Gladiator vs. Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TripleLLL
Allright, here we go. Ive heard alot of stories about the great batman beating superman with his little kryptonite ring. I think personally, batman is overrated and can not beat a lot of the people you fanboys say he can, but thats just my opinion. He is very adverse in the martial arts, has a tremendous arsenal of weapons and gadjets, true. He is also a tremendous athlete in his own right, with a desire unlike any other. He is good, ill give him that. but the bottom line is, he is not that good. Thats why i posted this thread, what can batman do against a suped up clone of superman without the kryptonite weakness on his side? Sure theres the confidence thing, but theres not much that batman can do that would lower gladiators confidence, and its not like he starts losing confidence at the drop of a hat either. So against a being with class 100 strength, invulnerability, can fly at light speeds, ice breath, and heat vision, can the dark knight prevail some how.............again. or does he fall in defeat to the one who leads the Imperial Guard of the Shi'ar. Personally, i think bats is goin down.

spetznaz
I think you meant 'adept in the martial arts' not 'adverse in the martial arts.' Adverse connotes a totally different meaning. LOL. Funny though how you put it. Maybe you were making a subconscious jibe at Batman.

And no, Batman cannot beat Gladiator. Gladiator's weaknesses are beyond Batman's ability to exploit.
And also on the question of Batman being over-rated, he is not. He is simply what a normal human can be if sufficient effort is placed into becoming physically perfect, mentally astute, and as rich as Croseus! Basically the pinacle of human perfection, without the use of Wakandan heart herbs or Super Solider formulae.
But a human can only do so much, and Gladiator can do things even the Hulk cannot dream of.
Batman cannot win against the Gladiator. No real weaknesses to be exploited (Glad gets weaker if he doubts himself, and he is succeptible to certain forms of radiation, but both of these are not easily exploitable).

The Flash
Gladiator.

kgkg
Gladiator vs. Batman

no amount of prep time is gonna save him

his ass will be fried.

Lord S
Glads...

Tron
So, you just opened this thread just because you think Batman's overrated? True, he is, but you didn't need to open a thread putting him at a serious disadvantage to prove it, I have a problem with threads opened for reasons like that if you didn't know.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.