Christians going to hell....Yeehaaa!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KharmaDog
I think it's funny that people who call themselves Christians are filled with so much hate. Do they even pay attention in Sunday School? They preach about the love of Jesus, and then act like complete a**holes!

Take a look at the Westboro Baptist Church Homepage:

http://www.godhatesfags.com/main/index.html

Can you feel the love? If you believe in god and his so called teachings, then act like it and don't be a hypocrite. If you call yourself a Christian and are going to be judgemental, hateful and without love or compassion...THEN GO TO HELL!dev

pr1983
thanks dude, really...

Corran
It's not just hate, they are often some of the most prejudiced people too - do they not actually read the bible and understand what it is about. Such a contradiction in views from what they should believe.

PVS
well, hitler was a devout christian. its easy to twist the philosophy of
a man who's been dead for 2000 years.

somehow they rationalise that jesus wants them to play god and judge others.

PVS
these are the same wackos that protest in small towns with signs that say
"thank god for 9-11" and "god blew up the space shuttles" and vile crap like that. scum of the earth.

sonstar
ya know ive never really thought about this tbh - i suppose they do act completely the opposite of how they are supposed to act and how they are meant to act - WORSHIPPING the bible etc... hmmm youve opened my eyes.... TY! big grin

WindDancer
This is more suitable for the Religion Forum.

Moving...

Napalm
No he wasnt he was an athiest

PVS
"My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. To-day, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice... And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows. For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people.

-Adolf Hitler, in a speech on 12 April 1922 (Norman H. Baynes, ed. The Speeches of Adolf Hitler, April 1922-August 1939, Vol. 1 of 2, pp. 19-20, Oxford University Press, 1942)

there are so many other quotes, and if you wish, i could flood this thread with them...or you can just accept that you have no idea what you're talking about as usual.

KharmaDog
There you go PVS trying to prove your point with actual knowledge, silly PVS.

PVS
yeah, i know. why must i present petty facts to argue a point?

Magee
This fact has been clear to me for many yrs now. I find it very laughable how they (not all) always seem to contradict there selves. It is actualy disgusting and i could recomend a much better religion for someone looking for guidance,

p.s. i have no religion although i tend to favour Budhism over any other religion.

lil bitchiness
What I find really ironic in all the Christian 'haters' is that most of them b!tch and moan when it comes to any kind of generalisation Christians make, yet they themselfs put ALL Christians into ONE group of ''assh0les'' as said in the first post.

Im not religious, and i dont agree with many things about Christianity and Islam and Judaism, but that doesnt mean i go around stereotyping every single Christian. Its getting tiresome and ridiculous, frankly.

saliorsaturn101
ya i think religon suck @ss hard but i dont go saying well you suck becasze of it thank you gods for all the anger big grin

KharmaDog
O.K. people relax, I did not attack all christians I said," people who call themselves Christians are filled with so much hate."

There is a very big difference IMHO.

PVS
perhaps he could have added the word 'some', but i didnt take it as a generalisation...i can see how it could be misunderstood though.

Storm
Fundamentalists...

lil bitchiness
Exactly. And not all Christians are Fundamentalists.

Im not saying only KharmaDog is doing it - most people who have this dislike of Christians do it - and its unfair especially since those people are usually the ones who preach the understanding and the tolerance Church doesnt have.

KharmaDog
My bad - beat me with a wet noodle - I didn't mean all christians, just the wing nuts.

KidRock
Well you are already going to hell.. your a Canadian. Is there some hockey you should be watching? or be doing some ice fishing? Canada is the attic of the world that nobody likes to visit.

Storm
You are so full of prejudices.

FeceMan
You DO realize that hate does not equate going to hell...right?

KharmaDog
And another "thought Turd" is thus layed. shit

debbiejo
YA...like she said.

And there are people WHO try to DO what the Bible really says instead of listening to certain pastors or others.

DirectorFitz
I agree, as a Christian, with you guys in the fact that Jesus' teachings got lost in Holy Wars and such. A faith about love and repentance has turned into a faith about being ideal and perfect, and hating everyone else. No one is perfect. All have fallen short.

Christ told us:

"Love each other; as I have loved you. And so, love one another."

So for those of you who bash Christianity:

One Christian is not every Christian, so don't judge them all.( So don't bash me for it, either) Some of them have it right, they do love one another, and want people to repent of their sins and follow Christ.

WindDancer
^ I like that....a few bad apples don't spoil the bunch.

DCLXVI
There is no Jesus, people....accept it....we're all doommed to kill each other off, and God will have no hand in it.

Amen.

Echuu
laughing laughing laughing

um..no no expression

DCLXVI
Uh...yes. wink

Adam_PoE
The irony of this analogy is that a few rotten apples will spoil the bunch if they are allowed to remain among them.

