Kenshi vs Yoshimitsu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

azndrgn
This would make a good fight. Kenshi, the blind swordsman w/ telekinetic abilities against the alien swordsman, Yoshimitsu, with his teleportation abilitiy.

MKRayden
Kenshi has teleintic abilities and also six sense ability

dark1365
Kenshi's senses are heightened and Yoshimitsu has a wood arm.

Come on, the question answers itself.

azndrgn
Originally posted by dark1365
Kenshi's senses are heightened and Yoshimitsu has a wood arm.

Come on, the question answers itself.

What games does Yoshimitsu have a wooden arm? He seemed all metal to me

MKRayden
So what

dark1365
Originally posted by azndrgn
What games does Yoshimitsu have a wooden arm? He seemed all metal to me
Every single one he's been in. Apparently his clan got assassinated and he avenged them, but got his arm slashed off in the process.

SaTsuJiN
mortal kombat vs tekken?.. can it get any more imbalanced? stick out tongue

dark1365
MK would pwn!

Robman803
nobody is taking into account the fact that Yoshimitsu's moves are extremely unpredictable. he hops on his sword, flies through the air, teleports, and can absorb opponents health. If Kenshi and yoshi were to meet, it would be quite an even match.

Zen2nd
His arm is not made of wood thats one thing for sure. Wasn't it Dr. Boskonovitch who built Yoshimitsu a robot arm?

Yoshimitsu can also heal himself

DarkDethbringer
which Yoshimitsu you realize he's in SoulCaliber too!

dark1365
Originally posted by Zen2nd
His arm is not made of wood thats one thing for sure. Wasn't it Dr. Boskonovitch who built Yoshimitsu a robot arm?

It was wooden in SCII, I took a close look.

SaTsuJiN
in tekken's 1 through 5 yoshi's entire body is artificial, and metallic (unsure of thickness) .. I like kenshi alot in MK.. but I dont really care for the game engine.. feels too stiff

Metalmanx
Kenshi would take this battle.

TrAnCeDuO
wait are we talking about the SC Yoshi or the Tekken one?

either way both of them are quick enough to take that guy out anyday.

theobvious
yoshimitsu from sc 2 and tekken yoshimitsu are the same person. somehow yoshimitsu lived for hundreds of years. he would win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.