Obi-One is the best character in Star Wars.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

awain
I defiantly think that Obi-One is the best Star Wars character, because Ewan McGregor is the best thing in the prequels, and I think he's the most wisest character too.

Obi-OneManShow
Why thank you...

What did I do to deserve this praise?

JKozzy
I know not of this Obi-One. Do you mean Obi-Wan?

Naredhel
I think you're making too many posts... no offence... but this is like thread overload? And they're not opening up the biggest scope for discussion... or is it me?

Clavis
cut him some slack hes new here eek!

Naredhel
ok, apologies, distortion of perception big grin

Obi-OneManShow
Well, since we're discussing in-dept here... personally, I think Obi-Two is the bestest character of the prequels. He's so sofistimicated, yet so underestimatated.

OB1-adobe
no, he/she is referring to me

Obi-OneManShow
;-)

Sith Master X
I agree.

smoker4
I prefer anakin seasprinter

CountQuan
You're wrong. Obi-Three is the best. He has a purple double-bladed ligtsaber. Way better than Obi-twon and Obi-one

Jedi Priestess
Considering the saga is the story of Anakin Skywalker...I'd say he's got the top spot nailed down. yes

Jedi-Knight 8k2
This is the worst forum in the long sad history bad forums.....this whole forum is based on a person saying they like a specific character..so what? there's no focus at all.

smoker4
This is a thread, not a forum

Obi-OneManShow
I have to disagree with you JK8k2, there definately IS a focus here. While it might appear to the uninlightened ones that this thread is simply about a floating superficial remark of a personal level, I have to... hey look, a tree!! (runs away)

sith_darth_jay
lol

you guys are so hard on newbies :P

GCG
I had a dream of Obi-wan recovering Maul's double saber , repairing it and fighting with it against Anakin......weird

Jedi-Knight 8k2
Whatever...My thoughts are mine yours are yours........

kremzike
Unless you mind meld. Wait, wrong "Star" franchise.

Darth_Nefarus
"Who's more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?"
Obi-Wan rocks.

TheElectricFox
LOL "obi- one"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

idiot.

tlbauerle
Yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh...

That "OBI-ONE" thing always pissed me off.

Imaginary
In case you haven't realised already, awain... it's Obi Wan, not Obi One wink

Obi-OneManShow
No shit, Sherlock...

Jedi Priestess
hey HEY!!! Be nice to Imag! nono

Obi-OneManShow
embarrasment Shorry Imag, shorry JP... it won happ'n agin... pwease accept my humble apoligizies...

Imaginary
Awww JP... thanks... happy

JediMasterLuke
Agreed I mean his master gets defeated by a Sith his own student turns to the Sith, he kills two Sith apprentices(well one and a half considering psycho Anakin still lives) and avoids the jedi purge by the SIth and on top of that he disappears like nothing. Anakin was cool when he was good but Obi-Wan i've got to give him his props he is pretty darn cool. smile

Darth_Nefarus
And if you think about it, he was in the roughest spot. Training a boy he wasn't sure of, and never was fully sure of or anything. And what did he do when Anakin went berserk? Obi-Wan kicked him into the lava.

Darth_Vader05
Yeah someone CLOSE this thread because it is pointless everyone knows that Darth Vader is the best character of all finally the sith will have there revenge!

phinney6
Obi-wan is my favorite as well

awain
Originally posted by JKozzy
I know not of this Obi-One. Do you mean Obi-Wan?

Yes I mean Obi-Wan.

awain
Originally posted by Darth_Nefarus
And if you think about it, he was in the roughest spot. Training a boy he wasn't sure of, and never was fully sure of or anything. And what did he do when Anakin went berserk? Obi-Wan kicked him into the lava.

Yeah and Anakan deserved to be pushed into the lava and horribly burned, because he deserved it after slaughtering all the younglings... Obi- WAAANNNNNNN is the best character!

awain
Originally posted by Clavis
cut him some slack hes new here eek!

Thanks

awain
Originally posted by Jedi-Knight 8k2
This is the worst forum in the long sad history bad forums.....this whole forum is based on a person saying they like a specific character..so what? there's no focus at all.

Yeah well just because Obi-Wan kicks the shit out of Anakan and throws him in the lava pit, doesn't mean you have to take it out on me or the forum.

JediMasterLuke
Originally posted by awain
Yeah and Anakan deserved to be pushed into the lava and horribly burned, because he deserved it after slaughtering all the younglings... Obi- WAAANNNNNNN is the best character!

Yeah and on top of that Anakin hurts his own wife, yeah he deserved more than a lava bath. mad

PVS
obiwan is simply the perfect jedi imho.
even though he's pretty much a force-midget compared to anakin,
he still manages to take him down. same thing against maul.
where other characters seem to fall short of their potential, kenobi
works up to it, and even manages to go beyond it by keeping
his head clear and making the right decisions.

Bardock42
Wait did someone make fun of the Obi-One yet? If not well har-har

Second oh my god this were 4 posts in a row I know you are new here but still, wtf man?

Third yes Obi-Wan rocks, he's really the perfect jedi

PVS
well...you could be helpful and tell him about the 'edit' button, instead of making fun of him.

so yeah awain, when you post on this forum you have 15 minutes to edit it. so if you have something to add you dont have to make a new post.

Bardock42
yes especially not four new posts yes

awain
Originally posted by smoker4
This is a thread, not a forum

laughing Ha, good point Smoker4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.