So long as Christians remain silent and allow the "bad apples" to distort their religion, the perception of the "whole bunch" will be spoiled as well.

debbiejo
Interesting.

There are many Christians that can think for themselves...and many have left the church for that reason.

finti
it is the fact that the christians try to run away from the responsibilities the church had in certain events in the past. Many christians tend to make excuses that people doing evil in the name of the church were not real christians, but when other people of different religion does something similar then that entire religion is evil.

BlackC@t
How can so many people be filled with so much hate?

BlackC@t
I like it how you say what's right smile

finti
dont confuse the emotion of hate with personal opinions

saliorsaturn101
if your criten heres something i have got to say GOD IS ALWASY ANGER GET USE TO IT im going to hell and i dont care becuz i think that havens over rated you can never have a parodise that what i think not to ofened any one sorry if i do thuought

FeceMan
That was worse than any of grey fox's posts. Don't post here again.

PVS
by any chance...are you related to jackie malfoy? confused

Reborn Again
Dude, that's cold! No pun intended. If you intend on acting like an idiot sit with the others at the back of the class.

Heather 29
Kharmadog:
Hey dude, take it easy huh! your luckey someone dosen't report you.
Why do you have so much hate towards christians? I am a christian and I take great offense to your hatred towards us. we are good people.
we don't hate anyone.

BackFire
Originally posted by WindDancer
^ I like that....a few bad apples don't spoil the bunch.

But if you find a bunch of applies and a few of them are bad, you won't be buying that bunch out of fear that the other "good" apples me be contaminated.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Heather 29
Kharmadog:
Why do you have so much hate towards Christians? I am a christian and I take great offense to your hatred towards us. we are good people.
we don't hate anyone.

O.K, did you even read the first post? And at any point in any of my posts did I state that I hated Christians?

I first said, "I think it's funny that people who call themselves Christians are filled with so much hate. " Not Christians, but people who CALL THEMSELVES Christians. There is s big difference between somebody who just claims to be something and someone who actually practices the religion.

I then state, "They preach about the love of Jesus, and then act like complete a**holes! " For example any number of faux Christians or TV evangelists (or even Bush for that matter), This list is wayyyyyyy to long to write down but perhaps if you take a moment to think instead of getting defensive and just react you will see my point.

I also pointed out the Westboro Baptist Church Homepage as an example of Christianity gone awry.

I stand by the statement that if you believe in god and his so called teachings, then act like it and don't be a hypocrite. If you call yourself a Christian and are going to be judgemental, hateful and without love or compassion...THEN GO TO HELL!

That is what you preach. That is what the bible preaches. If you feel that this post is out of order report me, I'm pretty sure that it is not.

And as for your comment about you being a christian and taking great offense to my perceived hatred towards you. Instead of getting pissy at me, perhaps you should pay a little attention to the people corrupting or perverting your religion for their own gains or agendas.

Just a thought.

Misty Girl
Cool it guys! I'm personally not into religion, BUT I do believe that there is a God, which is also existence itself. God is infinite, love for Himself and everything else - He is Being as such - there is no need for religion - merely believe in existence and you believe in God - the greatness of all that is.

finti
so take offense then, truth hurts sometimes

PVS

KharmaDog
I think we should all shake our heads and wonder when we point to PVS as one showing the most common sense in a debate.

Just jokin' man, I agree with all that you said though.

FeceMan
Saw a sign on the news. Aside from the "GOD HATES ****" bits, there was "HIV CURES GAYS". I had to chuckle at the terribly inappropriate nature of it.

debbiejo
Who made that sign?? Like I have to ask...

People who speak like that..don't know their scripture very well.. They really do give God a bad name, and people who believe too. sad
They are just mean spirited, self-righteous, religious fanatics and I don't condone it.

Afro Cheese
Well when I ask some Christians why it says in the bible that homosexuals must be put to death, they say that nowadays HIV/AIDS and other venereal diseases take care of that.. and they're serious when they say it.

debbiejo
And I know SOME CHRISTIANS than don't say those kinds of things.

Misty Girl
God created homosexuals (both human and animal) for a reason, so he cannot be against it. God is love and thus loves all his creatures - 'good' and 'evil'. About evil - God does not see evil as we see it, rather he creates different characters of people with different roles on Earth. We don't know the mind of God, so we can't judge 'evil' people...we must respect every single creature of God.

debbiejo
Of course we shouldn't judge someone...That's up to God.

How do you know that God sees evil differently than we do?

Misty Girl
Originally posted by debbiejo
Of course we shouldn't judge someone...That's up to God.

How do you know that God sees evil differently than we do?

