Sentry & Gladiator & Hulk VS. Pre-Crisis Superman & Wonder Woman & Orion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Here's how the match up goes:

Sentry(Full knowledge of his powers) VS. Pre-Crisis Superman=Sentry

Gladiator VS. Orion(With Mother Box)=Gladiator

Hulk VS. Wonder Woman(With Bracelets & Lasso only, no Hephaestus battle armor)=Hulk

Neutral Enviroment. Oh I picked my winners already.

Discuss.

Sentry
I had to stick Pre-Crisis Supes to even the odds a little bit aganist Sentry.

Sentry
With Pre-Crisis Supes, it kinda levels the playing field. Still the Superman rip off Sentry has way more power.

Pepito
Gladiator meets Paul McKenna and goes through hypnotherapy. Her comes out as a strong capable person and thus is immortal.

About the thread I'll go with Marvel winning overall but PreCrisis winning over Sentry.

DarkCrawler
Well, uh...how do you know that? We haven't seen his full power.

Pre-Crisis Supes could easily win Galactus, too.

Sentry
That's a good joke. Galactus will beat Pre-Crisis Supes a$$ all the way to the next universe.

As for Superman, we pretty much know what he can do, and what can hurt him, Sentry will probably just absorb the Sun beat Supes a$$, throw his A$$ million's of miles away, then reignites the sun with his own powers. Too easy. Sentry's writers haven't established a weakness yet, so for now Sentry will beat Pre-Crisis Supes a$$ to the next universe.

laughing out loud laughing rolling on floor laughing

Pepito
Just because there is no easy way for Pre Crisis Superman to win, it doesn't mean that he cannot just batter Sentry to death with a spare planet.

spetznaz
Are you writing a comic on Sentry, and thus trying to make as many threads of him as possible as some form of quasi-advertisement stratagem?

The reason i ask is because you have started all sorts of Sentry related threads, not to mention the fact that your moniker is 'Sentry.' And in these threads you have basically matched Sentry with everyone from the Flash to Wonderwoman to Big Barda to Batman.
And the funny thing is that you then claim that Sentry is unbeatable, yet you match him up against the Flash (who is amazingly amazing, a veritable god of speed, but still mismatched against someone who can do all sorts of crazy things in outer space).

You yourself said the following in one of the Sentry-related threads:

Those stats are full of $h!t. Sentry's powers are limitless I have his mini-series 1 thru 5, all his one shots, oh and he drops the Hulk with very little effort, and the New Avengers 1 thru 3 Quesada, Mcniven, and Finch variants. "He was omnipotent; he was immortal. He was the Sentry.

You are openly stating that Sentry's powers are limitless, yet you were matching him up against Batman and the Flash. You state he is omnipotent yet you start threads that match him against people who are humans with superspeed or humans with batarangs?

And to make it even more hilarious is a Sentry vs Superman Prime thread. In it you said the following:

Big mismatch kgkg. Sentry will abosrb the thousands of years of solar energy in prime, impowering him, thus destroying the Superman legacy. Sentry has limitless power, power of a million exploding suns. So what Prime goes to Sleep in the sun for like 15,000 years. Sword of Heaven or Truth=Squat to Sentry. GL ring=Squat to Sentry. Sentry will be their in 15,000 years, and by then he would probably have a firm knowledge on what his powers can do, and be able to access his full power whenever he needs to.

If that is a mismatch (against Prime!!!!) then why start threads pitting Sentry against Batman! That beats all logic.
And by the way, for the record i think Superman Prime could wipe the universe with Sentry's energy absorbing behind. Infact i would bet Superman 1 million could almost as easily beat Sentry too. Remember that although Sentry is really powerful, Prime was written by DC to be literally the very epitome of power.
This is what they say about Prime in JLA 1 million: He would grant them powers far beyond any held by any metahuman ever, powers gleaned from the edge of time and space.'
And this was before he spent millenia in the heart of the sun!
Superman 1mil himself would be more than sufficient to take out Sentry. After all he was able to punch through time itself when his energy was all gone, he is a genius beyond comprehension, and has all sorts of powers.

Anyways, this isn't a Prime vs Sentry debate.
IT is a why would you have Sentry fight sub-par characters when you yourself state that he is 'omnipotent and all that stuff.' And by the way Sentry is NOT omnipotent. He is just really powerful. There is a gulf of difference between true omnipotence and merely having power up the wazoo.
Hal Jordan as Green Lantern is really powerful. Hal Jordan as Parallax is omnipotent.
Big difference.

