One Tree Hill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ashtonsNO1fan
HEY, ISN'T ONE TREE HILL BRILL! WELL YOU EITHER LOVE IT OR HATE IT RIGHT. BUT THIS IS TO ALL THE FANS (MOSTLY OF THE TREE HILL GUYS) WHO WOULD SIMPLY DIE IF THEY MISSED AN EPISODE (I KNOW I WOULD, COZ I HAVE I MEAN WHO COULD SURVIVE WITHOUT SEEING CHAD.M.M AND JAMES.L. FOR TWO WHOLE WEEKS ITS BAD ENOUGH ONLY GETTING ONE VIEWING A WEEK) WHO'S YOUR FAVE CHARACTER AND WHY. PERSONALLY I DON'T THINK PAYTTON IS AS NICE AS WE THOUGHT I MEAN SHE KEEPS CHANGING HER MIND EVERY FIVE MINS "I WANT LUCAS/ I WANT JAKE/ I WANT NATHAN" NEXT SHE'LL BE WANTING DAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I THINK SHE SHOULD STICK WITH JAKE, LUCAS SHOULD GO FOR BROOKE AGAIN BUT I THINK MAYBE BROOKE MIND END UP WITH THAT MOUTH GUY(THE ONE WHO COMMENTATES THE GAMES) IT WOULD BE COOL.

Emma718
I like oth too, But this theard doesn't belong in this here...so i am sorry to say, it will probably get closed!

dizzyblondegirl
i cant stand payton what a prick teaser
but the rest of the show is good

uma040
Lucas is soo gorgeousdrool

johnnywooh
yep drool but i prefer nathan yes

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
I like Brooke shes such a *****..but shes awesome

~*Angel_Wingz*~
i love oth! and lucas!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.