP!" shouted Dudley
Dudley answered the door and in stepped a girl that had the same resemblents of Dudley. Harry started laughing even harder. Aunt Petunia pulled him into the kitchen.
"YOU! DON'T MESS THIS UP FOR DUDLEY! HE REALLY REALLY LILKES THIS GIRL" His aunt shouted at him.
"I'm so surprised that Dudley would like any girl that looks just like himself. Fat, Ugly, and Pigish"
Aunt Petunia glared at Harry as Dudley and Jessica entered the room. Dudley took his arm around Jessica as if he wanted to make Harry jealous.
"You don't need to make me jealous Dudley" Harry Said "I already have a girlfriend" Dudley ignored him. Harry really didn't have a girlfriend but he did have someone that he had a crush on since he had started school. She was smart, Pretty, and just happened to be Harry's best friend.

potter_luver48
tell me ho you like. It's not as good as the other forums but i think it's ok. I'll post more L8er

potter_luver48
Harry went back upstairs and sat at his desk waiting for a reply from Ron. Harry slowly drifted into sleep.
"Harry?" said Hermionie
"Wha.. What?" He asked
"I was just about to kiss you Harry"
"Oh. Really? Ok"
Harry leaned forward and started to kiss Hermionie.
"Harry?! Harry!?" Harry felt someone nudge his shoulders. He woke up.
"What are you doing here?" He asked Fred and George who were trying to keep themselves from laughing.
"Ron told us to pick you up." said Fred
"Who were you kissing in your dream Harry?" asked George
"Nobody" Harry Lied
"Well then i guess you were just kissing your desk."
Harry, Fred and George took all of Harry's school stuff and put it in the trunk of a red convertible hovering in the air.
"Don't tell me this replaced that old blue car" Harry said
"Of course not! Dad put a spell on the old blue one to make it this way. That's so mum won't find out that it's the same old car."
Harry stepped nervously into the convertible. Harry and Ron had a bad experiance with the whomping willow 2nd year in this car. Fred started it up and they were off. Harry started to drift back into the same dream that he had before. He tried to stop dreaming before Fred or George could see but he couldn't. Hemionie kissed so well. He felt as though fireworks were going off.

potter_luver48
so. you like? rolling on floor laughing confused

potter_luver48
They arrived at the burrow in about an hour. When the car finally touched the ground harry woke up.
"ahh. like the home i never had." Harry said excitedly
Hermionie ran up the driveway to greet Harry. Just looking at her made Harry think of his dream.
"I wonder if Hermionie really kisses that way" He thought to himself but almost stopped his thought when She came up gave Harry a big Hug and a kiss on the cheek.
"Harry! Oh have I missed you!" She said
"I've missed you too" Harry said
"Come on! Everybody is waiting to see you!"
Hermionie grabbed Harry's Hand and they ran together to the house. Hermionie let go of Harry's hand and pushed the door open. Harry wished she hadn't let go of his hand. The warmth of her hand on his felt right.
"Hullo Harry!" Ron said with a welcoming smile
"Hey Ron!"

Londonboy7
eeeh... Not bad

potter_luver48
yea. i dont think it's good either. im not that good at writing stories

luv_danrad*^^*
's okay keep ritin!!

potter_luver48
thanx i'll post more after skool! rolling on floor laughing

potter_luver48
hey. cnt write 2 much. at friends house and my damn comp. isn't workin so im not gonna post 4 a while confused

PinkDiamonds
i like it!!a lot so keep on writing u r good at writing stories!londonboy7 sez its not bad but i think its good!carry on

potter_luver48
Originally posted by PinkDiamonds
i like it!!a lot so keep on writing u r good at writing stories!londonboy7 sez its not bad but i think its good!carry on

thanx! Happy Dance i will post more wen i get done w/ all of this homework my teachers have been throwing at me lately embarrasment so we'll see wen i can get all of that under control

stick out tongue

syko freak
I think this is really gud. cant wait 2 read more. smile

syko freak
and i think u r a better ryter than u think u r. angel

luv_danrad*^^*
yeah. keep ritin ur stories! wen u r done wit ur h/w

potter_luver48
Arial "I'll go get my mum" ron said "she's been waiting for your arrival. everybody has"
Harry looked at Hermionie as she skipped off with Ron to tell everybody to come and greet harry.
"Harry Dear!" cried Mrs. Weasley who apperaed from the other room "come join us all in the kitchen"
Harry followed Mrs. Weasley into the kitchen.
"SURPRISE" yelled everyone.
Harry looked around. There was a big banner over the fire place that said: HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARR and all around him were his friends. Harry smiled. Fred and George were there over by the fireplace talking secretly. Hermionie and ron were sitting over on the table. Hermionie was talking to Professor Dumbuledor and Ron was beconing harry to sit next to the large pile of pressents that was for him. Harry went and sat down next to Ron.

