Bloodrage Blade vs Dante (from Devil May Cry)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

azndrgn
Now this is a SWEET match. You can only truly appreciate it if you've played the Devil May Cry games on the PS2 (Note to the moderators, Gamepro made a short comic of Devil May Cry, so thus he's a comic character). So in this fight we have the half-vampire, Blade, going against the half-demon, Dante. Most of us know Blade so in this fight he uses his sword, guns, and special weapons. And imagine him with the strength and ferocity he had from like Blade 2 when he fell in the bloodbath. That's why I call him Bloodrage Blade. Dante is just as skilled, if not better, with his sword and is also adept at using both human and demonic guns. Plus, Dante can change to his demon form which ups his speed, strength, etc and his demon powers include things like shooting lightning and fire.

Blade vs. Dante

azndrgn
As much as I'm a fan of Blade, I give this fight to Dante, because as I said Dante is just as skilled, if not better, with a sword. He's just as fast and acrobatic as Blade. Dante can definitely match Blade w/ his guns skills. Plus, once he goes into demon form he gets even more power! But before Blade loses he definitely does some nice damage to Dante cuz Blade after a good blood meal is insane!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.