He-Man V's Lion-o

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scoobless
i did a search for He-Man and didn't find this so i thought, why not?

who would win?

Sentry
Who the heck is Lion-O? Do you mean Lionel from Thundercats?

Linkalicious
Lionel had that wicked gauntlet thing on his left hand...and the Thundercats theme music kicked ass...

hmmm...but He-man had Kringer (sp) and that's one bad ass green tiger.

Draw.

Joker1237
He-Man will win, "I have the Power"

spetznaz
Lion-O (before he entered the Book of Thundera to train) vs He-man: He-man has an edge, primarily due to his far greater strength, and the fact that he knows how to use his sword to the vast part of its abilities (though not all of the powers are known to him, yet).

Lion-O (after he came out of the Book) vs He-Man: Lion-O gains a serious edge. This Lion-O is mature, knows how to use the powers of the Sword of Omens to their fullest extent, and spent months learning all the various fighting arts of Thundera while in the book.

Lion-O was still a child (although in an adult's body), and thus to complete his training and learn the fighting arts, tactics and philosophies of Thundera, he had to magically enter the book where he would be taken to a mystical land for his training. The trip, which would last months inside the book, was only supposed to take a second outside the book, but Mum-Ra cast a spell that made time progress at real speed inside the book. While Lionel was in it Mum-Ra attacked and vanquished the Thundercats and all that stuff.
But when Lion-O came out of the book eventually his fighting abilities were greatly enhanced, he knew how to manipulate the powers of the Sword of Omens to their fullest (before he did not have an idea just how powerful the sword was), and he was far better (and more mature inside) than before he went.
The mature Lion-O would have a distinct edge over He-Man.

theflyxx
He-Man make kitty scared!

Linkalicious
Is this from the comics...or from the animated series.

If it's the animated series...then I'm glad i'm buying the series on DVD

Kento
I think He-Man could beat Lion-O...Course I also think Panthero could beat Lion-O in just HTH combat...Though I've only seen the show.

spetznaz
In the Comics Lion-O is far meaner than Panthro, once he comes out of the Book. Before he is basically 100% the same as he was in the animated series, but after his training in the Book he is just something else.

Kento
lol strength wise though During that one ep where Lion-O is put thru the trials he would have so lost to Panthero. Panthero let him win.

chilled monkey
I agree with spetznaz

Shaggy2dope
Guys can i ask how i get a picture by my name

Scoobless
kringer would be a liability to He-Man as Lion-O can control all cat's

Adam_PoE
When Lion-O encountered the Snowman of Hook Mountain, he certainly could not control Snowmeow.

demigawd
SnowMEOW?

WTF kind of name is that? HAHAHAHAHA

Scoobless
he actually did control "snowmeow"......... lol @ Snowmeow

he didn't at first but then he thought about it and concentrated and the cat obeyed him

srankmissingnin
He-man fought Pre-Crisis Superman...

Lion-O's only advantage is a massive fighting skill gap and thats only after he leaves the book of Thundaria but He-man is hell a strong so it doesn't really matter.

Scoobless
"sword of omens...... give me strength beyond strength"....... BEYOND STRENGTH..... lol........ how can your strength be "beyond strength"? but if it is then Lion-O wins

srankmissingnin
He-man man went toe to toe with Pre-Crisis Superman... and he says his cat can run close to the speed of light.

Scoobless
"sword of omens......... give me speed beyond speed"................. lol

plus the cat would work for Lion-O as he is the lord of all cats

mr.smiley
lion o also fought superman.
the thunder cats attack and the sword has the power to find anyones weakness and it found supermans weakness to kryptonite.
the fight never saw a true finish but mumra had superman beat until lion o showed up.
from what i know in the comic books now,the sword of omens has unlimited potential

srankmissingnin
Yes but He-man fought Pre-Crisis Superman. The caption during the fight is something like "Superman can move planets on a whim but Heman is the strongest man in the universe"... or something close to that.

Adam_PoE
Even Beastman, who can control any living animal, cannot control Battlecat, because he is protected by the Power of Grayskull.

cdtm
Lets bump this and apply the recent crossover to it.

The one where Lion-O used the sword to become about as strong as He-Man, and fought a resurrected, corrupted "He-Man: The Ever Living".

Along with a "Skeletor He-Man the Ever Living" variation, with Skeletor stealing the sword and transforming, after griding down Mum-Ra into a potion and drinking him to gain immortality and survive the swords "good" energies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.