Ultimate Villains versus a fair JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pepito
Ultimate team:

Doc Ock

Sinister (psycho with a gun - best innovation ever)

Apocalypse (the ultimate version is a mannequin)

Green Goblin

Sabretooth

Juggernaut

Magneto

JLA:

Batman

Booster Gold

Wonder Woman

Hawkman

Plastic Man

Green Arrow

Black Canary

Hegemon875
A fair JLA? So fair means making them as weak as possible, hmmmmm

Pepito
Let's be frank, ultimate versions are weaker than the mainstream characers. Besides there's Wonder Woman, Booster and Plastic Man.

kgkg
Batman

Booster Gold

Wonder Woman

Hawkman

Plastic Man

Green Arrow

Black Canary

LMAO even if superman , MM ,flash Gl were there is whould be a good fight.

with these cheap weak char MAg alone will take them on , so will jugs , and apc.

Common what is this

GL , sups , MM , flash that whould be a fight to see.

Pepito
You forget that the Ultimate versions are a lot weaker excluding Magneto who is not too far off his original incarnation (although still not much to current Mags). Juggernaut is just a strong teenage weapon x-er, Sinister has no powers and Apocalypse is part hallucination, part mannequin with earmuffs (I put him in to egg Sinister on).

Khellendros
Wow. A sabretooth with adamantium, a Magneto who is pretty close to the current one (I believe), and Juggernaut?? Magneto himself could insta-kill everyone with the exception of Plastic Man and Black Canary (and they only survive in this scenario because I don't know if they routinely carry anything metallic around) and the rest ot the villians could easily ahndle those two.

FujiFuu
tell me, how could magneto instanly kill wonderwoman, or batman, or anyone of those people

Khellendros
Originally posted by FujiFuu
tell me, how could magneto instanly kill wonderwoman, or batman, or anyone of those people

They wear metal. Batman gets sliced up by his own batarangs, Wonder Woman gets her arms torn off by the bracelets and gets her tiara imbedded in her skull.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.