who is the sexyest bond girl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

elisha is fit
coz i cant make my mind up

NoFate007
I personally like Kara Milovy a lot. Halle Berry is a gorgeous woman but she didn't look sexy in the movie. Overall I'd have to say either Maryam D'abo (spelling correct there?), Barbara Bach from the Spy Who Loved Me, or....Kristina Wayborn from Octopussy

dber
Famke Janssen

yerssot
sexy? that's kinda hard cause some can look hot but not sexy messed have to rethink that one

Clovie
Mayday no expression

yerssot
nono clovie, they asked who is the sexyest bond GIRL stick out tongue

Clovie
but it was the most male-ish of them stick out tongue

yerssot
that passes for sexy these days?

Clovie
erm....no.

yerssot
then why suggest him/her?

Clovie
no reason, i've been kidding erm

The Redeemer
laughing out loud Nice one, old boy! I've said it before and I'll say it again: Lois Chiles. smokin'

dave123
isn't this a repeat thread? eek!

Clovie
nope, coz there is a thread for the best, and it is for the sexiest. lady

dave123
i noticed that, but in my opinion they are one and the same

Clovie
no, coz the best can have other values than being just sexy.
and the sexiest one doesn't have to be at same time the best

dave123
Poor acting can be compensated for with a lovely chest yes

Clovie
that why yerss suggests lima for the next one stick out tongue

dave123
nah, i don't really think she's that nice.... it's her poses that make her what she is yes

there's some much finer models that just don't know what they're doing ;p

Clovie
like whom? eek!

dave123
I dunno, but if I stumble on any I'll let you know wink

Clovie
will be witing for that laughing out loud

dave123
there are lots of lovely ladies that don't show off their bodies like that ho.... not that i'm complaining wink I love her style droolio

Clovie
yessssss.....can you name one of them?

dave123
Heidi Klum

http://www.superiorpics.com/heidi_klum/images/heidi048.jpgpray

Clovie
and now a pic bag

dave123
droolness

Clovie
please?

dave123
a pic of who?

yerssot
http://www.5in9.com/graphics/heidi_klum_p50.jpg

Evy_O
Halle Berry, she has curves which are unltra sexy happy

Actually, I was reading the comments of a guy that visited the Oscars and the after-Oscar party at Vanity Fair...
He said most supermodels, and he gave Gisele and Elle McPherson as examples, looked extra skinny, anorexic and generally much worse than we think messed
whereas, he said, Gwen Stefani and Hillary Swank and some others are gorgeous big grin

Clovie
but she is also having 'ho-ish' pose blink

ermm....Evy..Gwen is not skinny, she is just thin. (i mean i don't understand why is she comapred to models)
though hilarry swank...i don't like her so much confused

The Redeemer
Alas I think Hilary Swank is a bit above appearing in the next Bond film. sad Being a Bond Babe would'nt put her into the running for another Oscar, methinks! And definately not if Martin GOLDENEYE Campbell is directing!!! sick

The Redeemer
And er, speaking of ho's, c'mon Gwen..."take a chance you stupid ho!!!"

yerssot
oh yeah, I can't remember if it was a pic of Lima, Gisele or Klum that I saw yesterday (I got a fresh pack, though Lima were dubbles) but I could count ALL of her ribs on both sides and see how far they went across her tummy ... VERY unhealthy looking, I can assure you! sick

oh and clovie, I just posted a random Heidi Klum picture, if you consider that pose as whore-ish, just look at ANY supermodel-pic: they either press their breasts into the camera or show off their butt or make use of the water or whatever, I'm sure google can help you find pictures of her on the red carpet

Clovie
maybe you didn't get the reasons i've said it
so maybe i'll explain.
dave said that lima is making whore-ish poses
so i asked who isn't and he said that heidi klum, and then the pic goes.
and it is for sure not in line with dave's comment erm

yerssot
same goes for Lima, there are plenty of pics where she presses her boobs into the camera... I think I even have those on my pc laughing out loud

