Sonya Blade vs. Nina Williams

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dark1365
Another female hardcore matchup.

Sonya Blade is from the classic Mortal Kombat series, she is a veteran spec-ops cop, trained well in the verse of kombat and gunslinging.

Nina Williams is from the famous Tekken fighter series, and starrs in her own upcoming videogame(forgot what the heck it was called). She's also in the spec-ops section, but I don't really know much about her.

So this is the fairest fight I've ever posted up, it's really hard to tell who would really win...erm

dark1365
Pictures of the two:

Nina Williams
http://images.google.ca/images?q=Nina+Williams&hl=en

Sonya Blade
http://images.google.ca/images?hl=en&lr=&q=Sonya+Blade

SaTsuJiN
Nina Williams would break sonya into pudding in 64 places before her jaw (or what was left of it) hit the ground.. big grin

PunisherFan33
sonya blade would woop ninas ass anyday w/ the kiss of death

dark1365
Kiss of death is a fatality, Sonya'd have to beat Nina up first.

arctic_dragon21
I would really have to say that Sonya Blade would be the victor in this fight. Sonya has the sonic blast thing to use as a ranged attack, what's Nina have? All Sonya has to do is stand back and play advanced duck hunt with Nina's ass...

Joker1237
Agree Blade will take it, I think a more EVEN fight would be with Chun Li.

AdventChild
I say nina gots this cuz she's an assasin and all i think she would win....

Joker1237
Sonja deals with the Black Dragon, Besides no Assasin could take out Sonja.

julio51
Both are blond, both are athletics, both have nice breast but Sonya is just a babe whereas Nina is a true femme fatale.
They have almost the same technic, but Nina is more effective and look more elegant as well.

Otus
Nina wouldn´t have a chance! First Sonya would stun Nina with that kiss, then beat her up, and for finish, she would rip off Nina's arms, then heart, and finally, would crush her head against the ground!

toshin
Sonya has an interesting move with her kiss of death but Nina, in spite of her sexy high heels is faster and stronger, she has almost the same move, the evil mist and have lethal grappling arts and multi throws to suffocate Sonya. Nina is has lethal as gorgeous, she would humiliate Sonya.

samishe
Have you guys noticed that both characters are played by Bridgette Wilson? droolio

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.