Thing and Juggernaut vs. Hulk and Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ThaWhiteShadow
Id go with Hulk and Colossus

Draco69
Oh boy. This is a toughie. Congratulations WhiteShadow. You may have just started a 2000 plus thread. I have no opinion.

LordFear
Beautiful thread really hands down.
Now Juggy and Hulk would cancel themselves out for awhile people, I only said for awhile. Now the true battle would be Thing or Col. Folks I go with the ever loving baby blue eyes cuz he has military/Airforce combat skills and has proven his worth countless of times bashing Hulk.
I go with Juggs and Thing because they would gang up on Hulk and this might get real ugly.

pr1983
ditto...

Scoobless
oh great........... yet another juggs v's hulk thread..........

so we got an extra couple of guys into it too, both of them get taken out within the first ten minutes so it's back to just juggs v's hulk......... sleep sleep sleep

we really don't need anoher thread starring hulk and jug

LordFear
Scoobles don't be a sour puss dude It's was a good thread. Who says that they cancel themselves out anyway?

Scoobless
i didn't mean they'd cancel each other out....... one would outlast the other but be taken out by the opposing stronger guy at some point leaving the never tiring juggernaut to fight the never tiring hulk.... i just see this thread as the same as the larger hulk/jug thread with a slightly different start

LordFear
COOL

ThaWhiteShadow
i think colossus would beat thing then colossus and hulk would gang up on juggs, but tthats just me

savagerampage
Thing and Juggernaut

ThaWhiteShadow
come on people

ZephroCarnelian
Ths is a goodun lol. I'm tempted to go with Hulk, but Jugs' invulnerability is just impossible to get around lol. Collossus and Thing wouldn't last long in this company and then it's back to the same old story lol...

kgkg
"i didn't mean they'd cancel each other out....... one would outlast the other but be taken out by the opposing stronger guy at some point leaving the never tiring juggernaut to fight the never tiring hulk.... i just see this thread as the same as the larger hulk/jug thread with a slightly different start"

i agree with this lol
Thing , Col will add nothing , double team won't matter.

i don't want to say who is stonger jug , or hulk but who ever is stonger takes this why?

say hulk win: he whould be so mad by then one punch and the thing is turn into rubble . If thing beat col

say Jug win: Jug never get's tired( i have seen him take entire x-men and his still not tired , so he will just punch Col into metal scrap.

either way it will be Jug vs Hulk

just for the heck of it
i whould go with
Hulk and Colossus

lmnorw
lets see juggernaut beat colossus already with one punch he knocked out thing in 3 punches um lets see he knocked out the hulk in one of their fights he was about to break his neck before the hulk threw sand in his eyes..and the only time the hulk could do anything really was when he was upgraded to war..so who do you think would win?juggernaut could beat the hulk and colossus without things help

hulkwrath
this fight ends with hulk as the only survivor of a brutal showdown with juggy ..the other two heroe's are light weights compared to the ultimate battle hulk and juggy...have fought many times i feel eventually hulk would enrage himself to the point that even juggy would be overpowered and thats saying something about green skin...for as stan the man said himself...hulk is the strongest superhero and pitted against any hero in the marvel universe they all have to respect that stan lee created hulk for this role.....i for one remember buying the hulk title and reading on the opening page...caught in the heart of a nuclear explosion bruce banner now finds himself transformed into the most powerful manlike creature in the to ever walk the earth. case closed

johnv89
How about the saying "no physical force on earth can stop the juggernaut".

cybermaster
colossus is stronger than thing and hulk and juggy are about the same. so id go for hulk and colossus of course.

Lucid Lui
Are we talking current or classic Juggs?

cybermaster
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Are we talking current or classic Juggs? i was thinking of current juggernaut there. but id say classic would kick things ass to of course.

Blair Wind
for a 2000 plus thread, this really didnt go anywhere did it?

Lucid Lui
Well, if it's current then Hulk wins...

cybermaster
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Well, if it's current then Hulk wins... current and classic. i think hulk is a little stronger than juggy both of them

Tony Stark
Originally posted by cybermaster
colossus is stronger than thing and hulk and juggy are about the same. so id go for hulk and colossus of course.

confused

laughing

Not...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.