Because God doesn't see evil at all, neither good...he only sees greatness of all that he created. As I said, God created all the different characters of people for a reason - the ones we see as evil, God has a ifferent purpose with. God wouldn't create something evil - why would any creator create something that He would see as bad?

Jackie Malfoy
How and why do you think Christens are full of hate?JM confused

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
How and why do you think Christens are full of hate?JM confused

Did you even read one fricken word of this entire thread?
blowup

Sucihposolihp
Religion, especially Christianity and Islam have been responsible for the most (quantitatively and qualitatively) wars and senseless bloodshed. I don't believe in a personal god, but if you do, try to accept all other religions as believing in the same god as yours - do not try to force your religion onto others and do not kill for your convictions - everyone have the same right as everyone else to believe what they want.

debbiejo
Makes since in a non-christian kinda way.

DCLXVI
That actually sounds sort-of right.....too bad they are both now BANNED....stick out tongue

debbiejo
^ Ya..I was enjoying it..

FeceMan
Originally posted by debbiejo
Who made that sign?? Like I have to ask...

People who speak like that..don't know their scripture very well.. They really do give God a bad name, and people who believe too. sad
They are just mean spirited, self-righteous, religious fanatics and I don't condone it.
Yep.

saliorsaturn101
Originally posted by FeceMan
That was worse than any of grey fox's posts. Don't post here again.
hey i did say not to offend any one and i said it was my opine did i not mad

FeceMan
Originally posted by saliorsaturn101
hey i did say not to offend any one and i said it was my opine did i not mad
I meant from a grammatical perspective.

Why did Misty get hit with the ban stick?

debbiejo
There's no proof she was a sock.

KharmaDog
Actually I think philo admitted to being misty

clickclick
I was gonna call him on being Misty.

FeceMan
Huh. He's getting good at not being caught right away.

BlackC@t
Originally posted by Heather 29
Kharmadog:
Why do you have so much hate towards christians? I am a christian and I take great offense to your hatred towards us. we are good people.
we don't hate anyone.

In the bible it says you hate gays.

It also says you hate ghosts and think they're evil. What a mean thing to say! They haven't done anything to you, a lot of them are really nice!

I was talking to a paranormal investigater and they live in a haunted house. One day that investigaters son told her that the ghosts liked to shake his hand and talk to him.

Oh, yeah, something a demon would do huh?

BlackC@t
Originally posted by BackFire
But if you find a bunch of applies and a few of them are bad, you won't be buying that bunch out of fear that the other "good" apples me be contaminated.

...Riiiiiight no expression...

finti
If there's somethin' strange in your neighborhood
Who ya gonna call ghostbusters
If it's somethin' weird an it won't look good
Who ya gonna call ghostbusters -RPJR

BlackC@t
laughing

Damn straight smokin'

FeceMan
I love the Ghostbusters. I watched the cartoon version all the time when I was younger.

saliorsaturn101
I meant from a grammatical perspective.

Why did Misty get hit with the ban stick?
ok sorry you should say that i get confuzed some times so sorry big grin

saliorsaturn101
i like to whach the moives alot its funny i like the one where they have to chose there own death and one of them thinks about that marsmolly man i love thaat one big grin

FeceMan
ok sorry you should say that i get confuzed some times so sorry big grin
I didn't make it clear at all; don't apologize. The post was more for the benefit of those who have seen grey fox's posts.

saliorsaturn101
I didn't make it clear at all; don't apologize. The post was more for the benefit of those who have seen grey fox's posts.
its alright i alwasy a poleo jes when i yell at people for when im confused big grin its just that much fun big grin

XIA
its alright i alwasy a poleo jes when i yell at people for when im confused big grin its just that much fun big grin
DAMN YOU SIG SAILOR!!! mad

Anydangway, yeah..... This thread holds much truth within it... no expression

saliorsaturn101
Originally posted by XIA
DAMN YOU SIG SAILOR!!! mad

Anydangway, yeah..... This thread holds much truth within it... no expression
what do you mean damn my sig mad sorry im a bit confuzed sad

FeceMan
To bring this back on topic...no Christian who has accepted salvation will ever go to hell.

finti
regardless sins committed?

FeceMan
Originally posted by finti
regardless sins committed?
Regardless.

Adam_PoE
So mass murderer, Howard Unruh, goes to heaven because he is Christian but Mahatma Ghandi goes to hell because he is a Hindu? Nice ****ing admittance policy.

clickclick
Well, saying you are christian and being christian are not truly the same thing. If one were to say they are but did not care to follow what is asked, then they are not truly. Rather, they pretend to be. In order to truly be, they will aspire to do right.

And doing good in this world is good but the bible makes it clear that secular dealings is not the most important thing.

debbiejo
if you think about it, Mahatama Ghandi would say christians wouldn't be in his after life either probably.