Clovie
exactly. so there is NO pics of them in a not-whore-ish poses cry

yerssot
there are, just not many... I have those too happy

Clovie
to be honest i don't think i've seen any like that messed

yerssot
you also haven't been looking wink

Clovie
truth stick out tongue
all model pics i need are printed in cosmo purplequeen1

Evy_O
clovie> what's wrong with provocative posing? that's a bit conservative to say erm I actually like the shots where they show off their body, if it's a good one then show it, why else have it big grin
and btw; he gave Stefani as an example of NON skinny, and about Hillary Swank, he said she's gorgeous IRL, much prettier than in pics yes

twas about time you realised I'm right about the skinny models happy and that halle is the most sexy of all cause she has fine curves *takes pom poms and starts singing "go curves"* eek!
dunno about Lima or Klum but he did say that about Gisele messed
and to think that the camera makes them look fatter blink

Clovie
nothing messed i don't care abotu their poses :s so can't just everyone stop pointing at me? cry

and that's good for her

Evy_O
you don't want people to reply to your posts? confused okie then big grin

Clovie
no. i want ppl to reply with reading it earlier messed and not sticking to one random line and making me same even weirder than i am messed

The Redeemer
Talking of full figured Bond gals, would'nt Marilyn Monroe have made a fine one had the Bond films been around at that time? Daniella Bianchi is a fine example of the full figure. And boy, does she show enough of it in FRWL!

yerssot
even a worse actress than the one who played Domino in Thunderball messed

oh no, I still stand that it's right... the less they eat, the more food is available to go to me stick out tongue well, her upperbody has nice curves but that's it, I can't stand her face or her butt messed
then it must be Gisele I was thinking about, it's a bit too much of a coincidence we have said the same names big grin
I hope that it doesn't, cause counting ribs isn't what I describe as being sexy messed

The Redeemer
Er, who said anything about ACTING? smokin'

Shaggy2dope
ur mom

The Redeemer
Duh! That's YOUR, Dope! roll eyes (sarcastic) You're not texting on your ripped off mobile phone now!!! big grin

Shaggy2dope
LOL

yerssot
I couldn't remember her name stick out tongue

The Redeemer
You've lost the plot a bit, old boy! Or maybe you're DOPE in disguise? evil face

yerssot
how will you find out now wink

The Redeemer
I'll just have to check THE BANNED LIST! evil face

yerssot
and you're a mod now? stick out tongue

The Redeemer
Originally posted by yerssot

Might as well as Funny Boy dosen't seem interested and The First Lady Of Greece has gone into hiding! evil face

yerssot
he is just hiding it ... and evy is hiding it too eek!

The Redeemer
he is just hiding it ... and evy is hiding it too eek!

Er, hiding what? evil face

yerssot
their ambition to mod this place of course wink

The Redeemer
their ambition to mod this place of course wink

Tell 'em sorry but moding is against TR's religion! wink

yerssot
so you'll accept it?

The Redeemer
Of coursshhh!!!

yerssot
you're the eminence grise from the forum and from the bonds wink

The Redeemer
you're the eminence grise from the forum and from the bonds wink

Now let me think! Compliment or sarcasm? There again, knowing you!!! stick out tongue

yerssot
as long as it's done in the best possible taste wink

The Redeemer
as long as it's done in the best possible taste wink

The late great Kenny Everet would've been proud of ya with a line like that!!! smokin'

yerssot
I learn from the best...which in this case is you wink

The Redeemer
Compliment or.....

Evy_O
oh no, I still stand that it's right... the less they eat, the more food is available to go to me stick out tongue well, her upperbody has nice curves but that's it, I can't stand her face or her butt messed
then it must be Gisele I was thinking about, it's a bit too much of a coincidence we have said the same names big grin
I hope that it doesn't, cause counting ribs isn't what I describe as being sexy messed but food worths nothing if you have no curvy women so your point doesn't stand happy
she has amazing boobs and an amazing butt and a slim waist, need I say more eek!
only one the same stick out tongue
no, that's described as being sick blink

yerssot
I don't relate food and women, the only way it relates is that if they eat less, globaly there will be more ... more to feed hungry me eek!
yeah, how about the economics of the USA? stick out tongue I see you didn't comment about her face stick out tongue
so it must be gisele and not lima or klum wink
that's my point too messed

