BIG AOTC News

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LanceWindu
The official Star Wars site reports that the final SFX shot for Attack of the Clones was completed and screened to a selected few for approval at Industrial Light & Magic yesterday morning.

Snow's unit completed sequences from an immense ground battle. The last shot was of gigantic fuel cylinders, knocked loose from a Techno Union starship, crashing into fleeing battle droids as Republic gunships rain down missile volleys from the golden skies.

You can read the entire article here.

Thanks to http://www.episode-x.com and http://www.starwars.com

Julie
the countdown continues....and the news gets more exciting....

yerssot
till May 16th

Emperor Helmet
Now all they have to do is transfer the digital copies to thousands of film reels.

Ushgarak
Is the editing process complete?

yerssot
thought not, could be wrong

Emperor Helmet
I am sure there may be some scenes that could be dropped to get it to 130 minutes, but the editing process is quite easy now that they filmed it digitally. They just cut it on the computer instead of editing reels of film.

Julie
They should be finishing up really soon though, because they have to get the reels or disks or whatever they have the movie on tot he theatres soon.

yerssot
you mean it's all a movie???

He-Man
The cutting is the worst thing they're doing...Some very good scenes have already been cut, like most of the Tuscen camp scene. GL should make it a 2 1/2 hour movie anyway.

Julie
eek! they cut most of the Tuscan scene?.....sad....very sad...

LanceWindu
I wish GL would let it stay really long.

yerssot
well, not everthing is gone

He-Man
Yeah you're right Yearss...But they cut the best part where we see Ani kill those "innocent" Tuscen childs and women. evil face

yerssot
you still need to like Anakin after that scene!

He-Man
Why should I like him? I'm supposed to hate him...right?

yerssot
GL said that you would do the same things as Anakin...

He-Man
Propably I would...But that doesn't make it right.

Ushgarak
So he says, but I have no idea why. One way or another, whether we see it or not, he went on a revenge mission against those Tuskens and NOT everyone would have done that.

He-Man
Some cissys wouldn't. And the ones who have brains ofcource. But I would.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.