Batman vs. BLob

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkMenace
WHo wins?

cray z 4 sarah
batman would take this because well hes batman the writers would make him use someknock out gas or hit one of the blobs pressure points

Scoobless
yeah, he'd soon realise he can't hurt blob and then he'd gas him

kgkg
Batman

his smarter while Bomb is an regular dumbass.

Onslaught2005
Batman cant hurt the Blob

cray z 4 sarah
we know that but blob is not popular enough for him to win a battle against batman in a comic
if it was a "real" battle then i think blob could win"

Tormentor_2004
How can Batman hurt the Blob?

DigiMark007
Asking how Batman could hurt the Blob is kinda like asking what he can do that the rest of the JLA can't. Bruce is rich and smart. He'd find some way to take out the Blob. In the meantime, he's athletic enough to stay out of harm's way. Unless the fight were in an enclosed space (cage, etc.) or Bat's had some limit on the number and nature of his gadgets, then he'd figure something out.
-DM

WindDancer
Nice to see people picked Batman. We all know that Blob isn't the brightest guy in the world. Is all about Batman using his brain and strategy to outsmart the Blob. And as we know Blob is just TOO easy...

Wickerman
With time to prep, Batman takes this one. Physical attacks won't work on the Blob, but gas/poison/drugs most likely will.

~wickerman~

OtterVomit
Ultrasonics would probably hurt Blob's ears pretty badly too. I doubt he has a high tolerance for pain when something actually does hurt him.

yugotank
Why cant the Blob gas and sonic the Batman?
WTF? Only Batman can use sonics and gas?
Blob with "prep" takes this one 8/10.

Ba Ba BLOB!

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Batman quite essily

spidey-dude
blobs body is industructable what is batman gonna do to him ? oh let me guess more prep crap maybe as always. the only excuse for batman to ever win.

ragesRemorse
BAtman couldnt hurt bane or clayface, but he eventually scraped both of them off of his boot

BentonGrey
Originally posted by spidey-dude
blobs body is industructable what is batman gonna do to him ? oh let me guess more prep crap maybe as always. the only excuse for batman to ever win.

You're assuming he has to hurt him to win, but I don't think that was stated. If we're simply going for a knock-out here, then it's just a matter of throwing down some gas pellets once Bats figures out he can't hurt him. Prep or no prep, Bruce can take this. Perhaps not all the time, but a decent majority.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.