Final Ep - Dawson's Creek

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidergrl
I use to like this show, and then it really started to annoy me that everyone dated everyone, serously it was a town 10 sim after awhile.

Anyway, I bought the Final Ep on DVD today and watched it, and I have to admit that I cried like a little sissy!! embarrasment

Has anyone else seen that Ep, and what did they think about it wink

jaden101
what happened...god i hope dawson bit the dust...i heard the blonde chick died...that true?

spidergrl
Umm what happened, they all came back to capeside for Dawson's mothers wedding. and Joey finds out that she is still in love with both Dawson and Pacy. And Jen gets real sick and is going to die. She tells Jack that he is going to look after Amy when she dies - Jen's daughter and he is going to be her father. Jen then dies and it was a sad as a?! Then Joey has to decied who she loves and is going to be with, and in the end chooses Pacy over Dawson...

jaden101
aawww...shame...did andie ever come back into it (jacks sister)

i only really saw it up until they first series when they all left for college...then life conspired against me ever seeing it again

spidergrl
lol ok then

Yea andie came back to see Jen before she died, it was sad because Jen wanted to make a tape for Amy and everything Jen wanted her to become etc.....it was so sad. Jen is a GREAT actress in this ep yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.