Deathlok vs Terminator vs Robocop

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

azndrgn
Which cyborg/android shooter could take out the other 2 in a free-for-all fight?

azndrgn
My vote goes to Deathlok cuz his built-in computer could analyze any weakness in Robocop and Terminator and then he could exploit the weaknesses. Plus, he's strong to boot so I think the final 2 would be Deathlok and Terminator. But I think Deathlok would be damn near dead after he beats Terminator

Joker1237
I loved Robo Cop, He seems to have the brains out of the 3, While the other 2 use brute force(We are talking about Terminator 1 right? the 2nd Terminator had brains)

azndrgn
I'd probably use the smart Terminator. That way all 3 would be at the top of their game

Joker1237
Than Arnie wins, when the little boy tells Arine not to kill Robo Cop because he is human(Sort of)

azndrgn
So what strategy would the smart terminator sue to beat Deathlok & Robo? Remember, Deathlok can strategize to cuz he has a built-in computer that analyzes every situation during a fight

theflyxx
What model Terminator are we talking about? Are we talking T-800, T-1000, or the Terminatrix?

I guess it really doesn't matter.

The Terminator would win this.

Sentry
Terminator my a$$. Deathlok. Deathlok's stats:

azndrgn
Originally posted by theflyxx
What model Terminator are we talking about? Are we talking T-800, T-1000, or the Terminatrix?

I guess it really doesn't matter.

The Terminator would win this.

Since this is my thread, I'll make the terminator from Terminator 2 since he's smart. So then all 3 of these fighters would have intelligence

azndrgn
Really, this would be a good fight mainly cuz all three have excellent aiming computers so I don't think anyone would miss a shot, haha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.