Is Episode III a good ending for Star Wars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

awain
confused Is Episode III a good ending for Star Wars?

wallalupp
well acually episode VI is the ending

Naredhel
I think he/she means is it a good completion for Star Wars. Or gap plugger. Yeah, I reckon it will be. We finally get to see Mr Evil Kinevil

Sadako of Girth
yes

But hopefully ep3 will both go out with a bang AND be a great set up for
the OT..........

Awwwwww dang.... You beat me to it.....

That reminds me of the Russian cosmonaut in Armageddeon......

"You've never seen Evil Kenevil...."
Cosmonaut: "No... I never saw Star wars....."

awain
No, Episode III will be the last Star Wars film made, so I mean do you think Episode III will be a good last Star Wars film MADE!!!

awain
HEY I'M NOT A WOMAN!

wallalupp
chill man

PVS
yes...take a deep breath

awain
HEY- oh maybe I do need to calm down a bit...

The Ones
use the force, think!

Jayd265
calm down my very young apprentice

smoker4
Do you want to be?

JKozzy
Heh..

Yes, III is a good ending. I think it's really the only one, since it's the last movie.

PVS
yeah...but what if it sucks? really...do we know enough to tell?

JKozzy
We just might, a week from today. wink

PVS
not really...i had no idea jarjar would be so damn annoying from the trailers. same for the ewoks (not that i hated them, but many found them to be an unpleasant surprise) there is much we dont know.

DCLXVI
Thank god he's been banned......

JKozzy
True, true. But there are no Ewoks, and there are no Jar-jars. There are Wookies, but they look to be a little more... erm.. intelligent. I think that I can *hopefully* truthfully think that Lucas is going in a step in the right direction here.

PVS
hey, nice avi 666!! I'LL SWALLOW YOUR SOUL!!!!!!!!! laughing out loud

RebelRoss0587
With everything I've read and seen, this movie has to be totally awesome. Everything about it seems so perfect. I'm kind of dissapointed that I have spoiled myself so much that almost nothing has been left that I don't know. Years from now, tt could honetly end up being the best Star Wars movie of them all and certainly of the prequels. Just the fact that it is going to be PG-13 already seperates it from the other movies.

EHmasterJedi
Well from what i know i think it deffinatly has the possabilty, BUT if Anakin just ends up spending the hole middle part of the movie crying with padime in her appartment like AOTC than it will suck D***, Tierd of the Chosen One being the Boring One

vader519
I think this is a good way to end star wars, by pulling out all the stops and giving us a great movie with possibly the best lightsaber fight ever.

awain
Originally posted by DCLXVI
Thank god he's been banned......

Well actually I've only been banned for 3-4 days, and I'm back, only to behave myself that is.

awain
Originally posted by smoker4
Do you want to be?

No, but don't you even dare to start with me, otherwise... I'll probably get banned again by Winddancer.

Jackie Malfoy
For the last movie ever made of star wars I think it is the best ending!JMst-sym

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.