Smallville Superman vs Smallville Flash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

azndrgn
What if the Smallville versions of Superman and Flash decided to square off with their adult versions coaching them?

grey fox
supes straight away the smallvile flash woudl have his ass handed ot him

David Duchovony
Smallville Supes would have to catch him first, something he could not do on the show.

Kento
Well...Clark would have to catch Bart first..which by no means could he do. But if Clark landed a punch I think he would easily win.

Scoobless
clark could use his heat vision since bart never found out about it in the show

Draco69
The Smallville Flash was actually Kid Flash. He hinted it when he jokingly said "I'm from the future and I spent my childhood in virtual reality."

stormfront13
I still say supes

Scoobless
wouldn't that be a reference to Impulse rather than Kid Flash

Kento
'Cept Impulse is now Kid Flash...so it be Kid Flash.

Scoobless
really?.......... but that's such a dumb name......... no expression

The Flash
So true Scoobless. I hate the name Kid Flash.

TraXtaRCR3

Pepito
Ah you saw the episode also, it was a good one. In the battle I'd have to say Kid Flash since he got his hands on kryptonite last time and he could rush it out before Superman could even think up a way to catch him. Flash wins.

If you're thinking about a race Flash wins.

Scoobless
Originally posted by TraXtaRCR3
Ok and all this talk about OH "Clark could use his heat vision and fry him or punch him".
This isnt a fight off. People Stop trying to use other characters powers to give them the upper hand in a challenge just cuz they might not be able to win.
This is about a race from point A to point B. Now I like Smallville alot but the fact of the matter is that Clark is no competition for Bart and will probably will never be.

this isn't a race it's a fight...........

Originally posted by azndrgn
What if the Smallville versions of Superman and Flash decided to square off with their adult versions coaching them?

"square off" to me always meant a fight.
maybe you should read the thread before you go on about who won't be competition for whom

TraXtaRCR3
Hey Scooby DOO! calm down !
YES I Sliped on the "Square Off" peice but others could easily mis-enterpit when stated "with their adult versions coaching them?"
I saw that and figured that their adult versions would be teaching them to reach their full "speed" potential, cause in a fight i mean theirs not really a whole lot of thinking to do.

In a fight to be honest i'll lean torwards Clark cause given that hes not as fast he can still see Impulse (unless hes in the Speed Force) and he still has super strength that Impulse cant touch, so there i give it to him.
Clark wins!

Oh and about "maybe you should read the thread before you go on about who won't be competition for whom"...
i was basing that off a race since i figured it was one, not a fight.
Lets face it they are both oppossite from each other, Clarks' strength is before his speed and Impulses speed is before his strength.
So looking at that Clark wouldnt be competition.
Which isnt the point in this case.

And also about where i stated that people should stop using a characters other powers to win a challenge is because ive seen been done on other threads and it defies the point of the challenge.
cause looking at it from a race point of view (if it were) why would he have to resort to violence if it was just about a race, why not just take him head on instesad of cheating cause you cant win you know.
Anyway
So yes i made a mistake, my apologies
no hard feelings.>>>

Scoobless
lol no prob, but we can't be exactly sure which version of flash it was in smallville, he did have ID in the names Barry, Wally, Jay and Bart ............. he may turn out to be Barry Allan in future episodes

TraXtaRCR3
Naw it was Bart Allen aka Impulse
he even states it right after Clark reads back all ID cars back to him!

and at this stage in Clarks life it could only be Bart
cause lets say it was Wally , being this young he wouldnt even know who Bart is (which would be his future cousin)
Bart is the grandson of Barry Allen.

Scoobless
but barry and bart are shortened versions of the same name...... he could theoretically be either

TraXtaRCR3
yea but remember that Barry is alot older than Clark
Now Wally is about the same age as Clark but Bart as you saw was a few years younger. So if Clarks 17 then Bart musta been like 14 or 15
Barrys like 32 and Jay is in his early 50s.

Scoobless
yeah, but smallville isn't known for sticking to regular DC continuity.... lex is clark's childhood friend, he meets lois in high school, his dad was in the dukes of hazard......... etc etc......... cool

TraXtaRCR3
True but just look at how much of a rebel Bart is on the show. and acts on Impulse without thinking hence the name.
plus he sates hes from the future and spent time in VR just like Bart
and Bart is the only Flash to come out of the future.

if you want detailed background on Bart or any Flash or Speedster to be sure just let me.

well i must have seen that episode like 30 times ..no lie but ima pop it in now to examine it again!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.