DEFCON One
i have nothing against christianity as a religion. but amost all of the complete jerks and prejudiced losers at my school call themselves christians. idont get it. my only theory is that christians think that because they are part of a major religion that it makes them better than those who arent.

finti
according to feceman all you have to do is accept salvation

FeceMan
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
So mass murderer, Howard Unruh, goes to heaven because he is Christian but Mahatma Ghandi goes to hell because he is a Hindu? Nice ****ing admittance policy.
It is. All one has to do is ask for forgiveness. Did Ghandi? Nope.

This is true; though I believe that one who had sincerely accepted salvation and was a Christian would avoid doing horrible things (like murdering people).

finti
so guess I have plenty of time then...............

still they do though

FeceMan
so guess I have plenty of time then...............

still they do though
You may have plenty of time, finti, and you may not. The thing is that you must be sincere about accepting Christ, because a quick death-bed confessional will not work if you don't mean it. And I would assume that you would not.

And yes, people do horrible things in the name of Christianity. Others do horrible things to Christians.

finti
you are right, I dont buy the entire stuff at all so why bother

true, but most of the horrible things done to christians are done by christians

FeceMan
true, but most of the horrible things done to christians are done by christians
How so?

clickclick
The bible does not say that you can do whatever you want and you will be fine because you accepted salvation.

Morningstar
Originally posted by DEFCON One
i have nothing against christianity as a religion. but amost all of the complete jerks and prejudiced losers at my school call themselves christians. idont get it. my only theory is that christians think that because they are part of a major religion that it makes them better than those who arent.

I wouldn't say that being Christian makes people feel better than those that arent. I know i certainly dont. Some of those people at your school might have the wrong idea about being Christian. Sometimes people call themselves Christian because they are 'baptised.' I know heaps of people at my school who are like that. They think that because they were baptised by a priest or minister when they were 2years old or so means they are Christian and will therefore call themselves that. And usually its really hard to convince them that they are wrong too . . . .

Julie
Not everyone who claims to be a Christian today is really a Christian, just wanted to clarify that.

Adam_PoE
So those who believe in the divinity of Jesus but do not act how you believe a Christain must act are simply pretending to be Christian?

debbiejo
yes

clickclick
How I say a Christian must act? Please. I did not make a single rule. Christians follow the bible and the Bible makes it quite clear about this. I know you would like to group together anyone who calls themselves Christians to make the religion look bad but you are incorrect. Calling yourself Christian and truly being a Christian and having salvation are not the same thing. The bible says not everybody who says Lord Lord, will be allowed into the kingdom. It is made quite clear that simply "believing in the divinity of Jesus", is not enough. And of course it goes into more depth than what I just said.

Demons and Fallen angels too believe in the divinity of Jesus but that doesnt make them Holy.....

Adam_PoE
In the United States, there are over 1,500 denominations, para-church organizations, independent congregations, and other groups who consider themselves to be Christian.

If a representative from each denomination, para-church organization, independent congregation, etc. was asked to sort these groups into those who are truly Christian, and those who are not, there would be no clear consensus as to who qualifies as Christian and who does not: Some would only select their faith group as truly Christian, defining the others as sub-Christian, quasi-Christian, or non-Christian. Others would select all of these groups as Christian. Still others would select most of these groups as Christian, and reject the others as not.

For the purposes of discussion, I refer to the definition of Christianity used by government census offices and public opinion polls, that anyone who sincerely believes himself to be Christian is indeed, a Christian.

clickclick
This truly isnt about denominations. I dont have a "faith group" or denomination. Im talking specifically about whether one adheres to the Christian teachings (as are taught in the bible) or not. Simply proclaiming to be a Christian doesnt make it so.

And granted I know what you are saying but the point being as so.

finti
and how to adhere it obviously aint agreed upon due to all the different groups of the christian faith

debbiejo
I know..Let's start a new one and call it the Unity Church.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by clickclick
This truly isnt about denominations. I dont have a "faith group" or denomination. Im talking specifically about whether one adheres to the Christian teachings (as are taught in the bible) or not. Simply proclaiming to be a Christian doesnt make it so.

And granted I know what you are saying but the point being as so.

How well one adheres to Christian teachings is a determinate of how good of a Christian he is, not whether or not he is one.

debbiejo
This could go on forever blink

clickclick
Not really. Technically you could call anybody a christian who proclaims to be (in terms of classifying) but it doesnt in actuality make it so. This isnt a matter of a good christian and a bad christian. If one is truly, they will follow what has been taught. That doesnt mean they wont mess up at times but it does mean that it is a lot more than simply proffesing a belief. If one were to say they believe in Jesus but do not follow what has been taught, then how is it that they truly believe? Ever heard of the saying that actions speak louder than words?

The bible clearly states that not everybody who claims to be a christian is truly. On that basis, I state what I have.