more L8er guyys!

potter_luver48
ignore that Arial in the beginning idk y it's even there

syko freak
gettin better n better smile cnt wait 2 read more

potter_luver48
i had a cruddy day 2day so im not writin anythin

HPfanatic
i'm sorry. erm

bookworm4lyf
prtty good...u'r not that bad..tell me if u want any constructive criticism...p.s its not that bad to think outside the box

PinkDiamonds
nice!! plz continue!

PinkDiamonds
Originally posted by potter_luver48
i had a cruddy day 2day so im not writin anythin
was today crappy?

PinkDiamonds
when are gonna post more?

O.A.R21
I think your a good writer! Keep on going!

potter_luver48
Once Harry sat down everybody sat around him.
"Open yoor gifts harry dear" said Mrs. Weasley
Harry looked at the pile of gifts wondering which one to open first. He grabbed a large one from the pile and started opening it. It was obiously from Hermionie. He looked at the cover of a very large book.
"How to bring loved ones back frome the dead and other useful spells" said Hermionie very quickly.
Harry suddonly felt his stomach drop.
"umm....Thanks Hermione"
Harry moved to the next present. It was badly wrapped. So Harry figured it wwas from Hagrid. When he opened it he saw that Hagrid gave him a very beautiful cage.
"WOW! this is beautiful" Hagrid always had a knack of loving strange creatures but harry couldnt believe that hagrid had that kind of money. But then he noticed that there was a small card attached to the cage.

potter_luver48
ill post more later.

O.A.R21
Alright, good job!!

PinkDiamonds
more!

potter_luver48
Harry looked at the card with a surprised expression on his face. The note read:
Dear Harry,
I know this might be a shock to you but I just wanted to say sorry for everything that happened last year. I really did like you, it's just i was having trouble getting over Cedric's death. I hope you can forgive me. Have a wonderful Birthday!
Love,
Cho

Harry stared at the note blankly with his mouth hanging open. Hermionie looked over his shoulder after about 1 minute because He was staring to worry Hermionie. After Hermionie had finished reading her mouth to dropped open and she gave a little squeak. Harry turned and looked at her.
"I'm not going to accept her gift Hermionie." Harry said casually
"Why not?" Hermionie asked
"Because I like somebody else"
"Oh, I see. and...umm...who do you like?"
"I'll tell you later"
Everybody was staring at them in amazement. Ron looked from Harry to Hermionie. Everybody was silent. Finaly, Ron broke the scilence.
"finish opening your presents Harry."
Harry finished opening the rest of his presents. He got a book of the dark arts from dumbluldore (for the DA). From Fred and George he got coupons to their new shop and Mr. and Mrs. Weasley got Harry a sweater with the griffindor lion on it.
"You guys can go hang out upstairs for a while so i can get dinner ready. Harry, Hermionie and Ron went upstairs. They went into Ron's room.
"Ron, Do you mind if me and Hermionie can talk by our selves for a little bit?" Harry asked
"No" Ron said suspiciously
Ron left the room. Hermionie started talking right away.
"Harry, Who do you like"
Harry stared at her.
"Well......errr....i......ummm......errr..."
"Yes Harry"
"..........errr.......you." He said quickly
Hermionie smiled.

potter_luver48
soo.....
wut do ya think?

