Spoiler Termial: Battle of Kashyyk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jedi-Knight 8k2
Friday, March 04, 2005

Battle of Kashyyyk

- The opening shot of the battle pans upward, a single wookie rises from the waiting bank and roars and his fellow friends attack.

- They run threw a forest taking out several droids while being fired at from above from Separatist Fighters.

- Outside of the forest on a mountain field there is a massive ground battle unfolding, a large amount of vehicles explode in a fiery blaze and topple down the edge of the mountain.

- In the forest Chewbacca and his General reach the end and are attacked by a herd of opposing rockets ( that kills many wookies)

- Republic Assault Tanks maneuver into the trenches of a large swamp that borders the Wookie War Base, some of the tanks run over Anti-Tank Mines placed by the Separatist.

- Inside the base Yoda sees the action, and within minutes Battle Droids invade but are blocked momentarily.

- Down below in the forest the Wookies make it out and run up the mountain passing sheer cliff where they are ambushed once again.

- Grenades go off and some Wookies plummet off the cliff into ocean below.

PART TWO COMING SOON!!!!!!!

- Denyy

http://www.freewebs.com/spoilerterminal/index.htm

.:Space Opera:.
ooooh!

LandoSpeeder2
Isn't that site fake?

Jedi-Knight 8k2
No just 1 report on there is not confirmed

.:Space Opera:.
are you obsessed with anakin jedi knight 8k2?

Jedi-Knight 8k2
I just think he's badass and his hair is tight as hell and I'm a male.

DCLXVI
laughing

BAILY
Well I think Obi-Wan is hotter than Anakin...at least Obi doesnt get burned in lava..... and he retains his good looking after ROTS!! AND I am a guy too!!

Jedi-Knight 8k2
sick Obi-Wan is ugly!!!!

BAILY
Anakin is a pussy wussy who looks like a pansy

BAILY
Just joking JK my man... lol. Ani is good looking but Ewan McGregor is better in my opinion

mossman
Getting back to the "spoiler" - sounds like a load of badly written drivel to me...

aj_vader
omg people, you gotta be kidding me! anakin is sooooooooooo hot!

how can u pic ewan over hayden! ? messed

CHRISTIAN
please the trailer

JKozzy
No more posting about that. Did you not understand what Ushgarak said?

aj_vader
so n e one else seen that horrible version of the trailer?

RebelRoss0587
Yeah, I still got chills from it, but it was pretty terrible quality. I could only see a few lightsabers, the lava, Palpatine's face, and some space battles. The sound was alright, but too bad it was in Spanish. Oh well, only 5 more days intil we see the real thing on Fox during the OC!

BAILY
Ewan is hotter than Hayden by a long shot... and where are all the March '05ers coming from?? If they are moochers Baily is gonna be pissed!!! I hate moochers

yo_yoda
is this a gay forum or epIII forum? i sure hope it's a starwars epIII forum!!!!!

BAILY
You better not be calling me gay..... Baily is tired... dont piss him off today.....

Imaginary
I really don't see what people's sexuality has to do with this... something tells me you're an *******.

yo_yoda
lol...just playing
i do believe obi is better looking though

BAILY
HAHA!! I am not the only one... you are da man yo_yoda!!

yo_yoda
ani looks ok, but his attitude gives me the judgement that he is a pussy.

BAILY
So true... Ani is a pussy... if he wasnt.. then why does Obi win the duel??

yo_yoda
ok enough... the kashyyk scene sounds pretty cool.

LandoSpeeder2
Forget Anakin and Obi Wan, Padme (Natalie) is the most freakin hot of em all. stick out tongue

yo_yoda
This thread just turned into a different theard. lol

BAILY
You are soo right Lando!! and this thread is a waste of time... it isnt confirmed spoilers or from a knowledgable source...

Imaginary
Obi Wan, definitely stick out tongue

BAILY
Yay!! Imag and I have the same taste in guys.... oh god that sounds sooo wrong... embarrasment stick out tongue eek!

Imaginary
stick out tonguelaughing out loud

astrofan428
Alright hold on I think I need to help balance this thread out...

Natalie Portman is HOT.

Okay yall may continue.

Imaginary
Ewan is hotter!

BAILY
No Natalie is hotterm very hot indeed

Imaginary
I still say Ewan.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.