Kitty Pryde vs. Wonder Girl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Discuss.

Draco69
up

CountQuan
what do you mean "up"

Draco69
It's just a way of bringing my thread to the top of the forum. Like "bump".

Khellendros
...Why is this a contest, again? I mean, I hate how people just assume the DC characters will take the win in any fight, but this seems a bit fo a mismatch. Can Kitty even do that thing where she partially solidifies her ahnd inside someone? That's aboutt he only trick I see working for her.

vaya_the_elf
Kitty would win i would think. She is very clever. Has phase abilities, and knows how fight to

Khellendros
Yeah, maybe, but just because she can phase at will doesn't mean she can beat up WG. I honestly don't hold much chance for Shadowcat winning.

eleveninches
Which wonder girl??
They would both beat kitty, but which one are you referring to?

Troia was the best. She's SO HOT

Draco69
The current one. Cassandra Sandmark.

eleveninches
Oh. I liked donna a lot better

Draco69
Too bad she's "dead". She's in hell dimension now. She'll be back.

stormfront13
k if kitty plans on fighting then she will have to turn tangible sometime and at that time wg can hit her and hopefully take her out

Draco69
Kitty needs to breathe eventually, you're right.

radioboy121
Intangibility is Shadowcat's natural state. Breathing becomes an issue depending on the environment, such as floating underneath the ground or underwater. It's not the type of breathing issues we have in the same circumstances (her duration is much longer and it's more on the mind constraints than anything for her).

eleveninches
She's planned to return sometime this year. I cant wait Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.