potter_luver48
"I've ALWAYS liked you Harry" said Hermionie "and...well....would you be my boyfriend!?" she added
"Well I'll need to think about that" Harry said jokingly "YES!"
Hermionie huged Harry and she dashed out of the room happily. The next minute Ron came in the room with an excited expression on his face.
"Hermionie just told me what happened! I'm so happy for you!" Again Harry got a hug.
"Gezz everybody is giving me hugs today" joked Harry. Harry went downstairs for dinner. When He got there he saw Hermionie sitting next to Ginny talking. Harry took the empty seat next to Hermionie.
"Hi Harry" Hermionie said and then she placed Harry's hand in hers under the table. Harry gave a little jolt of excitement. Ron came downstairs and sat next to Harry. Ron gave Harry a little look of approval and looked at the brillant feast that his mum had prepared. It was wonderful. The table was covered in wonderful food. After dinner Harry went to take his firebolt for a ride. Harry didn't know it but Hermionie followed him outside and was riding on a cleansweap beside him.
"hello Harry"
Harry gave a little startled jump.
"hey" he replied
"do you want to play some quidditch" he added
Harry watched as Hermionie magnificantly rode over the weasley's field.
"wow! you're really good hermionie" Hermionie blushed.
Harrry rode swiftly down. Hermionie followed. Harry sat up in the grass and looked up at the stars. Hermionie came down as well and sat down next to hime. They sat there in the scielence looking up at the beautiful stars. Hermionie leaned closer to Harry and without notice she kissed him and to his surprise he kissed her right back.

fallingoutgrl
this is very good...more!!!!...jk...take ur time!

PinkDiamonds
i luv it!

HPfanatic
it's good.

luv_danrad*^^*
LUV it!!!!!!!^

potter_luver48
thanx. brainstorming rite now. if nybody has an idea pm me.

PinkDiamonds
i have nada ideas, sorry

potter_luver48
Herrmionie and Harry stopped kissing and went back inside only to find a strange girl sitting in the living room talking to ron.
"Harry! come here i want you to meet somebody" Ron said

ye ai kno it's not much but i cnt think of nything else confused

luv_danrad*^^*
OMG!! whos that gurl????????????????????????????????????? im gunna die frum not noing!!!!! ( abit exagerated but.. i wunna KNOW!!!!!!!!!!)

potter_luver48
Originally posted by luv_danrad*^^*
OMG!! whos that gurl????????????????????????????????????? im gunna die frum not noing!!!!! ( abit exagerated but.. i wunna KNOW!!!!!!!!!!)
lol. you're gonna find out right.....NOW.

"Harry, this is Loretta." Ron said. "My dad works with her mum, she's come to stay with us for the rest of the summer and she's going to be a 6th year with us at Hogwarts. Her mum wanted to get away from America because her dad died last year there, and she wanted to get away from all of the crazyness."
"Hello Loretta." Harry said Politely. Harry notticed that Loretta was very pretty. She had long blond hair and sea blue eyes. Hermionie kicked him hard because he was staring at Loretta to much. Harry and Hermionie sat down on the couch together while Ron showed Loretta her room. Harry and Hermionie sat reading for quite some time. Harry was reading the book that Hermionie gave him and Hermionie read the book that Dumbuldore had given Harry. Every once in a while Hermionie showed Harry a few good spells that he could teach the DA. After a while Hermionie got tired and laid her head on Harry's lap while Harry continued to read. After a while Harry fell asleep and they didn't wake up untill Morning.

Hope you like! big grin rolling on floor laughing

HPfanatic
awww......

fallingoutgrl
good job!!!!cute!!!i like it!!!!keep going!!!!!

potter_luver48
"WHAT IS THIS!?!" Screamed Mrs. Weasley as she looked at the sleeping Harry and Hermionie. They both woke up instantly. Harry and Hermionie went into the kitchen to find Ron and Loretta already sitting at the table talking. Harry and Hermionie sat across form them.
"So what do you guys want to do today?" Ron asked them all.
"Lets play some Quiditch." Harry sugested.
"Ohh..I'd love to!" Loretta exclaimed "I played for my home team in America and I want to try out for the team here." So aftter breakfeast they all went down to the Weasleys field and played. Loretta and Hermionie played chasers, Ron played Keeper and Harry played seeker. They palyed all dday long. They finally came inside for dinner. Mrs. Weasley prrepared a wonderful dinner again. Harry and Hermionie decided to go to bed early. As Harry was walking to his room Hermionie stopped him and grabbed his waist and leaned in and stared kissing him again. They were deply into kissing that they didn't notice when Loretta was tapping them on the shoulder to tell them that she needed to get through.
"HARRY! HERMIONIE!" yelled Loretta. The passoniate couple spread apart.
"ohhh...sorry." Harry and Hermionie said together. They moved for Loretta and Harry gave Hermionie a peck on the lips and went to bed.

