x-23 VS sabertooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stormfront13
who wins??

mr.smiley
x-23 is tough and even got the better of wolverine for a while but i say creed would still take her.
wolverine would have to come to her rescue

LordFear
I always believed despite popular belief that Creed has more bloodlust and ferocity in order to best Logan. Therefore the same can be said for X-23. Creed is just a purebred killing feral/man machine without remorse and enhanced. U gotta be pretty adept to beat him.

stormfront13
yeah but x-23 is pretty bloodthirsty herself- she is more than wolverine

LordFear
does she have Creed's military experience and total disregard for human life?

theflyxx
Definitely Sabretooth.

stormfront13
she doesn't have military expierence but she was a murderer wasn't she

LordFear
again flyxx u don't disapoint me in your judgement Happy Dance Happy Dance

Zahit
Sabretooth eats her liver.
I hope she gets killed off soon. By Sabretooth. With fava beans and a nice chianti.

She's a stupid Wolverine rip-off anyway.

stormfront13
well she's quicker than wolverine and she has a blade in her foot so she has a chance

stormfront13
and she also has a healing factor

mr.smiley
she's the rough cut of wolverine.
what he should have been when he first joined the team.
more fury but less smarts
or something like that

Zahit
hey, I got a great idea, why doesn't everyone in marvel get adamantium claws and skeleton....

mr.smiley
Damn it!!!
i'm secretly a marvel writer and that was my next idea!
lol

Zahit
what's better than wolverine??? a thousand wolverines!!!!! fanboy heaven.....

srankmissingnin
You'd think that bonding adamantium to skeleton of a little girl would stop her form growing any taller... but you'd be wrong.

Also Wolverine stated that he was not only stronger then x-23 but faster as well so the same goes for Sabretooth

talon00x
if wolverine is stronger than she is. Sabretooth is much stronger than she is.
I dont think she has what it takes to put him down, sabretooth would beat her in the ground.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.