Julie
Which is???

I agree though that not everybody who says they are Christian really are...words are easy, belief, faith, living the Word of God, well that's a bit harder

Adam_PoE
Not really. Technically you could call anybody a christian who proclaims to be (in terms of classifying) but it doesnt in actuality make it so. This isnt a matter of a good christian and a bad christian. If one is truly, they will follow what has been taught. That doesnt mean they wont mess up at times but it does mean that it is a lot more than simply proffesing a belief. If one were to say they believe in Jesus but do not follow what has been taught, then how is it that they truly believe? Ever heard of the saying that actions speak louder than words?

The bible clearly states that not everybody who claims to be a christian is truly. On that basis, I state what I have.

How well does one have to adhere to Christian teachings to be considered a Christian?

How often is one entitled to make mistakes, and still be considered a Christian?

If ahderance to Christian teachings makes one a Christian, then are Jews and Muslims who do not believe in the divinity of Jesus, Christians as well?

clickclick
Part of what is taught in the bible is that Jesus Christ is the saviour, so being a Jew or a Muslim wouldnt be in following with that.

As to making mistakes, its as so. There is not a particular number because you cant judge something on that basis. You cant continue to do the same thing over and over though. This is said in the bible. It is expected and understood that people will mess up but they are supposed to truly try to follow what is taught in the bible.

SAKARIYA
Some believe in different forms of Christianity. Personally I was kind of taken aback at this because I'm a Chritian. Although some may go to church some may think they are better than others because experienced it and I just look at how some sit in the church and sin while thet know they are doing wrong.

Adam_PoE
Part of what is taught in the bible is that Jesus Christ is the saviour, so being a Jew or a Muslim wouldnt be in following with that.

As to making mistakes, its as so. There is not a particular number because you cant judge something on that basis. You cant continue to do the same thing over and over though. This is said in the bible. It is expected and understood that people will mess up but they are supposed to truly try to follow what is taught in the bible.

Then on what basis is one considered a Christian? If it is your position that one must adhere to Christian teachings in order to be considered a Christian, but is allowed to make mistakes or deviate from these teachings, at what point is he no longer considered a Christian? Does a man cease being a Christian because he is an adulterer? Does a child cease being a Christian because he lies to his parents? Does a serial murderer become a Christian again once he has stopped killing?

clickclick
Its a matter of commitment. If you just do whatever you want but say you believe in Jesus, then that is not enough. If one tries to follow the teachings but messes up here and there along the way, then they can still be so. If one continues to do the same thing over and over and doesnt feel remorse and try to correct it, obviously they were not following.

ninjababe
Even Christians have flaws people, we get angry,sad, hateful, and so on........ none of us are perfect

Adam_PoE
Its a matter of commitment. If you just do whatever you want but say you believe in Jesus, then that is not enough. If one tries to follow the teachings but messes up here and there along the way, then they can still be so. If one continues to do the same thing over and over and doesnt feel remorse and try to correct it, obviously they were not following.

What if one continually makes mistakes but does not consistently make the same mistakes? At what point is he no longer considered Christian?

clickclick
As I said, its a matter of commitment. If one is continually doing wrong, then they are obviously not following what is being taught. And, I dont think one can make an argument that it was involuntary or not a fully conscious thing if they keep disobeying.

I cant give you a specific point as you are asking because it doesnt quite work like that. Nor would I be able to give you a specific point in which a beard ceases being a beard when hair is removed.

Being christian is about being committed.

Adam_PoE
Basically, there is no clear consensus as to who qualifies as Christian and who does not.

The only thing the over 1,500 Christian denominations, para-church organizations, and independent congregations in the United States have in common is a sincere that they are Christian.

clickclick
I dont disagree that for the purpose of classification that one could group together all who proclaim to be. The point I was making was simply that not all who say they are, are truly or have salvation which was the original reason why I responded.

FeceMan
Christian: one who follows the teachings of Christianity.

That's dictionary-tastic.

Christian: one who believes in God and asks to be written into the Book of Life ("asking Jesus into one's heart", praying for forgiveness, etc.).

That's my definition.