PinkDiamonds
laughing out loud cute...both of those posts were REALLY cute...crying with happiness for them...they are so happy together...MAKE SURE LORETTA DOES GET IN THE WAY!! or else i will...consult the smilie: furious and then:ghost2!!!

potter_luver48
laughing out loud cute...both of those posts were REALLY cute...crythey are so happy together...MAKE SURE LORETTA DOES GET IN THE WAY!! or else i will...consult the smilie: furious and then
: ghost2!!!
you mean yo udon't want her to get in the way? cuz im thinking Loretta's gonna be with Ron. What do u think?

PinkDiamonds
that is exactly what i mean. Loretta&Ron YES YES YES!!!!!!!! yesyesyes

-Funky Punk-
no no no she shouldent

PinkDiamonds
yes yes yes she should!!! ignor FP!! (no offence dude, its just not what i wanna happen!) Loretta&Ron YES YES YES!!!!!!!!

potter_luver48
yes yes yes she should!!! ignor FP!! (no offence dude, its just not what i wanna happen!) Loretta&Ron YES YES YES!!!!!!!! wow. you really feel strong about Loretta&Ron together. well DUH...of course they're gettin together...or else Poor Ronny is gonna be all alone. embarrasment

potter_luver48
Originally posted by -Funky Punk-
no no no she shouldent and y should'nt I???? roll eyes (sarcastic)

potter_luver48
The next day was wonderful. Harry and Hermione couldn't keep their eyes off of each other and Loretta nd Ron seemed to be getting along great. Ron looked like he had a crush on Loretta but he didn't dare mention this to Ron.

PinkDiamonds
cool more more more!!

potter_luver48
yea. i kno it's just i can't think of nything to write!

PinkDiamonds
you'll get ideas soon. i will be patient

HPfanatic
it sounds good.

potter_luver48
thanx. i have brain freeze!

fallingoutgrl
i can wait.... Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing ,,,,i just watch the moving smilies...lol

PinkD
i cant wait....................

potter_luver48
lol. stilllllllll have my brain frezze on wut to write! grrrrr! ny ideas?

PinkD
just make up any random stuff for now stick out tongue

crazykim
man this rocks keep it going ..........

cant wait ...cant wai5....

potter_luver48
The next day was wonderful. Harry and Hermione couldn't keep their eyes off of each other and Loretta nd Ron seemed to be getting along great. Ron looked like he had a crush on Loretta but he didn't dare mention this to Ron.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Where we left off from B4

The Weasley House was so filled with excitement. Everybody was talking to one another about the first day back at Hogwarts. Ron and Harry were sitting in armchairs across from eachother talking about people that they think could have changed over the summer.
"I wonder if's Malfoy's attitude has changed at all over the summer." Ron commented
"I don't think so Ron." Harry replied "Once a scumbag always a scumbag." Ron laughed.
Hermione, Ginny and Loretta were all sitting on the couch. Hermione and Ginny were telling Loretta all about Hogwarts.
"It's a really beautiful school Loretta. It's basically a giant castle." Hermione said.
"Yea, and there are loads of hot boys." Ginny said.
"I think I've already found a hot guy." Loretta said
"Who? Ron?" Asked Ginny.
"Maybe." Loretta said. Ron caught this last word and smiled.
"Harry can I talk to you alone?" Loretta asked.
"Sure." Harry said. Harry and Loretta walked into the kitchen. Harry sat down at the table. Loretta sat across from him.
"I wanted to talk to you about Ron." Loretta started. Harry noticed that a contraption had slid under the door of the kitchen. "An extandable ear." Harry thought.
"I was wondering if you could ask Ron out for me Harry." Loretta continued

potter_luver48
nobody has said anything about my story lately sad

fallingoutgrl
wow i havent been on in a while but is great...keep it up!

The_Dark_Lord
Yeah it's great keep it up.

genius
This is really good-keep goin PLEASE!!! big grin

PinkDi@monds
more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

potter_luver48
Harry stared blankly at Loretta for a while.
"Yea sure." Harry finally answered. He left the kitchen and went into the living room. Ron was in one corner reading.
"Ron. Why are you reading? I know you were listening to my conversation. Come on....we'll go upstairs." Ron and Harry made their way upstairs. Hermione followed.
"Sorry sweetie." Harry said to Hermione. "I need to talk to Ron alone. She understood. She gave Harry a kiss on the cheek and went back into the living room to talk to Loretta.
Ron and Harry made their way up the steps to Ron's room in complete scilence.

hope u like. i left yall with a little bit of a cliff hanger.

