Bball Game: Marvel vs DC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

azndrgn
Haha, let's say some Marvel and DC heroes get together for some ballin' at Rucker Park. They're all alowed to use their powers as long as they don't break regulation basketball rules. First to 21 wins, win by 2, playin' by 1 and 2 points

Marvel Team
PG - Spider-man (good team player)
SG - Deathlok (dead-on accuracy with his built-in cpu)
SF - Nightcrawler (great ball handler)
PF - Hulk (Dominating low-post presence)
C - Mr. Fantastic - Captain (Yao Ming eat your heart out)

DC Team
PG - Flash (move over Dwayne Wade)
SG - Green Arrow (aim is just as good w/ a ball)
SF - Batman - Captain (proven leader)
PF - Superman (big guy w/ strength AND speed)
C - Martian Manhunter (versatile big man)

kgkg
Nightcrawler will just teleport rite into the basket with the ball.
while Mr.fan streches as big as the whole court so if they touch him it's a foul haha.

in the other hand flash , and sups will answer back with superman with thier speed.

DC will win because MM will mess NC mind after that it's all about speed

it will be 21 to 1 for DC

azndrgn
I say Marvel team wins 21 - 5. It takes forever for the Marvel team to score their points, but Mr. Fantastic gets 45 blocks, haha

kgkg
lol you don't have to be tall to get blocks you know superman will be everyon the court in no time , so i see flash and sups getting blocks and steals.

The only way marvel is gonna score is with NC but MM will mess is mind

then it's all DC

marvel will be getting no point what so ever.

Draco69
The Flash would decimate the Marvel Team. It'd be kinda hard to react to a man moving at near-lightspeed. He'd make a hundred baskets in a picosecond. If that's even allowed.

azndrgn
I say Mr. Fantastic thinks about MM's trick before the game starts and orders Hulk to give MM a hard foul...like a major concussion so he can't think straight throughout the game

azndrgn
I think the Flash would travel at least a cooouuuple of times, hehe

Draco69
MM can just turn intangible.

azndrgn
hehe, damn, forgot about that

kgkg
that can't happend lol once you score it's the other teams ball.

lol but ya not only flash there is also superman and MM lol

MM can take the ball he will just go to the bucket and no one can touch him (guess why)

well lol DC no contest l

Draco69
Wouldn't Nightcrawler's teleportation be counted as traveling since he's not dribbling the ball?

Flash would be dribbling the ball. Just faster than the eye can see.

azndrgn
I bet Supes dunks it in their basket and destroys the rim and backboard. Can't score anymore, game to Marvel! lol

kgkg
no it whouldn't lol it will be like a jump lol.

but it won't matter MM will mess his mind up and he was the only problem other are slow bitches that will be seen frozen.

you should have putted sufer , thor , Mag than it whould be good smile

but over kill for DC

azndrgn
Not technically cuz you travel by holding the ball and walking. So NC would be moving w/out walking. But I see your point

azndrgn
This is freakin' ridiculous, haha. but not a bad game to see

Draco69
I would change the teams for it to be more even. Have street-level characters only.

kgkg
even better idea.

azndrgn
Propose the teams and we'll debate

kgkg
marvel you had a good team it's with DC you killed it

azndrgn
Deathlok would be an awesome shooting guard

azndrgn
Ahh, I got ya

azndrgn
Yeah I gotta get them mind controllers outta there

Draco69
Batman
Batgirl
Nightwing
Lady Shiva
Green Arrow

Captain America
Daredevil
Blade
Hawkeye
Wolverine

kgkg
and super speed like flash and superman.

azndrgn
Hehe, that does level the playing field

azndrgn
Yeah that's true too

azndrgn
I'm still going w/ Marvel. With Wolverine gettin' into a fight w/ Batman for trippin him

Jimmy Buggs
the hulk would jump into the stands after someone threw a beer on him

Jimmy Buggs
joker would fill the basket ball with some kind of wacky gas any way, that silly goose

azndrgn
Since this is my thread I'm going to advertise my "Martial Arts tournament" thread. Go check it out! cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.