Trailer in Australia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Decimator
hello all my fellow australians i thought id make a thread where we can talk about how and where we can see the new trailer by all of us pooling our resources and keeping our eyes and ears open for any tidbits of info about the debut of the new trailer that we may otherwise not see or hear about ..... if that made any sense at all ???? so i propose in this thread we let each other know if we hear anything about tv screenings, times, dates & channels we can post the info here so hopefully none of us aussie fans will miss out. so to start i saw in the daily telegraph in sydney today the trailer will be debuting in cinemas australia wide this friday. i rang my local cinema (which is a hoyts) and they said that it may even be there on thursday and it will be showing with pretty much every film they have (to my knowledge this is unprecedented) and that i should ring back later in the week and ask again, which i most certainly will do. i so far havent heard anything about tv screenings but rest assured if i hear ANYTHING at all i will post in here immediately. so if any of you guys and girls out there hear anything at all about australian airings please let us know in here so that we dont miss out.

Cheers big grin

NoMeN
why only australia?

Darth_Decimator
well theres a uk thread so i thought id make one for us aussies 2

Darth_Decimator
y ? not cool ?? confused

tlbauerle
Just seems a bit...pointless.

Ushgarak
Specific people-in-trailer-get-thread-early work?

Totally pointless. Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.