Anyways, if according to you Sentry would beat the Prime Superman (impossible, but let me go along with it for a second), why then would you start all those threads that have Sentry facing a team of Batman and the Flash? IF Sentry is unbeatable, what is he doing facing Big Barda?
And if Sentry can defeat Prime Superman (according to you), why have him face Pre-Crisis Superman who is nowhere close?

I like most of your other threads (the few that do not have to do with Sentry), but your Sentry vs X threads really have no logical coherence at all.

Sentry
Well about the comic thing maybe. I have some say on what goes on about Sentry.

kgkg
Sentry
& Gladiator
& Hulk

vs

Pre-Crisis Superman
& Wonder Woman
& Orion

marvel easy:
sentry takes pre-crisis superman
gladiator takes WW
HUlk vs Orion-- i whould say Orion takes this , but am sure the other who will be back to help and marvel takes this.

pre-crisis superman = Galactus no way in hell.

eleveninches
are you MAD!!!

kgkg
do you know who Sentry is???

his like Superman Prime

eleveninches
he's no where near prime

Khellendros
This is Pre-crisis Supes, though. Given the crappy writing, he could just sneeze and blow Sentry out of his hyperstate of consciousness, then flick his human body into the moon. Gladiator is the only one who has a chance against Orion, and only then after he burns the living f*ck out of him with his version of heat vision. One would think Hulk could beat Wonder Woman but since she has her lasso and he isn't exactly a genius, she could just wrap it around his neck and lead him around like a big green dog/slave. Then, of course, Gladiator puts up a good fight, but against WW and Pre Crisis Supes, even he can't win.

juggernaut74
The Sentry is a joke. I have his 10 issue collection also. But as far as the fight goes it would be rather cool to see in a comic. The Hulk is outclassed here by everyone and will be the downfall for team Marvel. Well first of all he cant fly and this fight will probably take to the air it seems. After Superman, Orion and WW are done with Sentry and Gladiator Hulk is gonna be pushing daisies. This is all imo ofcourse.

DarkCrawler
He seems to be.

ZephroCarnelian
Sentry more powerful than Pre-crisis Supes? Supes blew away a solar-system.... with a SNEEZE! lol!

Pre-crisis Supes was only ever hurt by magic or Knite - other than that, he was invincible - that was his job, lol.

The Flash
According to Sentry, he believes that Sentry would defeat Superman Prime quite easily!

kgkg
superman Prime is more a match for sentry people ****ing know jack shit and saying bullshit .

So what he blew up a solar system.

Sentry can do lot more.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by kgkg

Sentry can do lot more.
Sentry has made a total of 12 comics appearances. Thats a pretty bold statement

Draco69
Superman Prime is WAY more powerful than Sentry. The Sword of Heaven, countless powers (force-vision?!), and a GL ring. Sentry is nowhere near his league.

kgkg
am not saying he can beat superman price , am saying he will beat pre cisis superman.

He made 12 ??????

so what
we don't see lots of LT in comic to does that make him weak.

The Flash
That's because we can know LT's role and powers in the MU in one comic.

kgkg
you mean you don't know Sentry's power???

his powers can go till infinity .

The Flash
I know. Sentry says that a lot in his posts.

kgkg
that's why i said he can beat pre crisis superman , gladitor he has power like gladitor (higher)

sentry is above pre crisis superman , but i whould put Prime higher than sentry tho.

The Flash
Dude, that's like saying Thor can beat anyone because he's a god.

kgkg
Thor can't beat anyone , there is a difference he wins not because of infinite Power , because he was already show power that are beyond pre crisis superman. And that's just his Beginning.

The Flash
Has he sneezed and destroyed a solar system?

kgkg
his omnipotent that's say all .

beside his imortal as well

eleveninches
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Sentry has made a total of 12 comics appearances. Thats a pretty bold statement well, just how many does prime actually appear in. 1 or 2?

supremthor
Originally posted by kgkg
that's why i said he can beat pre crisis superman , gladitor he has power like gladitor (higher)

sentry is above pre crisis superman , but i whould put Prime higher than sentry tho.
wat has sentry does to prove his above pre-crisis superman in any way?
is he faster then pre superman?
is he stronger?
wat has he realy done to prove this?

ImmortalOne
Yep, no prove............. Just crying and squating saying that he HAS MILLION-SUNS like power but CANT USE IT !!!

And all just because a SErUM !!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.