-=- Mafia: Beating Up the Punks with Baseball bat-=-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CraSh OveRloaD
Now Concidering I looked everywhere for some help, and I cam here, Does anybody aheva trick, ro a really good tip for passing the Level where you have to beat up the punks with a baseball bat?

Bardock42
Originally posted by CraSh OveRloaD
Now Concidering I looked everywhere for some help, and I cam here, Does anybody aheva trick, ro a really good tip for passing the Level where you have to beat up the punks with a baseball bat?

hmm, I think I will respond a good year late, just cause that is the only Mafia thread my Search turned up and I am still excited since I finished the Game about 5 minutes ago (great game anyways...), and well, maybe one day someone will have the same question and all....but thinking about it I can't give a great Tip.

It's not much of a hard level (I assume you refer to the Level where you need to Guide Sarah home) you just beat up the three guys that come first and then help Sarah who is troubled by two more punks, when you did that she should get normal again and guide you to her home..that's it. I once encountered that Sarah didn't get normal again (meaning she didn't stop her stupid crying) but that only happened once and when I reloaded it worked out perfectly.

No wait, what the hell...obviously you were referring to the Level afterwards....well, that's also not too hard, you just need to beat up the first few guys with the Baseball Bat and when you beat them (I think it is like 6 of them) and walk over that little Stairsthingy, you can start shooting, you need to kill like 5 more guys and then you can hunt down the two leaders....that's' not to hard, just keep up to them....

Koala MeatPie
no expression

Ty

I finished that game like, a year and a half ago.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
no expression

Ty

I finished that game like, a year and a half ago.

Yeah, I figured you would have...great game anyways.

Gothyc_Wolf
lol

Wow, I think I couldn't have replied later, but regardless I would like to discuss the game....

Sad that this is the only thread my search turned up....

I have to say, excellent game... I found a few glitches in it and the like, but I always keep it entertaining my adding mods to it...well, I used to anyway. I had to remove the game from my computer so I can do my graphic design and uploads quicker (I bought it for XBOX later). I thought the plot elements were great, though the ending was a little expected.

Mišt
I havent played this in ages, I cant find my damn cds though.

Smasandian
Played it once, probalby wont play it again.

Fun game. Missions are sooo good, totally makes it up for the driving sequences. I hate to say it, but having chased by the cops for running red lights and speeding takes away the fun a bit. It was fun for the first few times, but after awhile, especially if you die during a mission, driving safe isnt fun.

Gothyc_Wolf
Yeah, I agree. I really disliked all the driving, and it was perturbing how all the cops just went for you and not for any of the average citizens. That definitely could have been worked on.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.