Who was that killer--Ted Bundy?--who became a Christian but said that they had to kill him or else he would continue to kill (even though he didn't want to)?

debbiejo
Christian to me is "Christ-Like" Try only looking at His words only. They are usually in red in some Bibles. If you only follow what He says, then how can anybody condemn you??

finti
those who doesnt agree with what he said?

debbiejo
The words tell you how to treat others...Love your neighbor, love your enemy, give to charity, visit those in prison, help the homeless, do not judge...The kingdom of heaven is within you....(In you now..to make that difference.) Store up your treasures in heaven and not in worldly things where they will rot, meaning, not a heavenly place, but the heaven you can have here and now...Now if everyone looked at it this way...It would be a more heavenly place.

saliorsaturn101
sorry to go a bit off the sugtjust but but have you all heard that the pope died?

debbiejo
yes, there is a thread on it in the general disc.

saliorsaturn101
how do you all fell about that?

finti
dont care

Darth Odious
This room is exactly how I pictured it. Kaios. Hate. Well riddle me this Christian. If there is such a thing as free will and since God knows everything that will happen deep within our own murkey future then wouldn't that make free will an illusion? Does God play dumb? If you say God's powers are beyond that question, then your dodging the issue, which I've a many bible thumper do. Now I have stumped may Christians with this one. It's a good one and I recomend everyone corner the local priest with this. Now if god, knows every blunder we can encounter then there is no way free will can exist. That makes god a liar.
What's even more sick is that god lose his temper, floods the earth, calling the poeple sick and beyond repair. What that a mistake? God doesn't make mistakes though. God seem like the kind of kid who hawked the only cheat sheet and swears to himself he didn't. So not only did God know about 911...he planned it. Call it a test of fate, call it natural selection, I just call it horrifying to know there is God up there blames humans for their impurities when he knows damn well whether we overcome them or not. He sounds sort of infantile to me. Were talking about a guy...oops gee sorry woman..oh who knows..a thing that could even manage his own angels properly. But of he created his greatest angel lucifer just to have him go postal fall to his evemtual demise. Is the love or is this just buisiness. I wish he could just have the guts to just knock away the pretty mystery and just level face to face with his beloved "children." Jesus came down did what we couldn't do but it would been alot more effective if we had some damn proof. You know so we could stop arguing, stop slamming planes into buildings,
All we know about god is he came down, walked around saying he was god(in rome of all places) and was put to death. you have to understand that with any proof were going to have to write off this guy as some hippie who ate some catcus he shouldn't have, lost his mind, and thought he was God. I knew alot of guys like that in college. Jesus mistake was that he said he was god in the middle east. No wonder they nailed him. Then a couple of loyal fans rite another testament that conclicts with the old one. Even his own biography is a mess. What are we suppose to do. Listen to you? I don't god is as pickey as you make him out to be. But he's so quiet what can you do? Christians seemed to have this kind of spiritual cabin fever. They can keep it. I rather go to hell.

Darth Odious
By the way; all the blunders in grammer up above were from a lack of sleep. Not Satan.
Barney made me do it.

Darth Odious
Learn to use the darkside of the force and you will achieve a power greater than any Jedi.
Damn this room is empty.
Hellooooo?

Jo Jay Ren
We are the scum of the earth and I agree with everything you have just said!
Sometimes it's good to take a step back and open your eyes and take notice of the perspectives of others .
Hypocrites are us

saliorsaturn101
Originally posted by Darth Odious
This room is exactly how I pictured it. Kaios. Hate. Well riddle me this Christian. If there is such a thing as free will and since God knows everything that will happen deep within our own murkey future then wouldn't that make free will an illusion? Does God play dumb? If you say God's powers are beyond that question, then your dodging the issue, which I've a many bible thumper do. Now I have stumped may Christians with this one. It's a good one and I recomend everyone corner the local priest with this. Now if god, knows every blunder we can encounter then there is no way free will can exist. That makes god a liar.
What's even more sick is that god lose his temper, floods the earth, calling the poeple sick and beyond repair. What that a mistake? God doesn't make mistakes though. God seem like the kind of kid who hawked the only cheat sheet and swears to himself he didn't. So not only did God know about 911...he planned it. Call it a test of fate, call it natural selection, I just call it horrifying to know there is God up there blames humans for their impurities when he knows damn well whether we overcome them or not. He sounds sort of infantile to me. Were talking about a guy...oops gee sorry woman..oh who knows..a thing that could even manage his own angels properly. But of he created his greatest angel lucifer just to have him go postal fall to his evemtual demise. Is the love or is this just buisiness. I wish he could just have the guts to just knock away the pretty mystery and just level face to face with his beloved "children." Jesus came down did what we couldn't do but it would been alot more effective if we had some damn proof. You know so we could stop arguing, stop slamming planes into buildings,
All we know about god is he came down, walked around saying he was god(in rome of all places) and was put to death. you have to understand that with any proof were going to have to write off this guy as some hippie who ate some catcus he shouldn't have, lost his mind, and thought he was God. I knew alot of guys like that in college. Jesus mistake was that he said he was god in the middle east. No wonder they nailed him. Then a couple of loyal fans rite another testament that conclicts with the old one. Even his own biography is a mess. What are we suppose to do. Listen to you? I don't god is as pickey as you make him out to be. But he's so quiet what can you do? Christians seemed to have this kind of spiritual cabin fever. They can keep it. I rather go to hell.
i think im with you it makes pleant of scene to me i just think god doesnt care at all what we think and he does what ever the hell he fells like so to my colush from wheni 1st wrote here is GOD IS ALWASY ANGER GET OVER IT PEOPLE!

finti
and if you tried to ace that class of yours it would sound like?

