Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Londonboy7
This is my interpition of Harry Potter 6.

Chapter one- Hedwigs Flight
The call echoed across the plain. A pure white owl cut out on the grey sky of dawn. It was un-usual that an owl would be out as early as this made even more strange by the fact that the owl was so far north, as snowy owls were not usually this far north. But this was no ordinary owl, it was a wizards owl, and no ordinary wizard. She was Hedwig, owl to Harry Potter, who was a very special boy.
She flew as fast as she could trying to get to Privet Drive before morning. On this particular flight she was traveling to get Harry the cookies that his best friend Hermione had lovingly baked for him. He dived to skim the ground, but fell as the arrow shot into her wing. A womans evil laugh rand across the field.
Almost 300 miles away, the very special boy woke up.

Londonboy7

luv_danrad*^^*

Londonboy7
Thnks

PinkDiamonds
heya like the story its cool plz write more!

O.A.R21
Good job! write more!

danielle_doobs
Londonboy7 keep up the good work i really like what your going with

dark1365
It's good. Just fix up the spelling & grammar, and you'll be fine...I really stress the two. Like, I was yelling "Dammit!" everytime in my own fic where I introduced the 6th year DA, when I read it after and noticed more than several spelling and grammar mistakes.
"Dammit!"
"Dammit!"
"Dammit!"
"Damn IT...."
Yep. I'm weird.

HPfanatic
relax dark lol we understand what your sayin
good job londonboy7 i like it. the only thing that kinda confused me was when Belletrix was in Harry's room. one second he was sleeping then next she had a potion and was leaving the room. it's good tho keep going.

luv_danrad*^^*
wen r u postin more?

HPfanatic
what she said ^

bookworm4lyf
like thy both said ^

O.A.R21
Like they all said ^

HPfanatic
and agian ^ when are ya gonna write more???

luv_danrad*^^*
wheres the rest?? r u like gone or sumthing??? ^

luv_danrad*^^*
heyy londonboy7 rnt u ever gunna rite??

PinkDiamonds
pm him. worked 4 me loadsa times!

luv_danrad*^^*
i think londonboy7 is dead. . . . . . .

HPfanatic
cry

PinkDiamonds
oh, dont worry HPfanatic *puts arm around HP* i'm sure he isnt dead...looks at luv danrad evilly "how dare you put so much horridness into HP's mind?" lol j/k!

fantasygirl
If u don't up a story soon, Londonboy then Captain Rex is going to close your thread.

HPfanatic
did he say that?

lol, thxs

PinkDiamonds
laughing ur welcome!!

crazykim
is he ever gonna write again?

The_Dark_Lord
Yeah is ever going to write again???????

Freaky Zeeky
When did Harry turn Blood?
laughing out loud

crazykim
bblloodd
ewl
misslilsweetie
what do u mean harry turned blood Freaky Zeeky?

Hermione202
thats the 3rd thead Freaky Zeeky posted that in that i saw.like misslilsweetie said what do you mean Harry turned blood?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.