halo 2 vs mp2?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RoyMC
smokin' thats a battle im gonna have to see!

dark1365
As this is classified a "Versus" thread, please ask a moderator(dave123) to move it to the Games 'Versus' Forum.

Games 'Versus' Forum
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f85/

dave123
thumb up

jeffrey2342000
halo kills mp2 a pistol whip to the back of the head and bang thats what i think hit me back

jeffrey2342000
im new help me

jeffrey2342000
how good r u in halo, i can kick ur asses play me on live

Agent 69
whats mp2

dave123
metroid prime 2

halo master
master chief is best end of topic

stingray005
Plus samus is a girl.
no offense.

x-box fanatic
mp2 would lose to halo because halo 2 is a good game!! metroid prime sucked there is no skill involved there is an auto aim!!!!the multiplayer sucked,gamecube dosnt have system link or live so you dont really know how good you are.

x-box fanatic
and it has the same ****ing story every single time!!she gose to some planet looking for a bounty and gets trapped loses her armor and wepons and has to get them all back!!!

x-box fanatic
not to mention that matroid prime 2's graphics suck, there is no good lighting!!!

shangheid
I'm not even gunna argue all I can say is Halo 2

Dizzle
Samus would beat the shit out of Master Chief, as me and several others explain between the "OMG Mawsyter Chef is ThE Shiiit!!!11 Samis is a gurl lol I'm a freaking 5 year old on AOL LOLOMGWTF!!!!1"'s (I think that's been posted a few times, actually. Exactly that. Its MC vs. Samus, like 40 pages) Anyhoo, I liked Metroid Prime, there's not really auto aim, that's a Halo fanboy argument against Metroid. The aimer sticks a little but A: it is basically exactly the same in Halo and B: The enemies are numerous and tough enough to make the game a challenge, even with a little aim assist, on any difficulty above "What the Hell Am I Doing with Video Games?"

Both are good games, and if you pay attention to the Metroid storylines, the game varies. Halo is the same way if you say it right: In both Halo games you run around and shoot a bunch of aliens

ragesRemorse
Killzone owned both of them.

RoyMC
oops sorry ill do it right now mobile embarrasment

General Kaliero
Okay, why the heck are these people trying to replace our official MC vs. SA thread? Should we not carry on its tradition of being disgustingly longer than practically everything else? wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.