Tex
GOD IS ALWASY ANGER GET OVER IT PEOPLE!

Isn't anger a human emotion?

God is not human and therefore human characteristics should not be attributed to it.

Our minds are to simple to even begin to phantom what god actually is let alone characterise it.

debbiejo
We can't fathom God! And for the topic, christians aren't going to hell, but the earth sure is...

Tex
It's not so bad really. It's such a beautiful planet brimming with such diverse gorgeous creations. From the heavens into space and to the very bottom of the deepest oceans.

Humans are responsible for the vast majority of suffering on the planet. But we're also responsible for so much love and good. We're a cycle of good and bad, both must exist to have either.

I believe people are innately good, I have faith in us and nature.

Darth Odious
God is beyond anger? He said himself he is an angry and jealous god. He created us from his own image. His spectrum of emotion is what human emotion is based on. If those to things from the bible are false then I guess the whole book is false as well. Why bother trying to save the humans you created with a bunch of riddles? He's just focking around it seems. What a coward.

Darth Odious
Originally posted by Tex
It's not so bad really. It's such a beautiful planet brimming with such diverse gorgeous creations. From the heavens into space and to the very bottom of the deepest oceans.

Humans are responsible for the vast majority of suffering on the planet. But we're also responsible for so much love and good. We're a cycle of good and bad, both must exist to have either.

I believe people are innately good, I have faith in us and nature. Silly rabbit, hope is for hippies! bunny

Darth Odious
Originally posted by KidRock
Well you are already going to hell.. your a Canadian. Is there some hockey you should be watching? or be doing some ice fishing? Canada is the attic of the world that nobody likes to visit. The attic of the world? Real clever for a Jesus sucking Christian like your self. Blood is not the only thing that splattered on your face when Jesus was nailed to the cross was it? Your about as American as Bin Laden.canadian

debbiejo
Originally posted by Tex

I believe people are innately good, I have faith in us and nature.

I really love this place..I think it's beautiful, and under the sea, when I scuba, it is just like in a dream...I only wish everyone saw it as I do.

God put man in charge of creation. Over the animals and the earth and look what man has done..I always have to get away from the cities just to be able to breath. Concrete is not a home for me..-..big cities.

moviejunkie23
i love the end of the movie american beauty were he states "sure i could be pretty pissed off what happened to me, but its hard when there is so much beauty in the world,"

I think thats a pretty good representation in one line how everything in this world is a tug of war match between the positive and the negative.

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by KharmaDog
I think it's funny that people who call themselves Christians are filled with so much hate. Do they even pay attention in Sunday School? They preach about the love of Jesus, and then act like complete a**holes!

Take a look at the Westboro Baptist Church Homepage:

Can you feel the love? If you believe in god and his so called teachings, then act like it and don't be a hypocrite. If you call yourself a Christian and are going to be judgemental, hateful and without love or compassion...THEN GO TO HELL!dev hmm well isnt that website just one group of people?.. even if it were a large group it doesnt mean it represents all christians.
In any case people are going to be human and hate stuff I suppose...
thats why we have unbiased people in this world to inform the biggoted

Darth Odious
My bad - beat me with a wet noodle - I didn't mean all christians, just the wing nuts. You got to be specific. I got shit for that too.

PrinceofBlades
Well at least we got that cleared up. And for the website thats an antiChrist not a christian website.

debbiejo
I think it's probably Baptist.

finti
it si an old school baptist whatever that is

PrinceofBlades
Well, I am not moved by it. And for the record if some Christians act like that, than they truly aren't Christians. But I oppose to this website completely. If I were to post a thread that read: "All non Catholics are going to Hell!" I would get so much responses to it in one hour, that any thread in a life time. *sighs* Some times the hypocrisy of people is so defiling, it's not even worth recognizing. Which is how you can get away with such stupid things. I am taught to hate the sin, love the sinner. So I hate what those people of the website did, and i hate the fact that you helped support it. But I don't hate them, nor do I hate you. Whether you care or not, is not what helps me write this response, but the fact that yo read it. And besides, I'm entitled to my own opinion.

debbiejo
Websites like that do not show the fruits of Jesus words, or Buddhas for that matter...Websites, bill boards, and words that are hateful..and in the same boat as hateful. Hateful+Christian is an oxymoron...And this is what has happened so many times...Has the world become a better place when such Gospels are spread? I'd say not.

PrinceofBlades
Well put.

