Parallax, Ion, and Superman 1 Million VS Marvel Earth.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Flash
Well? laughing

illadelph12
Hmm...

Well, there are a few reality warpers on Marvel Earth, and numerous telepaths, Dr. Strange, plus Thor is an Avenger. Surfer considers Earth his home away from home, but he's more of a cosmic being so I won't include him. I'd say Parallax alone to be honest, but the problem there is that between Franklin Richards and Magneto (who has fledgling reality warping abilities of his own now), they might be able to figure something out. Like say Read has a machine that can make all of the psionic and reality altering beings of Earth into an Ultra Onslaught entity, but purposely this time. That would probably be their best option.

I'm taking Parallax, Ion and Supes Mil though. They can just murk the whole planet from orbit, and I don't know if the reality warpers of Marvel Earth have enough power to combat them.

But then again, if New Son Gambit is around he could blow them up by looking at them, so that is an option.

Still, gotta take the Trio.

hoorayforpeepee
New Sun pride. Cheers to one of the most overpowered characters in marvel.

kgkg
marvel earth is doom , why did u put all those?
Parallax alone can take mu earth

The Flash
After seeing Sentry's thread, I felt like making my own.

Sentry
Hmmmmm..... I've been taking shots at DC, I guess what goes around comes around. Ok, let's get this over with. I am going to mname as much heroes based on Earth, I will not pull out cosmic beings and aliens, god and devil like cough cough "like Draco69" cough...

Marvel's roster:
Xmen and other people related their comic(ex:Xfactor,Xforce,Excalibur,Alpha Flight,plus villains):
Cyclops
Professor X
Jean Grey
Emma Frost
Colossus
Cable
Agent X
Juggernaut
Magneto
Pyro
Avalanche
Mystique
Kitty Pride
Nightcrawler
Beast
Forge
New Son(Gambit I don't know if he counts)
Rogue
Mr. Sinister
Apocalypse(last time I checked, he's on earth)
Captain Britain
Guardian
Meggan
Archangel
Havok
Bishop
Jubilee
Banshee
Sabertooth
Random
Weapon Omega
Sasquatch
Puck
Storm
Longshot
Omega Red
Strong Guy
X-Statix(Some kind of mutant hero for hire group)
ummmmmmm.... I know I'm missing a lot, but I'll move on to the next group.

Fantastic Four and everyone earth based related to thier comic:
Mr. Fantastic
Invisible Woman
Human Torch
The Thing
Franklin Richards
Dr. Doom

Avengers and everyone related to them:
Sentry
Thor
Captain America
Iron Man
Hercules
Thor
She Hulk
Sersi
Quasar
Dr. Strange
Quicksilver
Crystal
Luke Cage
Wolverine
Spiderman
Temugin
Warbird
Captain Marvel(Genis Vell)
Ultron
Falcon
Black Panther
Spiderwoman
Sandman(He was on the Avengrs roster before, and earth is his home)
I know their's more but I'll move on.

Solo Heroes/Villains:
Incredible Hulk
Namor the Sub Mariner
Silver Surfer(He has adopted earth as his home)
Rhino
Moon Knight
Ghostrider
Deathlok
Sleepwalker
Doc Samson
Abomination
Soldier X(Nate Grey)
Atlas
Hyperion
Black Bolt(He was born in the Northern Atlantic Ocean)
Absorbing Man
Wendigo
Dr. Spectrum
Comet Man

Ummm, their are more but I'll continue it tomorrow on the same thread, but different post.

spetznaz
It would be a competition between Parallax and Ion on whom would be the first to destroy the earth with a wiggle of his pinky! And then after that who would be the fastest in turning the Milky Way into a actual milky way.
And after they are done (in half a picosecond) they would then decide to just go ahead and see who could destroy the entire universe and start a new one in the shortest amount of time (with time being measured in the oscillations of raw quantum energy).
Superman 1mil would just be along for the ride.

Marvel Earth would have no chance.
To defeat either Parallax or Ion they would need someone with the IG or the HOTU, in which case they would be stopped. Not even Galactus could faze these two (unless Galactus somehow managed to get strong enough to defeat Thanos with the IG, which he has not).

DarkCrawler
laughing out loud

DarkCrawler
Ignore

DarkCrawler
Ignore

Draco69
Oh please. You know next to nothing about the DC Universe. A majority of your threads are just a faux way to bash the DC company. If you've read the blasted comics you would know that the Angels, Sandman, Endless, etc. are noteworthy.

Draco69
Exactly. They would play poker to see who could destroy the Marvel Earth

illadelph12
Hmm...

Question: Would Marvel Earth know they were coming, or would they just appear out of the blue and vaporize everyone? I'm asking this because though Ion and Parralax are damn near omnipotent, they don't have limitless power, they wouldn't have crisis energy to augment in the MU to alter the Universe, and, both of them existing at the same time would put them both at half power since they share the same Oan power source.

If Marvel Earth has prior warning, the planet has people with the ability to control and reverse time and reality, and also Reed Richards has a machine that allows himself and others to work outside of time. With the fire power of Silver Surfer, Molecule Man (he's of Earth and has half the power of a cosmic cube), Magneto, Franklin Richards, Xman, Cable, Phoenix, Professor X, and all the other Marvel Earth psi characters and the brain power of Doom, Reed, Magneto, Apocalypse, Black Panther, Bruce Banner and Sinister, they might be able to pull something out of their asses to cut off Parallax's and Ion's powers. Doom did steal the power cosmic from Surfer at one time, so it's a great possibility he could siphon the Power of Oa from Kyle and Hal with the help of Reed, Sinister, Apocalypse's cellestial tech, and Magneto with a machine like the one used to steal Surfer's powers, but super power enhanced by either Molecule Man or Magneto. The main weaknesses of Parallax, Supes, and Ion (and actually Silver Surfer also) is the fact that their powers are from external forces and not independent of themselves like say Martian Manhunter who's abilities are genetic.

Initially I took Parallax, Ion and Supes without question, but now that I really think about it, Marvel Earth has a very good shot, even if it's only a one shot.

Sentry
Well put.

The Flash
No. No character gets prep time in this match.

illadelph12
Are you kidding me?

So they just arrive and wipe everything out before anyone even knows they were even there in the first place??? laughing

What's the point? laughing

If comic book villains did that, every comic series involving someone like Galactus would only last one page, if that. laughing Just an intro, a picture of a super powerful cosmic being posing in an arrogant "Look at these pathetic jabronis on this planet. They don't even know I'm here." posture, an exploding planet, and then the caption:

"Join Us Next Week When..."

laughing

Besides, it's not "prep-time", my scenario was that they simply saw the 3 of them coming. If they see them coming, given the fact Franklin can create pocket universes and alter reality, and many Marvel Characters have time altering powers, time machines, and psionic abilities, they could mount an offensive using those tools to buy themselves some time to counter attack. And given that Doom already has a machine that can steal the Power Cosmic, changing it to the frequency of the Oan power would not be that big of a feat. Unless your saying Ion or Parallax would instantly wipe out Earth once they entered the Marvel Universe before anyone realizes they were there, in which case they'd be defenseless.

Sentry
Very well put.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.