Big Barda vs. She-Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Discuss

Cosmic Cube
I'd have to look up on Big Barda. Don't know much about her, but If she has any powers other than super-strength, a little superspeed, invulnerability and jumping, she has quite a chance against the She-Hulk.

One question, Is She-Hulk allowed preptime?

Draco69
No preptime to anyone. I hate it.

Big Barda has about Class 80 strength and durability. She also has a Boom-Tube (teleporting device), Mega-Rod (causes 2 tons of pressure per square inch and fires energy blasts), and the Mother Box.

Draco69
I found a profile for you:

http://www.starnet-database.com/dbase_deo/profiles/barda/barda.html

Cosmic Cube
Without preptime, and if Barda has this Mega Rod and Mother Box, I'd go for Barda. Heck, with preptime, if Barda has these two tools, I'd still go for her. She has more power.

She-Hulks only abilities are super-strength, a little super-speed, jumping, and invulerability to injury and pain. With prep-time, She-Hulk beat the Champion of the Universe. She-Hulk's strength increases exponentially when she transforms. When she first transformed, she could lift about 75-100 tons, (at the very least 75 tons.) She has trained to lift greater weights, though I don't know what her current strength level is. If Jennifer Walters gets stronger, She Hulk gets WAY stronger. I am unsure of what the exponent is, but if she can go from the strength of a normal woman to class 100, it must be rather large.

If this was a straight up fist fight, I'd go for She-Hulk; but in a all out fight, Barda.

stormfront13
barda will win cause she has those weapons, but in a fist fight then she-hulk wins

Never
Big Barda probably wins with or without prep time. She was giving Wonder Woman 1M a hell of a time...

...granted she had a particle accelerator at her disposal...

stormfront13
why would barda even need prep time

kgkg
i don't think pre time will matter much

Big Barda wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.