Originally posted by The Redeemer
Compliment or.....
now it was a compliment stick out tongue

Evy_O
but then you'll get sooo fat smokin'
I don't talk about USA, I'm too good for them ninja her face is nice too, but mostly the body I stress out, cause I'm sick of skinniness and she's one of the few in Hollywood that isn't messed
actually, dunno about klum, but lima must be skinny too confused
it was my point first stick out tongue

The Redeemer
Compliment or.....

now it was a compliment stick out tongue

And on that note...the HERD is awaiting!!! wink

yerssot
... I'm still trying to get the bad idea of that thought stick out tongue
that's not difficult, even I am too good for them thumb up it depends, these days you have Lindsay Lohan and Hillary Duff that aren't skinny but normal, like a person should be so there is a bright side big grin
well, yeah, I think there is this pic of her in a purple bikini or was it lingerie where you could see her ribs too messed
I'm older so I have it first stick out tongue

Evy_O
go watch super size me and you'll see eek!
that was what I was hinting at, that it's not too difficult big grin yeah they are normal but they are noooowhere near as sexy as Halle with her curves happy
forget about the ribs for a sec, you can see it's unnatural to have such a thin leg stick out tongue
I thought it first smart

yerssot
why do you wanna supersize yourself eek!
yeah... but it's still me we're talking about eek! I don't know, I think Duff and Lohan have a pretty big fanbase drooling over their looks messed
yeah but it looks better on a girl than having fat legs stick out tongue
I copyrighted it first stick out tongue

dave123

Might as well as Funny Boy dosen't seem interested and The First Lady Of Greece has gone into hiding! evil face I'll mod this place if I'm asked to stick out tongue

yerssot
see, I told ya

The Redeemer
Originally posted by dave123
Might as well as Funny Boy dosen't seem interested and The First Lady Of Greece has gone into hiding! evil face I'll mod this place if I'm asked to stick out tongue

"Who's asking?" Alright I will! I nominate Funny Boy for JB mod. Sorry, STELLA Dear! stick out tongue

yerssot
that bitter, TR? stick out tongue

Evy_O
Originally posted by The Redeemer "Who's asking?" Alright I will! I nominate Funny Boy for JB mod. Sorry, STELLA Dear! stick out tongue oh dear now TR found out my name and he's all excited ermm
I'm the only real Mod in here, thankyouverymuch police

dave123
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/custom_avatars/avatar7273_31.gif<-----100x100

Evy_O
oh look he knows the numbers, how cute happy

dave123
patronising a moderator - first warning

yerssot
I see a cockfight is going on here stick out tongue

dave123
ahem? stick out tongue

yerssot
half cocked then stick out tongue

dave123
Does yers want a warning? eek!

yerssot
no, yerss wants something else naughty I'll contact silver shifty

dave123
That's two warnings for that kinda talk mad One more, and you're out eek!

yerssot
to her? eek!

Shaggy2dope
hmmm sexiest bond girl would have to be ur mom.

The Redeemer
I see a cockfight is going on here stick out tongue

Ahem! Language please Mod wannabee!!! stick out tongue

dave123
to her? eek! She won't suffer because of you're stupidity stick out tongue Well, no more than she already does

yerssot
oh, that's right, you never saw DaD stick out tongue

The Redeemer
The DOPE's back! I'm off to bed!!!

Shaggy2dope
Yeah!

yerssot
same here TR

yerssot
that's a part of your private life you didn't had to talk about dave, but still... cheers for your guts in this thumb up

dave123
confused

The Redeemer
confused

He's been at STELLA, sorry, the STELLA Artois again!!! evil face

dave123
Can't it be both? wink

yerssot
confused
deleting your post dave... tsk tsk tsk thumb down

The Redeemer
Can't it be both? wink

Er, a menage a tois you mean? eek! evil face

yerssot
trois you mean, TR?

The Redeemer
Ack, me French ain't as good as it used to be!

dave123
deleting your post dave... tsk tsk tsk thumb down I have no recollection of this event

yerssot
you...Brit eek!

I'm sorry, I shouldn't call you names like that cry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.