The_Dark_Lord
You can't do that it's to good to leave a cliff hanger.

crazykim
come on write more

big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

The_Dark_Lord
SPILL SPILL,it's to good to leave a cliff hanger

potter_luver48
thanx. i'll post more 2nite

crazykim
mening today ???

Yay

Yoepie!!!!
big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

potter_luver48
"YES YES YES!" Ron said. He was jumping up and down all around the room.
"I'm guessing that mwans yes." Harry said laughing.

genius
Good stuff! big grin
Write more.

crazykim
i stay at my saying
MORE MORE MORE
big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

potter_luver48
ok. i will later

fallingoutgrl
keep going!

The_Dark_Lord
Come om wheres the rest it is getting better and better smile smile big grin

crazykim
i agree
it is getting better and better
big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

potter_luver48
Ron and Harry made their way downstairs. Harry was regaining his strength. Ron had hugged him so far from over excitment and Harry could hardly breathe for almost 5 minutes. When they got into the living room Harry saw Loretta out of the corner of his eye. She looked nervous. Loretta looked at Harry and Harry Winked, Loretta's nervousness changed into excitement. She ran over to Ron and enveloped him in a huge hug, they went and sat down in the corner of teh room and started talking instantly.

The_Dark_Lord
Where's the rest? mad

genius
Keep goin!!!
dark lord is right wheres the rest???

dark1365
I would post some, but I need to get caught up first.

The_Dark_Lord
Caught up on what????????

potter_luver48
sorry i haven't been on in the longest time.
im grounded from the comp.
but i snuck on. hehehe.
i'll be back in 8 days ( last days of school )

Hermione202
hi.i read your story and its gggrrreeeeaattttt. Happy Dance Happy Dance
rolling on floor laughing reading

potter_luver48
The rest of the summer seemed to go on very fast. Ron and Loretta seemed to spend alot of time with each other.
One Day Everybody was sitting in the weasley's living room. Harry was using his broom servicing kit and was cleaning his firebolt.
Hermione was sitting right next to him read a book titled "Hogwarts A History" for maybe the 10th time.
Ron and Loretta were sitting in the corner talking silently and every once in a while Loretta would giggle. Mrs. Weasley was eyeing her youngest son suspiciously.
After what seemed like forever Mrs. Weasly got up and Walked into the kitchen to prepare dinner.

Hermione202
great

potter_luver48
i'll post after school

smile

The_Dark_Lord
Can't wait.

genius
Tis very good. big grin

fallingoutgrl
keep it up! big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin

Hermione202
post more as soon as you can

misslilsweetie
Yes pls!! its really good!!

potter_luver48
does anybody want to help me?
cuz i'm dead out of ideas.

The_Dark_Lord
How can you be out of ideas the stories you are in are great?????????

potter_luver48
i think of stuff out of the back of my head...it just comes to me ya kno

crazykim
anybody
pleez continue
pleez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

harrypotterrocs
hey im have only just registered but iv have been reading ur story 4 ages i fink that its great. PLz think of ideas fast bcus we all really want 2 c sum more

SiriusRox**
i like ure story alot potterluver.....but then again, anything that has H/HR shipping in it is cool with me....HARRY & HERMIONE 4 EVA!!!!! dance ...........anyway you haven't posted in almost an entire month!!! Come on!!! post more!!! more more more more more more MORE!!!! big grin

misslilsweetie
I LIKE R/HR !!THERE ALWAYS SHOULD BE TOGETHER FOREVER!!!

misslilsweetie
I seriously did not make sense when i wrote that

Hermione202
Huh??

misslilsweetie
i soo dont know..

HermioneLover14
Can someone continue with the story or is potter lover48 ever gonna write. smile

hpfanatic99
i hope they finish

potter_luver48
i really dont feel like finishing it. I dont have enough time...if somebody wants to take it from here, i don't mind...maybe i'll post a little if iI have time but I dont have alot of time anymore. sorry guys sad

Hermione202
too bad you can't finish it.I'm sure some will help.........................

pixie05
ur story is really good, hope u find some time to finish it. rolling on floor laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.