Anakins First Kill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Jedi
Which Jedi do you think we will see Anakin kill first? I say Mace Windu. Look at the way Anakin stares at him during TPM, he doesn't like him already. Even if Mace is evil he will still have to die at some point and it would be good to see Anakin(a sith) and Mace (dark jedi) fight. It would be a good link to Sith history when they fought amongst themselves for power.

Ratcat
Linking this in with EJs post on should GL have made the prequels first.

If I didn't already know that it wasn't going to happen then I would say Yoda. He's actually such a smary little green you know what!

Dim
Yeah going off TPM I would think it would be either Mace or Yoda.

Xantos Clone
according to a "certain point of view", anakin will be his first kill (when he becomes vader)...

in a way, he does kill himself..

"THAT NAME NO LONGER HAS ANY MEANING TO ME"....

Dim
True

TLeeT2012
I think it'ss be Mace my self...OR....this may sound stupid but it maybe a CLONE of Obi-Wan???? Which if you think about it would just be a clone but a clone of a JEDI. Just an early morning...not quit awake idea.

King Jedi
TLeet2012- You should go back to sleep and think it over smile . I just hope we see him actually kill the Jedi Council as I think Lucas may chicken out of it and just imply that he did it without showing anything.

TLeeT2012
HaHA KingJedi. Trust me I did!! But in all honesty I think it'll be Mace.

Dim
Cool...I had no idea where that clone of a Jedi thing came from...but Yeah I could see it being Mace smile

King Jedi
I can't wait to see him kill that female Yoda. It is the worst puppet I have ever seen in Star Wars.

Ratcat
I heard that one of the reasons that they had Battledroids in Episode-I was that Lucas didn't want to film Obi and Qui slicing loads of organics in half as it would affect the certification of the movie.

With 10,000 Jedi running around in Ep-II that could get real messy if they switch from droids to troopers, but to see Anakin lay into the JC would be cool.

He could slice of the top of Mundi's head and eat it like a boiled egg!!!! laughing out loud

Dim
Oooooooooooooh man...that's gross...it's like the Temple of Doom all over again sick

Xantos Clone
of course GL is going to have the killing similar to ROTJ (luke slashing everyone near the sarlac pit....)

it does not show any actual gore...just yelling and falling down in pain....borring stuff...tastfull, but non-the-less, borring...

Dim
You're right XC...GL doesn't seem to be too into showing inards...I think the grossest was when the Wampa gets his arm cut off..I think kids can handle that much. GL probably won't show much more than that.

Ratcat
Don't forget the Warrus Man in the cantina, slash, thump, blood all over the floor.

Dim
Yeah..but see, that's a good point. That never bothered me as a kid...I think we will see a LITTLE more than that...but it's still has to be okay for the kids.

Xantos Clone
ahh yes! that's true! I remember as a 7 year old boy thinking "geez, that old man is NOT to be screwed with", but it got the point across with out getting carried away though....

Jedimaster3838
It will almost definetly be Mace. You could tell how pissed Anakin was at Mace during their first encounter at the Temple. As far as Mace being a Dark Jedi, highly unlikely. As for a clone of Obi-Wan, no, the clone will murder Shmi, thus turning Anakin, Obi-Wan will kill his clone. Yeah, I know that won't happen, but it would be pretty cool.

King Jedi
As long as Shmi dies then I'll be happy, but then that is a whole new topic on it's own.smile

Dim
laughing out loud ...sheesh KJ..what did the woman ever do to you? smile

King Jedi
I can honestly say that she is the only Star Wars character that I don't like and I don't know why. I hope she dies or turns evil and then I might like her.

Dim
Hahahaha...I just can't imagine an evil Shmi...

Xantos Clone
hmmmm....I do think she is hiding a dark secret or something evil...just from the scene where she is watching qui gon and anakin talking....when the camera pans to her, the sith music starts and always gives me a suspicious feeling about her....I think she is lying about the whole 'there is no father' crap!!!

Dim
Hahaha...Okay, I just thought she was a normal clueless mom but maybe you're rightsmile

King Jedi
Do you think that we will see Anakin kill the Jedi council?

Ratcat
NOt on his own, the Dark side may make him powerful more quickly but if they decide to have him kill the council in one mighty battle it would just be too unbelievable.

Maybe if he turned up with some Dark jedi that would work.

Xantos Clone
I think our answer was already mentioned by obi wan in ANH...

"vader helped the emporer hunt down and destroy the dedi"

on the other hand, that "certain point of view" thing always discredits many things he said.....(lyer! lyer!)

if they do a sequal to 'spaceballs" they should use john lovit to be obi wan...

"your father was killed by vader....yea that's the ticket!!"

King Jedi
Who is John Lovit?

Dim
He's a short pudgy little comedian, very funny...

If you ever saw "A League of Their Own" He's the scout that finds and recruits Dotty and Kit.. He got started on Saturnight Live and his little catchphrase was "Yeeeeeah, THAT'S the ticket".

King Jedi
I've never actually seen Saturday Night Live but I think I know who you are talking about. Is he in the Wedding Singer?

Dim
Yeah he was. I forgot that smile

Jedi Mercenary
Why does it always have to be the black man to go first??

Moobi Lamyr
Has nobody read the TPM book? I mean come on. In the book it says that he stares cause he is upset and mad cause he cannot be trained.

Ratcat
In the book it makes no mention of him staring at anyone, it talks about Anakin's face crumbles at the news that he will not be trained, then the sudden flicker of hope when Qui Gonn says he wil take him as ahis Padawan but it never says anything about he staring at the council at all.

P236-240 in the hardback edition.

King Jedi
I really should start reading SW books.smile

Ratcat
Well they made a great stop gap during the 14 year void between movies. Now I'm hooked.

Dim
We gathered that, Mr. graphic novels...stick out tongue

Xantos Clone
I agree with Ratcat about the books and novels...there is no better way to get inside a characters head and thougts to get a better feel of the moments, but you can't ignore that glare he gave Mace!...

it was obviously put in the scene for a reason...trust me, anakin was clearly annoyed at mace and yoda.

Yoda senses the fear and danger in his training, but I bet mace did not want the 'jedi' to train the boy...maybe he has other plans for anakin...

Dim
True, I would atleast be suprised if Anakin and Mace get along in the next 2 episodes...

Ratcat
The average ninbe year old will get annoyed at antone who tells them they can't have what they want, it normally doesn't turn thewm into a homicidal mass murderer by the time they're 19.

I think there will be a lot more to this that a sore little boy.

King Jedi
But this is NO average nine year old.smile

Dim
Yeah, this nine yr old grows up to wipe out the entire jedi legions..smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.