God Puppet
Can you feel the love? If you believe in god and his so called teachings, then act like it and don't be a hypocrite. If you call yourself a Christian and are going to be judgemental, hateful and without love or compassion...THEN GO TO HELL!dev

roll eyes (sarcastic) Man, don't confuse "posers" with true christians. While gays as pointed out in the bible are abominations in the eyes of the lord, and will go to hell if they don't change, god loves all his children, and christians love everyone as well. We may get annoyed at times but, we try to understand, and witness to sinners. We only want to help, take it as a compliment...

finti
some of them has a real funny way of showing this love though

PrinceofBlades
some of them has a real funny way of showing this love though

Well how would you react if everywhere you go someones saying this to you, or someone's doing that. You wouldn't know, and hopefully one day you do.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by God Puppet
roll eyes (sarcastic) Man, don't confuse "posers" with true christians. While gays as pointed out in the bible are abominations in the eyes of the lord, and will go to hell if they don't change, god loves all his children, and christians love everyone as well. We may get annoyed at times but, we try to understand, and witness to sinners. We only want to help, take it as a compliment...

Once again. I will ask this question. If christians believe that gay people are going to burn in hell, then why make life difficult for us in the here and now? Don't you think that burning in a pit of fire forEVER is punishment enough? Why do they feel the need to spread the word of god? Because somewhere in the back of your minds, you doubt. It's a rule written into the christian religions that provide a safety net for those who "believe". Once the whole world thinks tha same way you do, you can sit back with a contented look on your face like you just stuffed yourselves at thanksgiving dinner. And there is no attempt to understand those who are different. NONE. And certainly not gay people. Don't get me wrong, please...I understand that there are some christians that don't care if I'm gay. There are some christians that don't care if gay people want to get married. But why do you say nothing? When the topic comes up in church, or in your bible study group, or at sunday dinner, when you hear the leader of your church call it "an intrensic evil and an abnormal human condition" why do you say nothing? Why? Because you don't care. It doesn't effect you, so, why say anything? If George Bush is a hypocrit for getting into bed with the Saudi Royal family (when they support a strict anti christian policy) then how can the christian who doesn't care if two men love each other assume they are any less guilty when they say nothing? You see an injustice and then say nothing! You see people doing wrong, despite the fact that Jesus said nothing about gay people, and you do nothing! If christians want to believe what the old testament said, then beome jews!

debbiejo
You're right, Jesus did not say anything about gays. It is true that during a church service or dinner or conversation, many Christians won't say anything. Even if they don't agree with the pastor. Even in other issues as well. Many are scared of being condemned by the rest of the church. People have long memories. I feel only God can be the Judge of anothers actions. It's not for us to judge, but to treat everybody with the same respect we would want to be treated with. I for one just don't understand the gay issue. I have worked with gays who were my friends and didn't tell me. I know they have feelings just like everybody else. It's something I just don't understand being a heterosexual.

God Puppet
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
Once again. I will ask this question. If christians believe that gay people are going to burn in hell, then why make life difficult for us in the here and now? Don't you think that burning in a pit of fire forEVER is punishment enough? Why do they feel the need to spread the word of god? Because somewhere in the back of your minds, you doubt. It's a rule written into the christian religions that provide a safety net for those who "believe". Once the whole world thinks tha same way you do, you can sit back with a contented look on your face like you just stuffed yourselves at thanksgiving dinner. And there is no attempt to understand those who are different. NONE. And certainly not gay people. Don't get me wrong, please...I understand that there are some christians that don't care if I'm gay. There are some christians that don't care if gay people want to get married. But why do you say nothing? When the topic comes up in church, or in your bible study group, or at sunday dinner, when you hear the leader of your church call it "an intrensic evil and an abnormal human condition" why do you say nothing? Why? Because you don't care. It doesn't effect you, so, why say anything? If George Bush is a hypocrit for getting into bed with the Saudi Royal family (when they support a strict anti christian policy) then how can the christian who doesn't care if two men love each other assume they are any less guilty when they say nothing? You see an injustice and then say nothing! You see people doing wrong, despite the fact that Jesus said nothing about gay people, and you do nothing! If christians want to believe what the old testament said, then beome jews!

Alright, I see where you're coming from and you just have it all wrong. Christians tell gays about their wrong doings because in the religion if they don't change they'll burn in hell. It's an attempt to SAVE gays from that fate. Christians are supposed to see sinners as misguided victims of sin, ofcourse you may feel offended, but that's because you're misguided. If someone says gays are evil, they're wrong. Gays are victims of evil, of sin. True christians you'll come to learn, ARE kind to EVERYONE. Even the sinners. (Jesus sat and ate with the sinners) It tells us in the bible to save sinners and lead them to god. Unfortunately, many christians are simply misguided in this attempt..

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>